GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to mauijim - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to mauijim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to mauijim

Hello mauijim and Welcome

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get use to the surroundings first.

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.........

Niddy
    :niddy
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to mauijim

Welcome mauijim (that was hard a find a picture)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      Well done I2D
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Wondered what you'd put up this time.

mj & welcome.

Comment

Welcome Welcome!

Comment

Hello Mauijim and welcome

Comment

welcome to the Orange side Mauijim!

at least we can talk here in straight terms without having to footer about trying not to get it blanked out and me banned!!!!

this was a good decision!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome.gif
Views:	13
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1382614
                mauijim to the Forum, where we'll all here who tries to help each other, You'll enjoy it here with confidence in our safe hands - As wll as a Friendly Bunch!
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Maujim

to the fold.

Mrs O

Comment

Working...
                  X