GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script How are you keeping cool? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you keeping cool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you keeping cool?

How are you keeping cool in this heatwave? Are you sleeping OK?

Let us know your tips
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: How are you keeping cool?

Sleeping with nothing on, windows open, and just one sheet.....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      Sleeping with nothing on, windows open, and just one sheet.....

Apparently the heatwaves going to last a while yet!!

Experts at the BBC weather centre said the high temperatures look set to last at least another week.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post

Apparently the heatwaves going to last a while yet!!

And they say it could last up to 3 weeks here....
        Just ask Deepie ...that's what I said on the 9th of July....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just ask Deepie ...that's what I said on the 9th of July....

Deepie AAD's very own weather cock vane

Comment

I've had two showers today as well....I find that keeps you cool.

Comment

How are you keeping cool in this heatwave? Are you sleeping OK?

Let us know your tips
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

How are you keeping cool in this heatwave?

Comment

Deepie AAD's very own weather cock vane

That's a bit cheeky, IF.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                    That's what has always worked for me

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Originally posted by rizzle View Post

Beer, Cider and wine........I should of known.....it would be you two

Comment

spare a thought Guys......

Comment

sitting here with 2 lap tops running, with fans underneath them and a desktop fan blowing from side to side...............cooling off...............26c this evening

Comment

spare a thought Guys......

Comment

And we all think it's hot here......
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X