GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Weathermen Predict World Cup 'El' For England - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weathermen Predict World Cup 'El' For England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weathermen Predict World Cup 'El' For England

England are used to getting their excuses in early before World Cups - and now it seems the weathermen are doing it for them.

More ----> http://news.sky.com/story/1258982/we...el-for-england

There first game should be interesting............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Weathermen Predict World Cup 'El' For England

World cup squad has been named ?

---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27362447
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

These might do better, they are used to the heat

Comment

2 weeks today...........

Comment

Sooner they get knocked out the better. Then people will stop going on about it, and will take the "Look. I'm a moron" flags off their cars.
          Last edited by Riz; 29 May 2014, 14:15.

Comment

You can buy some nice little covers for your wing mirrors

Comment

As much as the football fan I am I have decided to give the world cup a miss this year due to the killings in brazil no sport is worth that.

Comment

If England get through to the next round we will have to watch the game at 7 am as we'll be in Thailand as we are meeting my Aussie family and friends over there, oh dear, that means four brits, 28 aussies, 7 am, footy and the bar open

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

You can buy some nice little covers for your wing mirrors
                  Would rather smash mine off with a hammer.

Comment

why not just remove the cover from the mirror, less painful

Comment

I was not talking quite literally.

(although could be a close run thing.....)

Comment

I only watch if Frank Lampard is on, phwooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                          I only watch if Frank Lampard is on, phwooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nah, there's only one great footballer for me and that has to be Thierry Henry *swoon*. He's got looks to die for and he's campaigned against racism in sport. He can teach me the offside rule any day

Comment

World Cup 2014 to be most hi-tech football event ever

Football is full of "what ifs".
                            What if the linesman had said that Geoff Hurst's second goal for England in the 1966 World Cup final hadn't actually crossed the line? Would West Germany have won instead, depriving England of its only trophy?

Goal-line incidents like these have left exasperated fans - and officials - crying out for technology to come to the rescue.
                            And although solutions have been used for years in several other sports, this will be the first World Cup to feature goal-line technology (GLT).

More ------> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27693809

Comment

Working...
                            X