GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Newbie requiring advice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie requiring advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie requiring advice

Originally posted by Inca View Post
    Hiya,
    You really should heed Niddy's advice and have the 'chat' with your partner..it's never easy,but it's a damn sight better than him finding out for himself,,,trust me,been there,done that.
    You;re not the first to get in a pickle,you won't be the last but you're facing your demons now and that's the important bit.
    That's all I wanted to say,,I'll leave the financial stuff to those who know SO much more than me.
    Inca is right, it will be better for your OH to hear it from you and at least now you will be able to say that you have started down the path to resolve your problems
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Newbie requiring advice

And you might be surprised, when I told my partner about my debts I thought she was going to leave me because I wasnt responsible enough to take care of my finances. Quite the opposite happened, that was a year and a half ago.

Still going strong and now have a baby on the way (1 month LEFT!!! )

TibetanMonk
      On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Working...
      X