GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wimbledon past and present - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wimbledon past and present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimbledon past and present

Who's your favorite tennis player ?

mine was Nastase ...He was a great show man ...
    Last edited by Deepie; 3 July 2015, 11:18.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Wimbledon past and present

Macenroe
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      Macenroe
      YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ....

Comment

After yesterday this man needs no introduction

Will Dustin Brown be the first black player to win the Mens Singles title since Arthur Ashe in 1975.

That would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ....
          Nah love a bad boy me xxxxx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Borg and McEnroe for me - I remember the epic final they played..fantastic!
              Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet x View Post
                Borg and McEnroe for me - I remember the epic final they played..fantastic!
                This one ??

Comment

Comment

This one ??
                    Are they playing with wooden rackets

Comment

This one ??

That's the one Deepie.
                      Shine on you crazy diamond..

Comment

I remember that epic final between McEnroe and Borg - awesome. I always liked the Swedish players, Stefan Edberg and Matts Willander and, of course, Borg.

Having said that, McEnroe has turned into a very well respected commentator - I love listening to him. And he has aged well - much better than his old rival Jimmy Connors.

Comment

ok she's not in her tennis gear ......and she lost today

Comment

DEEPIE!!!
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

How come I've missed this thread until now?

I liked Nastase but Borg was my favourite. I couldn't stand McEnroe but he seems to have matured well (unlike Becker) and I like listening to his comments.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                              X