GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Saint Andrew's Day - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Saint Andrew's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Saint Andrew's Day

to all our Scottish members / hosts ya

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Re: Happy Saint Andrew's Day

thank you Diddly, hope your're going to eat haggis and drink whisky in our honour to-day!

Comment

Happy St. Andrew's Day to everyone north of the border (not to forget the ex-patriates who are living south of the border!)

Don't mind the whisky - but don't think I could stomach the haggis (every pun intended )
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

och its lovely with a wee sprinkle of malt over it, or a wee creamy whisky sauce, where's Scorpio with a recipe when you need him???

Comment

Whisky not really my thing; I'd eat haggis if I could get some, but that's doubtful in my little town.

So, will neeps, tatties, and a scotch egg do whilst listening to the Bay City Rollers? :boobs1

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

YAY snowed in its St. Andrews day I am cooking a meal for the neighbours. !

Comment

When I was verrrry young, I was at a live gig of the BayCityRollers, and danced with the drummer in the interval!!!

How's that for mixing with the hoi polloi???

Comment

Nice to see Google also has the St Andrews day flag flying
                I hereby promise to treat Debt Collection Agencies with the same values that they treat me. UTTER CONTEMPT !!

Comment

Happy Saint Andrew's day to all you Scots!

The school I was teaching at last year had a piper visit on St Andrews Day to give a little talk and play his bagpipes. Can't say I'm fond of the bagpipes but at least I was getting paid for sitting there doing nothing!!

Good to see you've got the dithpicable daffy duck avi back billy!
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                  X