GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Elsie 52 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Elsie 52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Elsie 52

Happy B-Day Elsie
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy-Birthday.png
Views:	9
Size:	491.5 KB
ID:	1414634
    Have a fantastic day
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday Elsie 52

♫♫ Happy Birthday to you ♫♫

I hope you have a wonderful day, Elsie, and get thoroughly spoiled xxx
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Have a lovely day, Elsie!!
        Elsa xx

Comment

Happy Birthday Elsie love IF...x

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy Birthday Elsie

Have a great day

Love, Pixie xx
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comment

Thanks very much folks.....I can't believe that I am actually 60 today.!!!

Where have all the years gone?

Comment

60?

pah...still a young un!

Comment

Happy Birthday

Elsie52

SH

Comment

Have a Fab Birthday

xx

Comment

Happy Birthday Elsie

Have a wonderful day! XxX

Comment

Happy Birthday Elsie - have a great day and remember to drink waaaay too much

Enjoy
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy birthday Elsie...

Comment

Happy Birthday Elsie(probably drunk by now)
                              GM XX

Comment

Working...
                              X