GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hurricane BawBag - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurricane BawBag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane BawBag

we still have power but many dont its windy as fook up here!

Re: Hurricane BawBag

Hi Jen,

Mrs G has been looking at the news videos on the net and it has been bad in your neck of the woods. Lets hope it lets up a bit for you soon.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

bloody windy here, had to close work at 12.30 to make sure everyone home safe. I think for once everybody did as they were told and kept off the roads, hence not nearly so much chaos as last year, we might actually be learning!!!

Mind you had a bit of difficulty in getting to the car, I park up a wee alley and the wind was blowing down it like a wind tunnel......................

Comment

I hate this damn weather.

We have VERY tall trees outside of our houses and its like living in a forest.

It's been very windy here in South Wales and I know its been even worse elsewhere.
        We are prone to power cuts, and the last few days have been losing connection to the net as well, so frustrating!

Stay safe folks, unfortunately none of us are out of the woods quite yet, although there may be some "respite" on Thursday, but as with it being the British weather - it can change at anytime.

Comment

Working...
        X