GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Syria: Regime 'Ready To Retaliate' To Strike - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syria: Regime 'Ready To Retaliate' To Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syria: Regime 'Ready To Retaliate' To Strike

Syria: Regime 'Ready To Retaliate' To Strike

Russia warns the US against launching an attack on Syria as UN weapons inspectors leave the country, paving the way for strikes.

Read more-----> http://news.sky.com/story/1135350/sy...iate-to-strike
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Syria: Regime 'Ready To Retaliate' To Strike

John Kerry: US 'has evidence of Syrian sarin use'

Read more----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23918889
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Britain sold nerve gas chemicals to Syria 10 months after war began - the hypocrisy sinks to still new depths

Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack

Just a couple of articles there to give you another view point

Comment

Russia's missile early warning system spots two launches heading towards Syria, before Israel admits it was carrying out a test.

-----> http://news.sky.com/story/1136479/is...terranean-test

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
          Russia's missile early warning system spots two launches heading towards Syria, before Israel admits it was carrying out a test.

-----> http://news.sky.com/story/1136479/is...terranean-test
          Here we go....

Comment

Syria crisis: US 'to drop military threat'

The US will drop its insistence that a UN resolution on Syria must be backed by military force, officials say, after strong objections from Russia.

More------> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24089510

Comment

Hopefully the chemical weapons aspect is now sorted.

Sad they both cant work to end this brutal war at the same time.

Comment

The Ironey of it all, is that 'We' (USA, United Kingdom, Russia, Blah Blah), sold the weapons of destruction to these countries in the first place to create 'war' in the first place. Welcome to 'Democarcy' and 'Politics' so it 'sounds' and looks 'good' for 'US' to go and sort the 'Democratic War' as it wasn't their fault in the first place and 'ALL' looks good and Humble Pie

Comment

Syria chemical weapons data received by OPCW

The international chemical weapons watchdog says it has received "the expected" account by Syria of its chemical arms programme.

More----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24186928

Comment

Syria chemical weapons: UN adopts binding resolution

The UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a binding resolution on ridding Syria of chemical weapons.

Read more---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24308763

Comment

Syria chemical weapons equipment destroyed, says OPCW

Syria's declared equipment for producing, mixing and filling chemical weapons has been destroyed, the international watchdog says.

More---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24754460

Comment

Working...
                      X