GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Homeowners could sue Barclays for Libor fiddle even without clear proof it pushed up - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeowners could sue Barclays for Libor fiddle even without clear proof it pushed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homeowners could sue Barclays for Libor fiddle even without clear proof it pushed up

LIBOR =

Louts
    In
    Barclays
    Owe
    Restitution

Comment

Re: Homeowners could sue Barclays for Libor fiddle even without clear proof it pushed up

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      LIBOR =

Louts
      In
      Barclays
      Owe
      Restitution
      Thats one for the AAD T shirt range

Comment

Yes I know quiet a few that were shafted by Kensington mortgages and they were sub-prime
        Fingers crossed these folk will ultimately get the compensation they deserve

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-admits.html

Comment

I think you need to start a lot of research on this now, I get a lot of interesting links from twitter on this so don't mind saving them and sending to you.
          Me too Pop! Same position as BlanB

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            I've got a long list of people repossessed by GMAC, Kensington, SPML etc and those lenders were fined millions by the FSA for malpractice. I intend to get justice for them. It looks like I may have to add a new collection of victims of this Libor scandal. It's not only Barclays involved, the FSA are also investigating HSBC, RBS and others
            You can have me as one of those victims PlanB!!!

Any news on this from you or Pop would be great :-)

Comment

Working...
            X