GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Susiebling365 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Susiebling365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Susiebling365

Happy Birthday ‎Susiebling365!

Re: Happy Birthday Susiebling365

Happy B-Day - have a good weekend
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Susie

Love, Pixie x
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy, Happy Birthday Susie

With Very Best Wishes

Fluff x

Comment

Happy Birthday Susie

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy Birthday Susie

Comment

Happy birthday to you, sorry i missed this i wasn't on here yesterday, but hope you had a great day

Comment

Working...
              X