GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Don't Forget........Clocks go Back - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Forget........Clocks go Back

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Forget........Clocks go Back

To put your clocks back 1 hour at 2am

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Don't Forget........Clocks go Back

Extra hour in bed.....Lovely
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Try telling my puppy that!

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post

If only Deepie could talk to the animals

Comment

Comment

That's one of my favourite films
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorted

Comment

Try telling the puppy this:- Snort Snort, Burp, Bow Wow puff, situstand & go to sleep Bop, if that does not work = you just wasted your time! Zoooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am off!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                  Sorted
                  I wish with the knowledge now!

Comment

I remembered

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                    I wish with the knowledge now!
                    Me too TTC

Comment

Im afraid my 11 week old didnt get the clocks went back, infact she doesnt get clocks at all. 3 hours sleep for me last night regardless of the time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                        lol my kittens like to be fed at 6 am when hubby gets up for work so they were not very happy today, although Tinker is a bit off her food she was spayed Thursday but Wellington , well he already weighs 4 kilograms and still growing, he has maine coon in him and he is huge but he is as soft as a brush , I brought him down last night when I let him see his sister as they need to separated while she is recovering , but he wanted to play fight so I picked him up and he was literally just flopped in my arms he is so adorable and so cuddly bless him

Comment

Working...
                        X