GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CCA Advice PRA Wescott/Link and NCO - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCA Advice PRA Wescott/Link and NCO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{23/01/20 Letter from Link Finance "apologising for the delay in supplying the requested documents. Unfortunately the original creditor Lloyds Plc has been unable to comply with my request as the vendors documentation has not been received in the 12 working day timescale. Although the account is currently unenforeable until such time the vendor documentation has been received the outstanding balance remains collectable and it is acceptable for creditors to register and continue the reporting of a default. This completes our obligations under Section 78 of the Act"}

at least they have said it is UE until the documents are received, what they fail to mention is that the documents sent to you must be a compliant CCA, with I's dotted and T's crossed.
    until such time you do not have to make a payment, But i asure you they will ask.

lloyd's do seem to struggle at finding some paperwork.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Nightwatch, that is very interesting about the Lloyds card. My original cheque account was with TSB, I have been scraping my mind to remember how I came about the credit card and I am fairly sure it was from a mailshot, I certainly wouldnt have contacted them first as credit cards were scary things to me then and still are!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        lloyd's do seem to struggle at finding some paperwork.

Especially Default Notices

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Di
          That’s very comforting to know!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

Di
            if I dust my brain cells off a little I am sure Hubbys default off Lloyds, was on one of his statement's. which could be why I took no notice of it. I just remember thinking that it was a strange way to issue it.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello, I know we are in difficult times but I wondered how long it takes to hear from Niddy? I emailed my documents over on Sunday and I'm just a little worried in case something went wrong and they didnt get through, please dont think Im trying to rush things especially just now

Comment

be patient no set time relax when he has moments he will respond usually quite quick!

Comment

Thats good to know, thanks for replying

Comment

just checking, did you put your user name in the email and a link to this thread?

also did you send it to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

sorry if you did, but just want to be sure.

Comment

No problem, I just looked to make sure, I sent three emails, one for each of the debts and introduced myself in the first with my username and the name of the thread but its not a link to it. Should I resend them with a link? Its no problem.

Comment

maybe just email him asking if he has had chance to have a look, he does get busy at times.

Comment

Wil do, thank you so much

Comment

I heard from Niddy with good results, however today I heard from Link enclosing the CCA, all is legible but have sent to Niddy to be sure. I beleive it was mis sold to me as my earnings were made up as I was earning very little and struggling to pay my credit cards, the man asked if there was anything else Id like to buy as a treat and added the price of a very expensive watch on to the loan amount and I walked out the bank owing over 11K having only gone in to pay some money to stop me going overdrawn? If anyone has any thoughts that would be great. Incedently I didnt buy the watch but wish I had!
                            Last edited by Lifeback; 31 March 2020, 09:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Lifeback View Post
                              I heard from Niddy with good results, however today I heard from Link enclosing the CCA, all is legible however I noticed that I had signed and dated it and the man at the bank had signed and dated it the same day but the year was wrong, could this be something that will null and void the loan? Maybe? Along with that I beleive it was mis sold to me as my earnings were made up as I was earning very little and struggling to pay my credit cards, the man asked if there was anything else Id like to buy as a treat and added the price of a very expensive watch on to the loan amount and I walked out the bank owing over 11K having only gone in to pay some money to stop me going overdrawn? If anyone has any thoughts that would be great. Incedently I didnt buy the watch but wish I had!
                              i have just had the link letter you received in January saying that Barclaycard haven't located the docs withing the 12 days and UE etc. So two months later you get the CCA - annoying and makes me think i shouldn't rest on my laurels. Good luck and I hope its UE.

Comment

Tell me about it! Only last week they were all UE either from non response or ilegible cca, I got the laurels out and sat down on them too! Hey ho, lets see what Niddy says, at the moment it's hard for anyone to get any more than the bare minimum from me in payments as my work has ground to a halt however I'd rather have an UE silence..

Comment

Working...
                                X