GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hubby's revenge on cheating wife - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hubby's revenge on cheating wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubby's revenge on cheating wife

I like his style

Husband Revenge On Cheating Wife

Re: Hubby's revenge on cheating wife

good for him , she is obviously the stupid one as it looks like she has/had a really good life , ha ha some people don't know when they are on a good thing .

Comment

This was in the papers a few weeks ago...and the general consensus was that it wasn't real but an ad for the dating website.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        This was in the papers a few weeks ago...and the general consensus was that it wasn't real but an ad for the dating website.
        Awww Pix, don't spoil it ...

Comment

Sorry

but would youhave been so calm?
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            Sorry

but would youhave been so calm?
            Oh yes, I am a firm believer that revenge is dish best served cold - very cold

Comment

Working...
            X