Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cardiac arrest
    replied
    Thanks guys...(and gals) will continue to file under 'pending recycling' ... As a matter of clarity, the last 'communication' of any sort I had was when I paid my last £1.00 on 7th June 2012..I then cancelled the pay arrangement and haven't made any contact since. So , officially, what is the SB date would you say ?

Leave a comment:

• Enforcer
    replied
    Just ignore for now, don't write back, wait for SB or until you get an actual threat. Then post.

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied
    That's spot on, once you write you addmit the debt good old SW .

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    I agree - if no threats involved, I would ignore. They would like you to acknowledge the debt.

Leave a comment:

• nanna58
    replied
    God loves a trier, I'd be inclined to ignore I think (unless someone knows better) try to get the 5 months over with.

Leave a comment:

• cardiac arrest
    replied
    just had yet another 'we can help you' - and save £50 if I fill in their I/E form ...wooooooooooooo ..this has 5 months to SB,but seeing as I had my file open I noticed that Cabot Financial UK Limited took this on in 2015, when they also sent an I/E form for to me to fill ... I know this is an old thread but todays statement still shows Cabot Financial UK Limited as the current creditor...so where are we all with this, just out of interest ?

Leave a comment:

• hra47
    replied
    Thanks Roger - but that seems to go back to 2015 - if credit owner and current creditor are the same things,then in this case it's Cabot Financial UK Ltd;I was asked to address correspondence to Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd,but I don't understand why an outfit like Cabot would not simply transfer the debt to a licensed company.

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Originally posted by hra47 View Post
    28th November 2017, 12:51 Momentarily raised hopes but no help re Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd
    Thanks Roger - I'm a bit confused - I read that Cabot Financial UK Ltd are unlicensed - is that correct as of today's date,and if so,why would they pursue me under that name?
    I am Not a Lawyer. I responded to your earlier entry re Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd. I think with Cabot its worth checking out who within that Group is the Credit Owner.

Would just refer you back to Niddy at post 197
    https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...ts/33536-cabot

Leave a comment:

• hra47
    replied
    Thanks Roger - I'm a bit confused - I read that Cabot Financial UK Ltd are unlicensed - is that correct as of today's date,and if so,why would they pursue me under that name?

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Debt assigned to Cabot Credit Management Group,current creditor Cabot Financial UK Limited
    The owner will be the Current Creditor that's "Cabot Financial UK Limited "

Leave a comment:

• hra47
    replied
    Debt assigned to Cabot Credit Management Group,current creditor Cabot Financial UK Limited

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Momentarily raised hopes but no help re Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd
    I don't know whether this is revelant to your case or Not.
    Is your Case that Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd are writing to you. But is your Debt Assigned to Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd? Have a look at the following
    https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...n-origin/page2

Leave a comment:

• hra47
    replied
    Momentarily raised hopes but no help re Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Where do you get the no license bit Marly?
    Post 1 in this topic!

https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...ts/33536-cabot

Leave a comment:

• hra47
    replied
    Originally posted by Marly View Post
    Nice.....the Vultures, sending them at the time of year people are already stressed and stretched

If they have no license why are they buying debts still?
    Where do you get the no license bit Marly?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X