GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Stuart Hall admits indecent assaults - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuart Hall admits indecent assaults

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuart Hall admits indecent assaults

Broadcaster Stuart Hall has admitted 14 charges of indecently assaulting girls including one as young as nine.

The 83-year-old from Wilmslow, Cheshire pleaded guilty at Preston Crown Court to the offences, involving 13 victims, which occurred between 1967 and 1985.

A further three charges of indecent assault and one of rape have been left to lie on the court file.

His lawyer said Hall apologised to his victims and added: "He is all too aware that his disgrace is complete."

He has been bailed until sentencing on 17 June.

-- > BBC News - Broadcaster Stuart Hall admits indecent assaults
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Stuart Hall admits indecent assaults

Now take away that OBE

Comment

Yes, indeed, Pompey.

Fully agree with that sentiment.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Im so shocked about this! all these celebs coming out with charges, its really shocking.

I doubt we will ever see any high ranking MP's in the docks though whats happend to all those confirmed who visited the guest house.

I Guess the phone hacking scandle has put a stop to the press releasing that info!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X