GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Man eats for free for a year using a single first class plane ticket - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man eats for free for a year using a single first class plane ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man eats for free for a year using a single first class plane ticket

Man eats for free for a year using a single first class plane ticket

A man was able to eat for free for a year using just a first class plane ticket.
    The resourceful ‘passenger’ reportedly ate every day in the first class lounge at Xi’an Airport in Shaanxi, China.
    The man was able to stay a step ahead of China Eastern Airlines by changing the date of his flight every day after feasting on the food.

Here---> http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/28/man-ea.../?ITO=facebook
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Man eats for free for a year using a single first class plane ticket

LOL good luck to him.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Presumably if the authorities had realised he would have been a takeaway.

Comment

I liked the bit at the end - quietly disappeared with a full refund. I bet he did too ... even getting his money back, you have to laugh.

Comment

He needs to buy a return ticket now............

Comment

Working...
          X