GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script £2m Gold Motor Home - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£2m Gold Motor Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £2m Gold Motor Home

World's most expensive motorhome: The £2m mega caravan made from solid gold with its own roof terrace
    LINKY: World's most expensive motorhome: The £2m mega caravan made from solid gold with its own roof terrace - Yahoo! Cars
    The space-age eleMMent Palazzo comes with an enormous master bedroom, 40-inch TV, fireplace and even a rooftop terrace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ndf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	1415116
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1415118
    This extravagant caravan, a 430ft solid gold monster, is the world's most expensive motorhome - and it'll set you back an eye-watering £2 million. The space-age eleMMent Palazzo comes with an enormous master bedroom, 40-inch TV, fireplace and even a rooftop terrace. And the luxury mod-cons don't end there. The press of a button transforms the motorhome into a 'Sky Lounge' complete with pop-up cocktail bar, underfloor heating and marble lighting
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: £2m Gold Motor Home

My god that is an ugly vehicle!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'd have this one......

Comment

The only people who would like that won't have the money to buy it, unless they have won eoromillions

Comment

Working...
        X