GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Steve - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Steve

Happy Birthday Stevie lots of love IF...x

Have a lovely day and thanks for all your hard work here x

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday Steve

Cheers Steve, - have a good un mate

* shame I know that at 5am you'll be loading cows with TB into a lorry to be burned at the stake
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Stevieb,

Happy Birthday to you fella, have a good day and Thanks for past help.

Regards

Comment

whats with the orange font? You wanna slap?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy birthday mate
          It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Steve!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Steve....
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Happy Brithday to the Hardworking Steve - another Fellow Aquarian!

Comment

Happy Birthday Stevie

Love, Pixie x
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Happy B-Day Steve

Comment

Many Happy Returns of the day Steve!

Have a fab day Matie, you deserve it!

Xxxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Steve! I hope you give yourself some time out and have some fun
                          xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            whats with the orange font? You wanna slap?
                            Yes please

Comment

Happy Birthday Superman

Dopeyxx

Comment

Working...
                              X