GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Very Long time No See! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Long time No See!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Long time No See!

Good morning guys and gals.

I (feeling very guilty) haven't been on here for a good while but receiving Court papers this morning has prompted me back here (and my goodness I hope I can fight it, I'm so out of touch with the whys and wherefores I need to do some serious homework!).

Wondering who's around these days, I saw Pixie's name (waves) down the threads, I must have a look through and see who I recognise

Since I last logged on my username has lost its "t" at the end, I nearly couldn't log on!
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Re: Very Long time No See!

IF PM'd you ages ago. You needed a new username lol

I also PM'd you

We'll sort the claim. You'll be fine
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      IF PM'd you ages ago. You needed a new username lol

I also PM'd you

We'll sort the claim. You'll be fine
      Niddy you're still as awesome as ever. I am feeling soooo stupid for ignoring my post. I really did think I'd put all that behind me, and I could stop focussing on debt and start focussing on getting things back to how they should be... Lesson very much learned.

I'm being thick I know, but I can't see a way to attach the form to you on email, (I'm using the send email on your profile?)

Niddified and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraigh View Post
        I'm being thick I know, but I can't see a way to attach the form to you on email, (I'm using the send email on your profile?)

No, you need to email me from your email client, ie Outlook or Hotmail etc and send it to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          No, you need to email me from your email client, ie Outlook or Hotmail etc and send it to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
          Ahem sorry I'm not very bright this morning It's on its way, tinternet permitting!!!
          Niddified and proud!

Comment

Working...
          X