GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Sapphire - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Sapphire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Sapphire

Happy Birthday Sapphy, have a lovely day

From Niddy and all of us at AADforum.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday Sapphire

Have a great day Sapphy xxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy B-Day!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Sapphy, have a great day!

Elsa xxx

Comment

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sapphy, happy birthday to you!
          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A BRILLIANT DAY

Love Plan B xxxxx

Comment

Happy birthday from me, Sapphy. xxx

Comment

Sorry Sapphy, I missed your Birthday, I hope it was a great day xx

Comment

Oh my oh my, I didn't even think that any of you would remember me and I come back and find this, thank you all so, so much.

xxxxxxx

Comment

Sorry I missed your birthday thread hun, I do hope you had a fantastic day and that you had plenty of nice surprises??
                    With love
                    Tutts xxxx
                    My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	107040.gif
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1408078
                      My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Working...
                      X