GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Lillee - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Lillee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Lillee

Welcome to Lillee

I have asked Lillee to join up on this site, and will need some help with her Payment Protection Insurance policy.
    Lillee will be posting up some information, also copies of attachments in due course.

So Turbo, this is where you come in hun, on the calculations please., and thank you.

Looking forward to helping you Lillee. X

Re: Welcome to Lillee

Hi Lillee

and a warm welcome from me

Turbs
    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Turbo

Lillee is going to try to post up some info tomorrow or so I believe.

Comment

Hi & welcome

Hope you enjoy your stay... We're usually a friendly bunch - honnist!!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm sure she will, she is a lovely girl with a good and lovely sense of humour.

Comment

Hi Lillee and welcome.

You will be in safe hands with our Turbs.

Milly
            My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Originally posted by Milly88 View Post
              Hi Lillee and welcome.

You will be in safe hands with our Turbs.

Milly

Hmmmmmmm----have I had the pleasure?
              My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Not yet Turbs but you will soon be aquainted.
                My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

too much information milly...

Comment

Your list of ladies is getting longer then Turbo?

Comment

Working...
                    X