GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Ashes - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ashes

England v Australia

The Ashes series will be starting midnight on Thursday & i will be staying up til silly o'clock to watch it.

Am i nuts, probably but i can't wait. :yeah :yeah

http://www.ecb.co.uk/news/england/engla ... a-2010-11/

Re: The Ashes

Cricket sucks...I didn't realise you were a sad old man ;-)

*Angelic slinks away quietly hoping Swanny won't notice her disappearing*
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

He has :cry :cry

Comment

Oops...maybe I shouldn't have posted?

Comment

It was the sad old man comment *sniff*

Comment

Everyone who watches cricket is a 'sad old man', it's nothing personal

Comment

My mum is a sad old man.

Comment

Yip!

Comment

I <3 THE ASHES! I have my barmy army shirt! I was in aussie last time I cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic
                    Cricket sucks...I didn't realise you were a sad old man ;-)

*Angelic slinks away quietly hoping Swanny won't notice her disappearing*
                    Angelic,

I could not agree more!

I hate, loathe and detest cricket! My former husband played at County level for a couple of seasosn - which meant that every car journey, hotel stay or when visiting friends it was inflicted on me - and I was not allowed to talk!

Did get to go to some nice places where he was playing - just used to nick his car and slope off to see the local sights!

So, whenever a big occasion, like the Ashes, comes around I am so thankful I live on my own!
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan
                      England v Australia
                      Am i nuts, probably but i can't wait. :yeah :yeah
                      Definitely!!!

Cricket just doesn't do anything for me. My friend is going to the test in Perth - and she's nuts too!!
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I like cricket
                        don't get to watch it much now sky it all :grumble
                        It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Ruthless England dismantle Australia--> http://www.ecb.co.uk/news/england/engla ... 05,EN.html

:yeah :yeah :yeah

Comment

ive been watching it at night sensational!

Comment

England claim Ashes glory--> http://www.ecb.co.uk/news/england/engla ... 54,EN.html

<:-P <:-P

Comment

Working...
                              X