GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Far too much pop! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Far too much pop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far too much pop!

Drunk' Japanese businessman walks the wrong way down Tube escalator.

The man - wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase - appears unsteady on his feet as he tries to make his way down the escalator at Tottenham Court Road tube station.

Bemused commuters try to help him off, but he ignores them and continues to try and walk the wrong way.

After struggling for two minutes as people push past, he is guided away by a helpful commuter who pushes the emergency stop button and points him in the right direction.
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Far too much pop!

LOL i saw this earlier, i dont care how drunk i get, im never this stupid.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      LOL i saw this earlier, i dont care how drunk i get, im never this stupid.
      Maybe you just think you're not this stupid...
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

LOL maybe

Comment

Working...
        X