GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    [/COLOR]

they also ask me to contact them if i dont want anyone to call.
    a FIELD manager is that not another name for a farmer, how does he know RW need to "connect" with me, should he not be looking after the fields he has?
    I live in the country I can talk to a field just by looking out my window, next door already know i talk to myself.
    Oh well if he fancys a wasted journey who am I to stop him.
    re my tesco CC.
    today at 14.40 a field agent arrived at my door, I opened it , he asked if I was Mrs NW I said yes, he showed me his badge ( dirty monkey) I told him to go away as I was not in the mood for an argument, He said I'm not here to sell you anything, my reply I know why you are here now go away, My Mum has just died and I am not in the mood, I shut and locked the door with him still saying for all the neighbours to hear, I'm here about a debt you owe. to which I shouted back to him " go check your dates" and I left him there.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• They always know when to kick you hen you are down!

I guess you will be sending a complaint over his talking loud enough for the neighbours to hear with a UE debt?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Sounds like cause for a formal complaint to the FCA, though of course he would deny that harassing and potentially embarassing remark.

Could still be worth a complaint just for the buggerance factor.

Comment

• You positively need to formally complain. The reason is your word against His.
          You do not know what reported conversation He has taken back with him or what version will appear in His records.
          With that in mind send a GDPR to His firm it should include a transcript of His version of events!
          Escalate and shame.

Comment

Re: Nightwatch & Hubbys Diary of debt

CAP 1 cc
            started 1998
            ballance £1258.50
            default 2008
            now with Link financial
            prorata to date last payment jan/feb 2012

CCA request sent
            17/03 letter rec, they have sent for the agreement but it may take a while
            31/03 letter from link, they have canceled my repayment plan as I have not informed them why i have stopped payment,"whilst they remain committed to recovering this debt by negotiation" they will if needed "persue me through my local county court if I do not contact their office" I am still waiting for my CCA request to be delt with
            CCa from link,typed credit agreement no date,but with a V2# on bottom left of page, t&c from 1-23 with APR rates and unspecifide credit limits under section 10(Financial and Related Perticulars) and mentioning a date for base rate and a margin of 10,66% up to your aug 2000 statement???
            no signitures, a page with my right to cancel/my rights/loss or misuse/ balance transfer conditions
            and a set of current agreement T&C and a copy of a blank agreement.

Niddy says
            Missing Prescribed Terms letter sent
            16/05 letter received(14/05) they have sent to barclays for a copy of the T&C a duplicate will be sent to me,they ask that I "Please" confirm my payment proposal for the account by return
            31/05 letter dated 29/05, they enclose the full terms and conditions from Cap1, they advise me to contact them with my proposal to settle the outstanding balance.
            they have sent the EXACT same T&C as the first lot, just all typed out no app or blank/signed agreement,
            just a min they have put an extra piece of paper in with "Original Agreement" typed on it, my name and account number, and I know this cannot be the correct T&C as they only ask for £10 for late payments, it was more than that in 1998

statement of account from link for my LOAN covers from 2012/2015 and one letter asking for payment,
            23/02 letter from link they say they have tried to contact me with regards to my account. maybe i cannot afford to clear the balance today,but I do need to call them to discuss my circumstances and then they will be able to help, I will need to give them my full expenditure details so that I can make a genuine offer to pay, I need to phone today.
            they advise me that they expect to recover the balance from me, there intentions are not to allow me to leave the account unpaid, even if their recovery action takes longer than they first anticipated

11/06, statement of account from link, it says LOAN agreement and it has a balance of £30 less than before?

06/12/16 Statement of account along with an arrears Information sheet detailing where I can get help with paying thes debt. Hubby got an email about this accountbut on checking the Ref no. found out it was mine.
            30/06/17 statement of account as above

01/11/17 letter asking for us to contact them for a reduction in the balance due,

01/12/17 statement of account.

09/04
            letter from link, they have not written for some time as they have had to validate my address, They would like me to contact them to confirm my intentions regarding the outstanding balance on the account,
            27/05/18. letter from link dated 23rd, they want to help me get back on track, They say that I will be aware that the account was previously owned by Link Financial Ltd is being serviced by Link Financial Outsourcing Ltd.
            NO I wasn't they never told me!
            they waffle on about how worrying it can be if I am struggling to deal with my debts, But ignoring them will make it harder in the long term,it may have a negative effect on my credit rating. I think they will find I am not worrying my credit file is clear and my last payment was in Jan/Feb 2012.

04/06/18
            Statment of account

02/08/18
            email. asking me to contact them urgently
            think I may ignore

Comment

• Erm UE AND SB I think I would totally ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
                UE AND SB I think I would totally ignore.
                I totally agree with that

Di

Comment

Tesco cc
                  start date 1999
                  balance £4730.11
                  defaulted 2003
                  account terminated 2003
                  prorata payments up to date OC/Morecroft/fredricksons/Wescot, HPH2 Ltd/Robinson way
                  Last paid March 2012 Now SB

12/04 CCA sent
                  03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed. returned with 'no sig required' temp
                  19/05 letter from D Munn,(7/5) 'HE' is disappointed to note that I have failed to comply with 'OUR' agreement,unless 'HE' receives an immediate payment as arranged 'HE' will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of an external DCA
                  7/6, letter from tesco, Legal and Estates,"further to my recent request, we enclose copy information held by Tesco Bank provided under the terms of the above act"
                  they have sent me the information as quoted under DPA 1998 ??
                  will email what I got to Niddy
                  missing PT letter will be sent 2mozz
                  after sending missing PT letter have just received the same stuff back but with some T&C but i cannot see any date on them so don't know if they are original or varied will send to Niddy for his opinion

His Niddyship says to ignore, wait and see what happen next
                  31/01 letter from tesco dated 28/01, We are considering legal action to recover your debt, despite writing to you several times, you have still not paid off your credit card balance or made a repayment arrangement with us,we are now considering commencing court proceedings against you to recover this debt.
                  it then goes on to explain what this could mean and what may happen if i don't pay the CCJ 1, paid from employer. 2, charging order.
                  they would prefer to come to an arrangement to settle the debt and i am to call them immediately to discuss a repayment plan.
                  20/02 was going to send threat o gram template for last letter but forgot to post it (just found it in the car)
                  20/02, 2 letters received today both dated 15/02 from Tesco Collections, letter 1, wants me to contact them urgently to discuss my account.
                  letter 2,Tesco Recoveries, because of an absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement, and because i haven't contacted them, despite several attempts to discuss the matter, they will shortly commence further action against me with the assistance of DCA or Solicitors. To stop all action I am to make a payment NOW. If no payment or agreed repayment plan is received within 7 days, they will commence further action against you
                  22/02 letter sent cross between you have not sent me my CCA /unenforceable/threat-o gram it was received by them on the 23/02
                  11/03 [05/03] letter from Tesco recoveries,Important you must take action-call us today,despite previous correspondence and our repeated attempts to try and reach an arrangement with you, the debt still remains outstanding.
                  we will shortly have no alternative but to seek the assistance of a debt collection agency or, if appropriate, commence legal proceedings against you for the recovery of the debt.
                  I am to make an acceptable offer of repayment within the next 7 days
                  25/03 letter from Moroncroft (23/03) my account details have been passed to them from Tesco Bank,they are acting as collection agent for them, they will be in contact with me within the next 7 days by letter and/or phone to discuss my repayment options in detail, well tesco can't have a valid CCA, if they can't read and answer my last letter I'll just have to start the ride again
                  April
                  05/04 SWID letter sent to morons also pointed out all communication in writing only and that I do not give permission to anyone to visit my doorstep so dont try that one.
                  06/04 letter from moronics of possible further action if no contact is made by 12/04. I could contact them now and they would be happy to discuss a repayment program, they may also be able to offer a substantial discount off the outstanding balance.
                  19/04 letter from moronics thanking me for my recent letter and advising that they will be communicating with their client in respect of my raised query. follow up action will be suspended on my account and they will endeavor to provide me with an appropriate response as soon as possible No rush love, no rush.
                  04/05 letter from Morecomics [01/05] Tesco have told them that they completed an agreement request S78 on the 5th June 2012 and also on the 25th June 2012.
                  they also advise that the account is on a temporary hold to allow me time to receive this letter and contact them to discuss a payment arrangement I can afford and maintain, if contact is not made promptly, their follow up of the account will recommence. just to make clear. Tesco sent me a photo copy of the signed agreement and T&C dated 2012 but no original T&C and the covering letter said it was sent under the Data Protection Act 1998 , and when I sent the Missing PT letter they sent me the same 2 pages so how have they complied with my CCA request
                  UE CCA received letter sent to morcomics
                  17/05 letter from moronics(14/05) their clients believe that the documents sent do meet the requirements under s78 of the Consumer Credit Act.They go on to explain what may be omitted from the document and that there is no requirement to provide a signed 'Executed' copy of the agreement.
                  their client believe that the balance remains due and payable and they therefore require immediate payment of the said sum or my realistic proposals for repayment of the same within the next 14 days
                  21/05 letter from morecomics(20/5) to prevent further action I am to send my payment proposal before 27/05 or telephone them within the next 7 days sorry their last letter dated 14th states 14 days 14+14= 28, so they can wait
                  If i do not contact them following receipt of this letter they MAY have no alternative other than to recommend to their clients that they consider further debt recovery action against me deary me I'm quivering in my armchair. no PT, no compliant CCA. sorted
                  6/6 letter from Morecomics (3/6) as they have not received any communication from me with regards to my outstanding account, they feel that I may not be in a position to meet their request to clear the account in full.gosh they get have feelings
                  to prevent their recommendation to their client that further debt recovery action be considered they are prepared to accept payments of �120 a month,to take advantage of this offer I must,
                  contact them by phone err no
                  make payment by website erm No
                  send payment attached to letter and no again
                  if I do not reply I MAY leave them with no other option but to recommend to their client that they CONSIDER further debt recovery action against me
                  18/6 letter from Midas cs,(17/06) they are aware that i have not agreed a repayment for this debt with moronics. they are now reviewing the account prior to the possible recommending of further debt recovery action to their clients.Now are they talking about Tesco or morcomics being their client
                  they would remind me that unless we can agree a settlement of this account, the default which their client may have registered against my credit file will remain unchanged. are they using a default as a threat , cos the Tesco wouldn't remove it anyway To prevent possible further action I must contact Morecrap now.
                  04/07 letter from Morcronic (01.07) their records show I have not made any payments to them must have a newbie in accounts so my account has been passed to the next desk along Home collections Division, for action.So are they collecting home's now along with door steps? This may involve their local rep calling at my home in the near future,to establish how I intend to settle the balance outstanding.easy! you give me a valid CCA, I consider where we go from there
                  If I would prefer to agree a repayment arrangement or I believe there is an outstanding query on the account I must telephone no later than 08/07 i'm busy washing my hair
                  they would emphasis that if no satisfactory agreement is made they may have no alternative but to recommend to our client that they consider further debt recovery action they have been putting this last line in since may

27/07 letter from morecrap We are agents of Tesco Bank, Their records show that the above account has an outstanding balance, They have therefore asked us to contact the account holder to discuss the account and we have been provided this address by a credit reference agency that supply us with addresses links based on the information they hold.Please contact us to confirm the position and so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
                  However if you believe that you are not the person responsible for the account, it is important you contact us immediately, either by telephone or letter.
                  they told me that they were agents back in March, they have also told me how outstanding my balance is, but never sent me an award for it,and why have they found my address through a CRA when they have been writing to me and I have been replying? errr what position do I need to confirm ? If i write and tell them I'm deceased will they make funeral arrangements?

05/08 letter to morecrap pointing them back to my letter sent in may also asking what position I am to confirm,and why do they need to look me up when they have been sending letters containing confidential details since march, so it is a little late to find out if the correct person lives at this address .

12/08 letter from Morecrap (10/08) in capitals, Important information-possible further action. I am to contact them in the next 7 days, or send my payment proposal before 17th Aug, to prevent possible further debt recovery action, If i don't they may have no alternative than to recommend to their client that they consider possible further debt recovery action against me, they may be able to offer a substantial discount from the outstanding balance, Oh dear me, the newbie has done it again and sent me letters from the past.
                  17/08letter form Morecarp, account on hold while they contact their client

25/09 letter from Tesco, due to my failure to agree or maintain repayments towards this account, we have decided to pass the management of the account to one of our DCAs, fredrickson International Ltd, they will attempt to contact you within the next 10 days, to discuss your individual circumstances. their aim is to establish an affordable and sustainable repayment arrangement with you. Should I wish to contact them, the contact details are below
                  30/09 letter from Freds Hi nw you've not paid tesco, so we are sending you this threatening 1st letter so you will give us all your money OR ELSE
                  Reply piss off
                  14/10 SWID letter sent to freds
                  24/10 letter from freds(17/10) they note the contents of my recent letter pity they didn't read it if I require documentation under the CCA1974 I may request this directly from their client with the fee of �1,00, I sent SWID,
                  I am to contact them with my payment proposals

12/11 letter from fred, In answer to my recent letter(read what I sent)Their client confirms that they complied with my s78 CCA request in June 2012 and sent me documents on the 5th and 25th of that month.
                  their client also advises that their legal department do not keep copies of what was sent.
                  that's a bit daft, so how do they know what was sent complied with my request?? Should I require further copies I need to make my request again DIRECT to their client and enclose the £1.00 fee as they have complied with this request twice already.
                  Fred says they would be grateful if I would contact them with my payment proposal by 25th November if they do not hear from me collection activity MAY resume.
                  04/12 letter from freds [02/12] Dispite attemts to negotiate a settlement on this account, there is still no arrangement to pay in place to repay this debt, would I like to contact them ?
                  NO!
                  19/12 letter from Freds[17/12] Dispite previous correspondence from them my debt remains outstanding,They are prepared to offer me an opportunity to pay before they pass it back to Tesco with a recommendation to take further action, they are prepared to accept a full and final settlement, provided i phone them on 0845xxxxxxx within 7 days of this letter and they offer a variety of ways to pay. Pity I don't like any of them
                  Letter from Tesco, due to the fact I have not agreed to or maintained payments to this account, they have decided to pass it to one of THEIR DCA's and the winner is....WESCOT
                  funny thing is the letter is from Tesco on Tesco headed paper but the return address on the back is Huddersfield which is Wescots mail shot address, and the letter is unsigned, should I send it back with a complement slip asking for a signature??

29/03 letter from Wescot, again it tells me my balance is outstanding, and they have been instructed to collect the debt in full, blah.blah,blah
                  08/04,have sent SWID to wescot
                  10/04.letter from wescot, we know you live there you have not contacted us
                  01/05. letter from Wescot dated 28/04. Having contacted their client, they advised that they have complied with my request on 2 occasions,in 2012. therefore if I require another copy of the documents I must send another request along with the £1.00 fee.

Will send Missing PT to Wescot when I can be arsed

22/05 letter from wescot(17/05) as a final attempt to avoid further action their client has agreed that they(wescot) can offer me a discount to settle my account I have till 27/05 to agree a suitable settlement or the offer will be withdrawn and further action will continue to recover the full outstanding balance, phone us on xxxxx no mention of how much the discount is, and what part of I do not discuss anything over the phone in my SWID letter do they not understand. Oh yes all of it
                  If i can't take advantage of the offer they will still consider a realistic repayment plan and I should contact them as a matter of urgency to discuss my options
                  07/06 letter from wescot.Offering me the opportunity to take control of my outstanding balance. They understand there may be reasons for me not responding to them . I may feel that I am not in a position to start making an acceptable payment against my balance or that I don't know how best to manage my way through my current liability's
                  Blah, blah blah......This debt will not go away now is the best time to act contact us on the number above where one of out dictators, sorry dedicated operators will help me make a fresh start.
                  18/06 letter from 2F. Our enquiries indicate that you are resident at the above address
                  no sh1t sherlock Despite previous attempts, we have not been able to contact you in relation to a matter we are dealing with on behalf of Tesco bank.
                  IT IS IMPORTANT YOU SPEAK WITH US DIRECTLY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. CONTACT US ON 0844 XXXXXXX

reply :Dear 2F, FU. as you are part of Wescot you will know that I have requested no contact by phone, yet I can see by my call log that you have tried contacting me this way 6 times this month.I shall make this clear. This account is in dispute, No valid CCA has been received. this account is UE and will remain so unless a valid CCA is forthcoming. I will not be sending £1.00 fee for another CCA as the originasl request was not fullfilled. so I suggest you return this to the original creditor and ask them to send a compliant CCA, admit that they dont have one, or stop harrassing me . now piss off your turning my strawberrys and cream sour. NWplease note I may not send it in this format this is only my oppinion at this time .

27/02 letter from Tesco they have assigned my account to, Hoist portfolio holding 2 limited, who have appointed Robinson way limited to manage the account on their behalf
                  12/03 letter from RW they currently have over 300,000 customers on a payment plan with them , which is the best option for me,
                  1, - pay £6.93 per week
                  2, - pay £9.35 per week
                  3, - pay 14.74 per week
                  4,- tell us what you can afford, there is no minimum payment.

I choose option 4 and I can afford £0.00 per week

23/03 letter from RW dated 17/03, If I don't contact them they will have to make a decision on what happens next to the balance I owe.
                  whether to advise our client to instruct Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors to commence legal action against me; or
                  Further collection activity, letters & calls
                  they would prefer me to agree to an affordable arrangement and it's not too late for this,
                  OR
                  their client has confirmed that they are willing to accept a single payment of £3,547.58, to clear it in one payment.
                  give us a ring so we can discuss the best option for you.

suppose i had better send the SWID
                  18/07/16 letter from RW re amount due to HPH2, the original creditor has said that they don't have any record of an active dispute with this acccount. If I have any evidence to support this would i please provide it.NO
                  BUT, they have kept the account on hold as they have raised further queries with their client to request more information, they will contact me again when they have a response from them. hope it takes a while x
                  30/8/16 letter from RW, account still on hold as they have had no reply from Tesco
                  17/10/16 letter from Rw( 13/10) their client has confirmed that Tesco have not received a formal CCA request from me, should I wish to make a formal request I should put it in writing to RW along with the £1.00 fee
                  28/11, letter from RW ( dated 23/11) " Pre legal assessment" they have assessed my account and found that it meets their initial criteria to be considered for legal action. They now need to understand my curcumstances to determine the most appropriate action to be taken for this account, The account may be transfered to Howard Choen & co. In 10 days without any further notice, If it is and court action is taken they will ask the court for an order adding legal costs and intrest to the amount I owe,It's not too late to agree an affordable payment plan:if you would like to agree to a plan or, youbelieve you have a valid dispute just call us before 04/12/16.

1/12/16 ,
                  UE no valid CCA received letter sent to RWl
                  19/12 letter from RW dated 13/12,
                  following my request???they have asked for a copy of the agreement/statement to verify that I am Liable to pay the amount due. the account is on hold pending rceipt of said document and they will contact me again in due course.

10/07/17
                  Letter from RW , they enclose a pile of statements from 2004 -2011, T&C with 9904 at the bottom and the signed CCA as received in 2012, no varied T&C's
                  they have put account on hold for 30 days and request i fill in the I&E they have supplied,

have found some T&C's dating from 1010 (october 2010) 1111 (nov 2011) 0112 (jan 2012 so am assuming the T&C's sent are from Sept 2004 and not originals from when taken out in April 1999

12th Aug 17
                  letter from RW (08/08) telling me no minimum payment is required, but they can help me set up a repayment plan of £40 per month or one based on what I can afford

25/08/17
                  letter from RW dated 21st, WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTACTED US?, we have made numerous attemps to contact you regarding the ourstanding account but we do not currently have a payment plan or agreement with you
                  we need you to contact us and tell us about your curcumstances, based on what you tell us we can;
                  Agree an affordable payment plan- there is no minimum payment tell us what you can afford
                  Hold your account from any further activity
                  Look at offering you a reduction on the amount you owe
                  investigate any query or didpute you may have.
                  If you do not contact us we cannot help you. please contact us by 01/09/17

08/09/17
                  letter from RW, (03/09) A reduction to help you clear your balance.
                  as the account remains unpaid, they want to help find a way to clear the debt, their client has advised that they will accept a 66% settlement to clear the balance in one payment.
                  so they would like me to pay 3k, but if I am unable to pay in a lump sum they MAY be agreeable to me paying in monthly instalments.
                  OR if neither of these options is possable I can tell them what I can afford and they will work with me to find a resolution.
                  either way please call, web chat or email to let them help.

04/06/2018
                  Letter from RW 30/05/18 WE want to help, they note that the balance remains outstanding and would like to discuss with me how we can work together to find an affoedable arrangement bases on my circumstances
                  contact us to discuss a way forward.
                  My circumstances are

1, no valid CCA
                  2, not paid since March 2012
                  3,IT'S SB.
                  but I will keep this quiet unless the letters get threatening

11/06/18 letter from RW dated 6th
                  They are committed to help me come to a resolution for the outstanding account
                  They are proposing to send a field contact manager to my address after the 17th to help me reconnect with them
                  They would like me to come to an affordable repayment arrangement which will take into account my personal circumstances and financial situation.

4/07/18 at 14.40 a field agent arrived at my door, I opened it , he asked if I was Mrs NW I said yes, he showed me his badge ( dirty monkey) I told him to go away as I was not in the mood for an argument, He said I'm not here to sell you anything, my reply I know why you are here now go away, My Mum has just died and I am not in the mood, I shut and locked the door with him still saying for all the neighbours to hear, I'm here about a debt you owe. to which I shouted back to him " go check your dates" and I left him there.

04/08/12
                  letter from RW dated 31/07/18 "quote" Our doorstep collector has recently visited you at your home and You informed them that You may require or have may already have obtained some assistance with your current financial situation. As a result your account has been returrned to our head office and we have placed it on hold for 30 days to allow you or your appointed representative time to contact us.
                  so received letter today, lets take note of their wording, their doorstep collector called wrongYes someone did call BUT, he did not take my doorstep, plus they sent a field agent
                  I informed their rep that I have or may need to receive help,LIE, I told him to leave,3 times, I told him my mother had just died, I told him I was not in the mood for a CHAT,I told him to check dates,
                  they have put the account on hold for 30 day to give me time to contact them, WHY, if they are so sure of themselves why haven't they taken it further now?

Question,;
                  I am thinking of sending a Formal complaint/SAR to RW asking for all info including the report from their "field agent" as I dissagree with his interpritation of the call,
                  I didn't send a complaint at the time due to stress of sorting arrangements out for the funeral and her financial matters, should I also send the SB letter at the same time or hold that back for a future bombshell and just maintain UE status?

Comment

• Register a complaint and maybe ask for a SAR or new version, so that you can see what was reported.

Comment

• well I sent my Formal complaint to RW was signed for on Wednesday (8th) also asked for all info held about me, just have to wait and see what they send back.

Comment

Tesco cc
                        start date 1999
                        balance £4730.11
                        defaulted 2003
                        account terminated 2003
                        prorata payments up to date OC/Morecroft/fredricksons/Wescot, HPH2 Ltd/Robinson way

12/04 CCA sent
                        03/05 letter received, dated 21/04, unable to deal with request as it is not signed. returned with 'no sig required' temp
                        19/05 letter from D Munn,(7/5) 'HE' is disappointed to note that I have failed to comply with 'OUR' agreement,unless 'HE' receives an immediate payment as arranged 'HE' will have no alternative but to place my account in the hands of an external DCA
                        7/6, letter from tesco, Legal and Estates,"further to my recent request, we enclose copy information held by Tesco Bank provided under the terms of the above act"
                        after sending missing PT letter have just received the same stuff back but with some T&C but i cannot see any date on them so don't know if they are original or varied will send to Niddy for his opinion

31/01 letter from tesco dated 28/01, We are considering legal action to recover your debt, despite writing to you several times, you have still not paid off your credit card balance or made a repayment arrangement with us,we are now considering commencing court proceedings against you to recover this debt.
                        it then goes on to explain what this could mean and what may happen if i don't pay the CCJ 1, paid from employer. 2, charging order.
                        they would prefer to come to an arrangement to settle the debt and i am to call them immediately to discuss a repayment plan.
                        20/02 was going to send threat o gram template for last letter but forgot to post it (just found it in the car)
                        20/02, 2 letters received today both dated 15/02 from Tesco Collections, letter 1, wants me to contact them urgently to discuss my account.
                        letter 2,Tesco Recoveries, because of an absence of an acceptable repayment arrangement, and because i haven't contacted them, despite several attempts to discuss the matter, they will shortly commence further action against me with the assistance of DCA or Solicitors. To stop all action I am to make a payment NOW. If no payment or agreed repayment plan is received within 7 days, they will commence further action against you
                        22/02 letter sent cross between you have not sent me my CCA /unenforceable/threat-o gram it was received by them on the 23/02
                        11/03 [05/03] letter from Tesco recoveries,Important you must take action-call us today,despite previous correspondence and our repeated attempts to try and reach an arrangement with you, the debt still remains outstanding.
                        we will shortly have no alternative but to seek the assistance of a debt collection agency or, if appropriate, commence legal proceedings against you for the recovery of the debt.
                        25/03 letter from Moroncroft (23/03) my account details have been passed to them from Tesco Bank,they are acting as collection agent for them, they will be in contact with me within the next 7 days by letter and/or phone to discuss my repayment options in detail, well tesco can't have a valid CCA, if they can't read and answer my last letter I'll just have to start the ride again
                        April
                        05/04 SWID letter sent to morons also pointed out all communication in writing only and that I do not give permission to anyone to visit my doorstep so dont try that one.
                        06/04 letter from moronics of possible further action if no contact is made by 12/04. I could contact them now and they would be happy to discuss a repayment program, they may also be able to offer a substantial discount off the outstanding balance.
                        19/04 letter from moronics thanking me for my recent letter and advising that they will be communicating with their client in respect of my raised query. follow up action will be suspended on my account and they will endeavor to provide me with an appropriate response as soon as possible No rush love, no rush.
                        04/05 letter from Morecomics [01/05] Tesco have told them that they completed an agreement request S78 on the 5th June 2012 and also on the 25th June 2012.
                        they also advise that the account is on a temporary hold to allow me time to receive this letter and contact them to discuss a payment arrangement I can afford and maintain, if contact is not made promptly, their follow up of the account will recommence. just to make clear. Tesco sent me a photo copy of the signed agreement and T&C dated 2012 but no original T&C and the covering letter said it was sent under the Data Protection Act 1998 , and when I sent the Missing PT letter they sent me the same 2 pages so how have they complied with my CCA request
                        17/05 letter from moronics(14/05) their clients believe that the documents sent do meet the requirements under s78 of the Consumer Credit Act.They go on to explain what may be omitted from the document and that there is no requirement to provide a signed 'Executed' copy of the agreement.
                        their client believe that the balance remains due and payable and they therefore require immediate payment of the said sum or my realistic proposals for repayment of the same within the next 14 days
                        21/05 letter from morecomics(20/5) to prevent further action I am to send my payment proposal before 27/05 or telephone them within the next 7 days sorry their last letter dated 14th states 14 days 14+14= 28, so they can wait
                        If i do not contact them following receipt of this letter they MAY have no alternative other than to recommend to their clients that they consider further debt recovery action against me deary me I'm quivering in my armchair. no PT, no compliant CCA. sorted
                        6/6 letter from Morecomics (3/6) as they have not received any communication from me with regards to my outstanding account, they feel that I may not be in a position to meet their request to clear the account in full.gosh they get have feelings
                        to prevent their recommendation to their client that further debt recovery action be considered they are prepared to accept payments of �120 a month,to take advantage of this offer I must,
                        if I do not reply I MAY leave them with no other option but to recommend to their client that they CONSIDER further debt recovery action against me
                        18/6 letter from Midas cs,(17/06) they are aware that i have not agreed a repayment for this debt with moronics. they are now reviewing the account prior to the possible recommending of further debt recovery action to their clients.Now are they talking about Tesco or morcomics being their client
                        they would remind me that unless we can agree a settlement of this account, the default which their client may have registered against my credit file will remain unchanged. are they using a default as a threat , cos the Tesco wouldn't remove it anyway To prevent possible further action I must contact Morecrap now.
                        04/07 letter from Morcronic (01.07) their records show I have not made any payments to them must have a newbie in accounts so my account has been passed to the next desk along Home collections Division, for action.So are they collecting home's now along with door steps? This may involve their local rep calling at my home in the near future,to establish how I intend to settle the balance outstanding.easy! you give me a valid CCA, I consider where we go from there
                        If I would prefer to agree a repayment arrangement or I believe there is an outstanding query on the account I must telephone no later than 08/07 i'm busy washing my hair
                        they would emphasis that if no satisfactory agreement is made they may have no alternative but to recommend to our client that they consider further debt recovery action they have been putting this last line in since may

27/07 letter from morecrap We are agents of Tesco Bank, Their records show that the above account has an outstanding balance, They have therefore asked us to contact the account holder to discuss the account and we have been provided this address by a credit reference agency that supply us with addresses links based on the information they hold.Please contact us to confirm the position and so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
                        However if you believe that you are not the person responsible for the account, it is important you contact us immediately, either by telephone or letter.
                        they told me that they were agents back in March, they have also told me how outstanding my balance is, but never sent me an award for it,and why have they found my address through a CRA when they have been writing to me and I have been replying? errr what position do I need to confirm ? If i write and tell them I'm deceased will they make funeral arrangements?

05/08 letter to morecrap pointing them back to my letter sent in may also asking what position I am to confirm,and why do they need to look me up when they have been sending letters containing confidential details since march, so it is a little late to find out if the correct person lives at this address .

12/08 letter from Morecrap (10/08) in capitals, Important information-possible further action. I am to contact them in the next 7 days, or send my payment proposal before 17th Aug, to prevent possible further debt recovery action, If i don't they may have no alternative than to recommend to their client that they consider possible further debt recovery action against me, they may be able to offer a substantial discount from the outstanding balance, Oh dear me, the newbie has done it again and sent me letters from the past.

25/09 letter from Tesco, due to my failure to agree or maintain repayments towards this account, we have decided to pass the management of the account to one of our DCAs, fredrickson International Ltd, they will attempt to contact you within the next 10 days, to discuss your individual circumstances. their aim is to establish an affordable and sustainable repayment arrangement with you. Should I wish to contact them, the contact details are below
                        30/09 letter from Freds Hi nw you've not paid tesco, so we are sending you this threatening 1st letter so you will give us all your money OR ELSE
                        Reply piss off
                        24/10 letter from freds(17/10) they note the contents of my recent letter pity they didn't read it if I require documentation under the CCA1974 I may request this directly from their client with the fee of �1,00, I sent SWID,

12/11 letter from fred, In answer to my recent letter(read what I sent)Their client confirms that they complied with my s78 CCA request in June 2012 and sent me documents on the 5th and 25th of that month.
                        their client also advises that their legal department do not keep copies of what was sent.
                        that's a bit daft, so how do they know what was sent complied with my request?? Should I require further copies I need to make my request again DIRECT to their client and enclose the £1.00 fee as they have complied with this request twice already.
                        Fred says they would be grateful if I would contact them with my payment proposal by 25th November if they do not hear from me collection activity MAY resume.
                        04/12 letter from freds [02/12] Dispite attemts to negotiate a settlement on this account, there is still no arrangement to pay in place to repay this debt, would I like to contact them ?
                        NO!
                        19/12 letter from Freds[17/12] Dispite previous correspondence from them my debt remains outstanding,They are prepared to offer me an opportunity to pay before they pass it back to Tesco with a recommendation to take further action, they are prepared to accept a full and final settlement, provided i phone them on 0845xxxxxxx within 7 days of this letter and they offer a variety of ways to pay. Pity I don't like any of them
                        Letter from Tesco, due to the fact I have not agreed to or maintained payments to this account, they have decided to pass it to one of THEIR DCA's and the winner is....WESCOT
                        funny thing is the letter is from Tesco on Tesco headed paper but the return address on the back is Huddersfield which is Wescots mail shot address, and the letter is unsigned, should I send it back with a complement slip asking for a signature??

29/03 letter from Wescot, again it tells me my balance is outstanding, and they have been instructed to collect the debt in full, blah.blah,blah
                        01/05. letter from Wescot dated 28/04. Having contacted their client, they advised that they have complied with my request on 2 occasions,in 2012. therefore if I require another copy of the documents I must send another request along with the £1.00 fee.

22/05 letter from wescot(17/05) as a final attempt to avoid further action their client has agreed that they(wescot) can offer me a discount to settle my account I have till 27/05 to agree a suitable settlement or the offer will be withdrawn and further action will continue to recover the full outstanding balance, phone us on xxxxx no mention of how much the discount is, and what part of I do not discuss anything over the phone in my SWID letter do they not understand. Oh yes all of it
                        If i can't take advantage of the offer they will still consider a realistic repayment plan and I should contact them as a matter of urgency to discuss my options
                        07/06 letter from wescot.Offering me the opportunity to take control of my outstanding balance. They understand there may be reasons for me not responding to them . I may feel that I am not in a position to start making an acceptable payment against my balance or that I don't know how best to manage my way through my current liability's
                        Blah, blah blah......This debt will not go away now is the best time to act contact us on the number above where one of out dictators, sorry dedicated operators will help me make a fresh start.
                        18/06 letter from 2F. Our enquiries indicate that you are resident at the above address
                        no sh1t sherlock Despite previous attempts, we have not been able to contact you in relation to a matter we are dealing with on behalf of Tesco bank.
                        IT IS IMPORTANT YOU SPEAK WITH US DIRECTLY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. CONTACT US ON 0844 XXXXXXX

reply :Dear 2F, FU. as you are part of Wescot you will know that I have requested no contact by phone, yet I can see by my call log that you have tried contacting me this way 6 times this month.I shall make this clear. This account is in dispute, No valid CCA has been received. this account is UE and will remain so unless a valid CCA is forthcoming. I will not be sending £1.00 fee for another CCA as the originasl request was not fullfilled. so I suggest you return this to the original creditor and ask them to send a compliant CCA, admit that they dont have one, or stop harrassing me . now piss off your turning my strawberrys and cream sour. NWplease note I may not send it in this format this is only my oppinion at this time .

27/02 letter from Tesco they have assigned my account to, Hoist portfolio holding 2 limited, who have appointed Robinson way limited to manage the account on their behalf
                        12/03 letter from RW they currently have over 300,000 customers on a payment plan with them , which is the best option for me,
                        1, - pay £6.93 per week
                        2, - pay £9.35 per week
                        3, - pay 14.74 per week

23/03 letter from RW dated 17/03, If I don't contact them they will have to make a decision on what happens next to the balance I owe.
                        whether to advise our client to instruct Howard Cohen & Co Solicitors to commence legal action against me; or
                        they would prefer me to agree to an affordable arrangement and it's not too late for this,
                        OR
                        their client has confirmed that they are willing to accept a single payment of £3,547.58, to clear it in one payment.

18/07/16 letter from RW re amount due to HPH2, the original creditor has said that they don't have any record of an active dispute with this acccount. If I have any evidence to support this would i please provide it.NO
                        BUT, they have kept the account on hold as they have raised further queries with their client to request more information, they will contact me again when they have a response from them. hope it takes a while x
                        30/8/16 letter from RW, account still on hold as they have had no reply from Tesco
                        17/10/16 letter from Rw( 13/10) their client has confirmed that Tesco have not received a formal CCA request from me, should I wish to make a formal request I should put it in writing to RW along with the £1.00 fee
                        28/11, letter from RW ( dated 23/11) " Pre legal assessment" they have assessed my account and found that it meets their initial criteria to be considered for legal action. They now need to understand my curcumstances to determine the most appropriate action to be taken for this account, The account may be transfered to Howard Choen & co. In 10 days without any further notice, If it is and court action is taken they will ask the court for an order adding legal costs and intrest to the amount I owe,It's not too late to agree an affordable payment plan:if you would like to agree to a plan or, youbelieve you have a valid dispute just call us before 04/12/16.

1/12/16 ,
                        following my request???they have asked for a copy of the agreement/statement to verify that I am Liable to pay the amount due. the account is on hold pending rceipt of said document and they will contact me again in due course.

10/07/17
                        Letter from RW , they enclose a pile of statements from 2004 -2011, T&C with 9904 at the bottom and the signed CCA as received in 2012, no varied T&C's
                        they have put account on hold for 30 days and request i fill in the I&E they have supplied,

have found some T&C's dating from 1010 (october 2010) 1111 (nov 2011) 0112 (jan 2012 so am assuming the T&C's sent are from Sept 2004 and not originals from when taken out in April 1999

12th Aug 17
                        letter from RW (08/08) telling me no minimum payment is required, but they can help me set up a repayment plan of £40 per month or one based on what I can afford

25/08/17
                        letter from RW dated 21st, WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTACTED US?, we have made numerous attemps to contact you regarding the ourstanding account but we do not currently have a payment plan or agreement with you
                        we need you to contact us and tell us about your curcumstances, based on what you tell us we can;
                        Agree an affordable payment plan- there is no minimum payment tell us what you can afford

08/09/17
                        as the account remains unpaid, they want to help find a way to clear the debt, their client has advised that they will accept a 66% settlement to clear the balance in one payment.
                        so they would like me to pay 3k, but if I am unable to pay in a lump sum they MAY be agreeable to me paying in monthly instalments.
                        OR if neither of these options is possable I can tell them what I can afford and they will work with me to find a resolution.

04/06/2018
                        Letter from RW 30/05/18 WE want to help, they note that the balance remains outstanding and would like to discuss with me how we can work together to find an affoedable arrangement bases on my circumstances
                        My circumstances are

1, no valid CCA
                        3,IT'S SB.

They are proposing to send a field contact manager to my address after the 17th to help me reconnect with them
                        They would like me to come to an affordable repayment arrangement which will take into account my personal circumstances and financial situation.

4/07/18 at 14.40 a field agent arrived at my door, I opened it , he asked if I was Mrs NW I said yes, he showed me his badge ( dirty monkey) I told him to go away as I was not in the mood for an argument, He said I'm not here to sell you anything, my reply I know why you are here now go away, My Mum has just died and I am not in the mood, I shut and locked the door with him still saying for all the neighbours to hear, I'm here about a debt you owe. to which I shouted back to him " go check your dates" and I left him there.

04/08/12
                        letter from RW dated 31/07/18 "quote" Our doorstep collector has recently visited you at your home and You informed them that You may require or have may already have obtained some assistance with your current financial situation. As a result your account has been returrned to our head office and we have placed it on hold for 30 days to allow you or your appointed representative time to contact us.

7/8/18, formal letter of complaint sent to RW about agents visit and his report back to them.
                        Also enclosed GDPR for ALL info held about me on their systems.
                        08/08/18 Letter received and signed for by RW

16/08/18 Letter from HOIST FINANCE they reply to my request for DSAR and enclose information within their control since they were assigned allaccounts held .

They enclosed a print out they give the owner of the account as Hoist portfolio 2 ltd
                        Their address is Quays reach Salford this is RW address
                        Date of assignment is Feb 2016, default date, date account was opened
                        THE LAST PAYMENT DATE to original creditor isssss 16/03/12
                        The contact log
                        lists mail sent and received since 09/02/16
                        list of calls made to me
                        list of SMS sent to customer, 09,12,14,19/06, this is interesting as they have the wrong mobile number

no mention of the home visit, or a reply to the complaint about said visit,

also no mention of the Barclaycard account they hold ( which I have a letter saying is UE )
                        well as i sent the GDPR to RW it was nice of Hoist to supply me with this info and as they have the same address as RW i take it they are the same company.

I will wait a few more days and then get shitty with RW for not replying to my complaint or giving me requested information about report from their agent.

wonder who was getting the SMS about the account
                        Last edited by nightwatch; 17 August 2018, 09:16.

Comment

Tesco cc
                          start date 1999
                          balance £4730.11
                          defaulted 2003
                          account terminated 2003

12/04 CCA sent

April

Reply piss off

NO!

1, - pay £6.93 per week
                          2, - pay £9.35 per week
                          3, - pay 14.74 per week

OR

1/12/16 ,

10/07/17

12th Aug 17

25/08/17

08/09/17

04/06/2018
                          My circumstances are

1, no valid CCA
                          3,IT'S SB.

04/08/12

7/8/18, formal letter of complaint sent to RW about agents visit and his report back to them.

16/08/18 Letter from HOIST FINANCE they reply to my request for DSAR and enclose information within their control since they were assigned allaccounts held .

They enclosed a print out they give the owner of the account as Hoist portfolio 2 ltd
                          The contact log
                          list of calls made to me
                          list of SMS sent to customer, 09,12,14,19/06, this is interesting as they have the wrong mobile number

also no mention of the Barclaycard account they hold ( which I have a letter saying is UE )

22/08/18 have today received a reply to my formal complaint, letter dated 17/08, they acknowledge receipt of my complaint received by us on 13/08/18.
                          The matter will be investigated thoroughly by their complaints department and will contactme ASAP,
                          My account has been placed on hold until resolved,
                          interesting they received my letter on the 8th, so where has it been sat till the 13th
                          Ok I have read their complaints leaflet, it states they will aim to resolve all concerns by close of business on the 3rd day following receipt, so they got it on the 8th (signed for) so must of passed it to Hoist desk first as they sent a sort of SAR, then passed back to RW desk where they realised they had missed there own timescale for replying so put the 13th, as date of receipt.
                          will wait for next episode

Comment

Tesco cc
                            start date 1999
                            balance £4730.11
                            defaulted 2003
                            account terminated 2003

12/04 CCA sent

April

Reply piss off

NO!

1, - pay £6.93 per week
                            2, - pay £9.35 per week
                            3, - pay 14.74 per week

OR

1/12/16 ,

10/07/17

12th Aug 17

25/08/17

08/09/17

04/06/2018
                            My circumstances are

1, no valid CCA
                            3,IT'S SB.

04/08/12

The contact log
                            list of calls made to me

22/08/18 have today received a reply to my formal complaint, letter dated 17/08, they acknowledge receipt of my complaint received by us on 13/08/18.
                            The matter will be investigated thoroughly by their complaints department and will contactme ASAP,
                            My account has been placed on hold until resolved,
                            interesting they received my letter on the 8th, so where has it been sat till the 13th

10/09 letter from RW, they have not compleated their investigation into my complaint, they aim to respond to me ASAP, but no later than 07/10,
                            I look forwad to their reply,
                            the complaints department must be over worked if they can't sort this in a few weeks,

Comment

Barclaycard (2)
                              CSL chasing /Robersway/mkpd
                              started 1999
                              balance £3681.29
                              defaulted 2002 & 2010 I have written about this but they would not answer last letter in which i pointed out I had proof of 1st default
                              CCA 2010 they sent a small copy of T&C that they say would have been inforce at time of signing
                              SAR 2012 sent microfiche copy of agreement bur T&C are illegible and only details of this account.
                              have sent letter pointing out that I require all info held and an original legible copy of agreement

2013 Default has been removed I contacted experian, with proof of the first default, after no joy from Barcs they said they would contact barcs and let me know the outcome,
                              still waiting for a reply from experian, but on checking file noticed the account had been removed altogether
                              08/08/2013 CCA request sent (had to send another as hubby hadn't canceled the payments)
                              19/08 letter from CSL, until you send the fee we cannot process your request

19/08 letter to CSL, you have had the fee you cashed it on the 15/08 the same date as your letter was typed up. you will not be getting another I suggest your accounting dept has a whip round to replace it. the original request received by you on the 09/08 still stands you have until 23/08 to send CCA or this account is in default.
                              03/09 still waiting#
                              04/12 letter from berzeks [19/11] your Barclaycard account has now been passed to Allied International credit [uk] Ltd to manage the collection of the balance outstanding on your account.You should contact AIC as a matter of urgency on 0141xxxxxxx who will discuss with your proposals for repayment of the outstanding balance on your account.

now it's a pity they didn't send this letter a fortnight ago when AIC started calling me and then the person on the other end of the phone wouldn't have annoyed me so much that I swore at him!!

phone rings true call says" you have a call from" and a sneary up his own arse voice says " Mr SMITH" and chuckles, so I took the call "hello Mr Smith, how can I help you", am I speaking to Nightwatch? that depends which Mr Smith are you? pardon, which Mr Smith are you? why does that matter? so I can say if I'm nightwatch or not! are you totally stupid? no, but you think I am because you think I believe your name is Mr Smith, well you answered the phone, yes I did and I am also recording this conversation , you can't do that with out telling me first, are you recording this call? we may well be, good then you can play this back and try and understand what is being said, I do not recognize your number, so I haven't asked you to call. I Don't like unsolicited calls from any company so please put every thing in writing and send it to me, and remove any numbers you have from your dialing system, we will phone when we like until you speak to us, as you wish, but I have just spoken to you, and told you I wont again, now Pickle off and stop chuffing wasting my time you muppet.at which point I zapped him

20/12 letter from AIC [17/12] This account has been assigned to us from Barclaycard this means CSL have cocked up
                              We are unaware of any reason for the non payment and we encourage you to contact our office to resolve the outstanding matter in a timely manner they have been told I've not paid, and to try and get some money from me
                              If you are experiencing financial difficulty please call us as we are happy to discuss your situation and how we can help resolve we're not really interested we just want to try and scare you into giving us your money, then we can have a good laugh as we talk about it in the pub later
                              10/01/2014 SWID letter sent
                              11/01/2014 letter from AIC dated 7th jan. they have been unable to come to an acceptable arrangement with me regarding the repayment of my outstanding balance.coz your not going to get one
                              This is MY last chance to work together with them think i'll pass, tho it was a difficult choice
                              It is in MY best interest to come to a mutually acceptable agreement, so please contact them on the number on the letter to discuss the matter further. or I can fill in and sign the enclosed IE form and send it back within 7 days along with an offer of payment.errrm NO
                              21/02 well AIC have phoned me every day this month lucky for me the truecall baffles them, but have sent off a telephone harassment letter, pointing out that in my January letter (SWID) to them that they signed for on the 13/01, it clearly states All Communication in writing only and that they are not to phone as I will log and record all calls, which WILL be used to make a complaint if necessary

27/02 letter from AIC (24/02) thanking me for my recent letter and confirming that they will be conducting a through investigation into my concerns, Once it is completed they will write to me again
                              they enclosed a copy of their internal complaints procedure, and end with a final line of.....
                              In the meantime,If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the direct line number below???
                              my complaint was I wanted no telephone contact!!!!

28/02 letter from AIC they have upheld my complaint and have removed all phone numbers from their records. they have send me £50 for inconvenience caused

16/05 letter from Robson way, well it is typed onto a piece of paper with Barclaycard photocopied at the top, Your account has been passed to Robson way Ltd to manage the collection of the balance outstanding,
                              You should contact Robbers Way as a matter of urgency, they will discuss with you proposals for repayment of the balance outstanding on your account.
                              at the moment I don't have any proposal to repay this OUTSTANDING account so won't bother to contact them
                              23/06 letter from RW they are authorised to negotiate repayment of the balance outstanding. please contact us to agree an affordable and sustainable repayment plan based upon your personal circumstances.

dear RW, my circumstances are as follows.
                              I am not allowed my own opinion on football, cannot dress myself with out my face coming into contact with the floor,door, bed, wall, as I dance around the bedroom with both legs down one trouser leg, often find I have my tshirt on inside out and back to front, normally after a few sherberts,
                              I am treated like a slave by my family, cooking, washing, cleaning, for up to half an hour a day at least,the rest of the day I am forced to go shopping, have a meal out, visit friends and relatives, natter with the people next door.
                              My life is appealing, sorry appalling, and now you come wading in with your bully boy tactics of being NICE, well thats it you've gone to far ,I am going to have to revert back to self medication, as the Dr has struck me off his list for free booze,
                              because of you Bargin booze are going to have a bumper year and I will be back on their staff party list for Christmas,
                              I hope your happy with yourselves
                              cheers
                              p.s. this account is in dispute as no CCA has been received, stop phoning as I wont answer, and my doorstep has been very naughty so is not allowed visitors for the foreseeable future. Ta Ta
                              SWID letter sent to RW

26/09, letter on Barclaycard headed paper with return address of Bellshill on envelope dated 19/09 they write to inform me that the account was assigned and transferred to MKPD LLP on the 10th Sept so they are now the effective owners,BUT they have appointed MK rapid recoveries as their servicing agents, so, all contact is to be made to MK RR lower down it says I should make payments to MKPD LLP
                              in the same envelope is a letter on MKPD headed paper telling me that they are the legal owner of the debt due,and how important it is I contact them( upon receipt of the letter) to discuss my options
                              I must ensure that all future correspondence and payments are sent to MKPD LLP at the address in Milton Keynes
                              , so whats happened to MK RR? which I take it are Milton Keynes Rabid Recovery's

03/10.letter from MKRR dated 30th Sept, further to their recent communication regarding transfer of ownership they have not received my offer of payment.they want to help me and are in a position to help me clear the outstanding balance,BUT... they can only do this after speaking to me. they beg me to call them and discuss ways we can help.they only posted this one 4 days after the first so don't give much time to get back to them, do they?
                              until they reach an agreement to clear this balance they will continue to contact me by phone or letter so they advise that I contact them to resolve the matter, I take that as a threat of harassment!
                              06/10 SWID letter to MKRR.

22/10 letter from MKPD (15/10) account on hold while they liaise with the original creditor, they will get back to me. don't rush lad's
                              30/10 letter from MKPD (27/10) Final Response to my concerns.
                              They have raised my concerns with Barclays and they have confirmed that they do not have a record of an unresolved dispute on file as this was complied with
                              when? I have only had a minute copy of some T&C that they say would of been in force when the account was opened, CSL never sent me a reply to my CCA request last year but they did cash the payment for it
                              they continue with what should be provided under S78 CCA ,A copy of the executed agreement (never received) any document referred to in it (er how would you know what was referred to in it, if you have never received it) and a statement of account which they say is; I owe £3,681.29 no breakdown of any payments made.

Due to the current status of my account the full outstanding balance is now due. We are currently unable to provide a copy of the credit agreement. We accept that we are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement with you while this state of affairs continues.
                              Notwithstanding that we cannot currently enforce the agreement; our rights continue to exist under the agreement. you should therefore continue to pay the debt that has accrued on your account. We can and will continue to take any action short of enforcement reporting to CRA's and requesting payment from you,they refer to McGuffick v RBS (2009)
                              They say this completes their obligation under S 78 of the act and they request that I phone them to discuss my account
                              On this occasion they have been unable to uphold my claim but I do have the right to refer my concern to the FOS within 6 months

20/11 letter form Mkrr(13/11) we have still not received your offer of payment,coz i've not made one we can offer you an instalment arrangement to clear the outstanding balance, £0 a month is fine by me, we can only do this after speaking to you, won't get done then, Please call us to discuss ways we can help, stop asking for money and you won't be disappointed
                              if you don't contact us we may need to take further action to resolve this, have you read the last letter you sent me?

well since the last letter mkrr have tried to contact me by phone 6 times 3 times in one day on the 28/11 twice yesterday, not checked today's log yet,
                              now I know that they can make reasonable requests for payment as it is unenforceable till they find any paper work, but I stated quite clearly on the SWID letter i sent to them that I will not discuss any alleged accounts over the phone, all communication is to be in writing, any calls received will be logged by date and time and may be ,indeed in the past have been
                              , used to make a formal complaint of harassment. I think 3 times in one day is harassment,
                              03/12/14 letter from MKRR dated 28/11/14 ,Please call us to avoid further action, further to our letter offering to help you clear this balance we have not received your offer of payment.not sent one Without your cooperation we cannot offer you any help to reduce this balance and may need to take further action which could involve litigation via the courts to recover this amount. This is something we wish to avoid so please contact us immediately so we can come to an agreement, I have a letter from MKPD that states that they cannot enforce the account as they cannot produce a copy of the agreement, mkrr have phoned 7 times in 3the last days
                              MKRR: must be a lonely office junior in charge as on checking our call log on the True call, they tried to call me 4 times on the 23rd and at 08,20 am on 24th (Christmas eve) maybe they were hoping to catch me before I sobered up, to get a Christmas tip off me.

JAN 2015
                              MKRR have sent 2 letters A FINAL WARNING and a we are sending it to KEYNES
                              MKDP have sent another letter saying they can't enforce as they cannot provide a copy of the agreement
                              Have started a separate thread here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/showthread.php?16364-Barclaycard-MKRR-threatening-legal-action&p=467392#post467392.

Jan 17th, Notice of intended legal action from Keynes
                              Jan 19th Threat of Lit letter sent, added a few lines pointing out that;
                              They were assuming I had not been in contact with MKDP/MKRR, but that I had proof they had received my letters as I had the signature for them.
                              The last letter from MKRR had given me 7 days to reply but their letter was dated just 4 days later, so I was led to assume that they had no intention on giving me time to reply,
                              They stated that MKDP LLP had told them to start legal proceedings, yet if they had been in contact with MKDP, they would know that MKDP had themselves written to me twice saying the account was unenforceable as they could not produce a CCA
                              I enclosed copy of MKDP letter and asked them to confirm with their client that this was in fact the case

28th jan received reply to threat of lit,
                              They have reviewed the account and can confirm that "due to a clerical error the account was not updated to show as UNenforceable and therefore the letters were issued" I am to accept their sincere appologies for this error,
                              again they state they cannot supply a full copy of the credit agreement or enfoce the agreement, But I should still pay.

25/09 statement of account from MKDP 0 payments made.

26/09 letter from MKRR following our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance, we have not received your offer of payments,
                              WE want to help and are in a position to offer an instalment arrangement to clear the outstanding balance, but we can only do this after speaking with you. Please call us to discus ways we can help.

07/10 letter from HPH2 Notice of assignment, MKDP has assigned the account to HPH2 Ltd, effective from 21/09, They have appointed Robinsonway to organise payment on this account,
                              letter from RW enclosed in same envelope.

21/10 letter from RW . no mimimum payment required good coz i'm not sending one
                              07/11letter from RW what are you able to pay? + I&E form, as if!!
                              30/12 letter RW 50% reduction to help clear the balance, holding out for 100%

07/01, letter from Robinson Way .this account remains unpaid and we want to find a way to help you clear this debt. our client has advised that they will accept a 50% settlement to clear the balance in one payment. if you are unable to make a one off payment we may be able to agree monthly installments,
                              if neither of these option's is possible for you tell us what you can afford and we will work with you to find a resolution, go online to chat with us

20/02 letter from RW recent activity on your credit file suggests you may have made a significant payment to one of your financial accounts , in view of this we would encourage you to contact us to agree an affordable repayment plan,
                              let me think about it, errrm NO
                              14/09, letter from RW (08/09/16) they have tried to contact me but haven't had a reply, if i don't contact them they can't help me set up a repayment plan,
                              they give me three options they may take, Solicitor, Register a default, Phone me.
                              full contents in other thread (link above not working)ignored
                              22/09 affordable payment plan, gives 3 options i went for number 4 , no payment, no reply

14/10 letter from RW, No minimum payment, pay what you can afford, £0.00 sounds good to me
                              12/11 letter fron RW, ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT CONTACTING US?ERRR NO. they continue on about if I call and talk to them in confidence about my circumstances there are a number of options that they could offer to help clear the blance on the account, 1 payment plan that I can afford. 2, Agree a reduction in the ammount owed, 100% would suit me.. 3, if I am in financial difficulty they can put me in touch with oganisations that can offer me free advice and support. too late already found one, 4,any queries contact us and we can help find the right solution for you, I have a solution, agree it's UE and leave me alone

08/12 reduced balance offer pay only33%, not good enough

12/12, we have recently received contact from you regarding another account we hold on our records Tesco and have noticed that we are also dealing with this account which doesn't appear to have an active repayment plan in place,nothing wrong with your eye sight please complete the enclosed I&E form and return it to us with your repayment proposal, if there isn't a repayment plan with the other account what makes you think I am going to set one up on this ?

21/06/17, letter from RW, dated 15th, they have been trying to contact me, no you haven't, they want to help me find a solution to clear this debt, that's nice. If i don't contact them they may :-

refer account to their clients solicitor and ask for the issuence of a CCC, which may result in a CCj being entered,
                              that sounds painfull.plus NO CCA

send a report to CCA's, if less than 6 years from default date, missed that boat by a mile

try to contact you using any telphone numbrs w have on file, or, obtain from 3rd parties, try it and see what happens to the poor sod that i speak to

05/07/17 letter from RW. they tell me again how outstanding my account is, they also give me 3 options of how I could clear this account alas option 4 is not there; pay 0.00 and they will leave me alone. filed

21/07/2017 letter from RW, did you know that more than 300,000of their current customers are paying off their debt on what they can afford'

good for them, if thats the case you don't need my money then, do you !

16/08/17. letter dated 10th/08. they are offering a reduction of 69% and would like me to get in touch should I tell them there is no CCA and I have a letter telling me so? maybe next month

17/10 repeat letter of 16/08, same reply

19/03 they need me to take action, will have to wait till i'm back

28/04
                              letter from RW telling me "it's important to arrange a repayment plan" I should get intouch today to agree my plan,If I don't contact them I risk further collection activity commencing on this account (alledged) and the debt will not reduce

21/05/18 letter from RW dated 16/05/18, PAY JUST 75% of YOUR OUTSTANDING BALANCE, to clear this account, why do they put it in LARGE letters I can't read it any louder?
                              this offer is available for only the next 30 days, so please contact us to comfirm beforemaking the payment. so we can ask for more and also see about a payment on any other accounts we might have of yours.
                              I could also agree to an affordable payment plan based on my curcumstances Call us, or, text call me to xxxxxxxx and we will call you back.don't think so mate
                              Don't worry if none of the options is the right one for you, we can work with you to find the right one for you. Why not open an online account, because you don't do cash back

21/09 They need me to take action Again!! they want me to get intouch and tell them about my situation, They can then agree an affordable repayment plan with me,
                              the last line reads:_ wewd rather agree an affordable repayment plan with so,
                              office junior?
                              This is getting silly now, when I sent the GDSR to RW over my Tesco account, I asked for all information the have on their records, Hoist sent the reply back but with nothing about this account,
                              RW, who I sent it to sent nothing,

Comment

CAP 1 cc
                                started 1998
                                ballance £1258.50
                                default 2008
                                now with Link financial
                                prorata to date last payment jan/feb 2012

CCA request sent
                                17/03 letter rec, they have sent for the agreement but it may take a while
                                31/03 letter from link, they have canceled my repayment plan as I have not informed them why i have stopped payment,"whilst they remain committed to recovering this debt by negotiation" they will if needed "persue me through my local county court if I do not contact their office" I am still waiting for my CCA request to be delt with
                                CCa from link,typed credit agreement no date,but with a V2# on bottom left of page, t&c from 1-23 with APR rates and unspecifide credit limits under section 10(Financial and Related Perticulars) and mentioning a date for base rate and a margin of 10,66% up to your aug 2000 statement???
                                no signitures, a page with my right to cancel/my rights/loss or misuse/ balance transfer conditions
                                and a set of current agreement T&C and a copy of a blank agreement.

Niddy says
                                Missing Prescribed Terms letter sent
                                16/05 letter received(14/05) they have sent to barclays for a copy of the T&C a duplicate will be sent to me,they ask that I "Please" confirm my payment proposal for the account by return
                                31/05 letter dated 29/05, they enclose the full terms and conditions from Cap1, they advise me to contact them with my proposal to settle the outstanding balance.
                                they have sent the EXACT same T&C as the first lot, just all typed out no app or blank/signed agreement,
                                just a min they have put an extra piece of paper in with "Original Agreement" typed on it, my name and account number, and I know this cannot be the correct T&C as they only ask for £10 for late payments, it was more than that in 1998

statement of account from link for my LOAN covers from 2012/2015 and one letter asking for payment,
                                23/02 letter from link they say they have tried to contact me with regards to my account. maybe i cannot afford to clear the balance today,but I do need to call them to discuss my circumstances and then they will be able to help, I will need to give them my full expenditure details so that I can make a genuine offer to pay, I need to phone today.
                                they advise me that they expect to recover the balance from me, there intentions are not to allow me to leave the account unpaid, even if their recovery action takes longer than they first anticipated

11/06, statement of account from link, it says LOAN agreement and it has a balance of £30 less than before?

06/12/16 Statement of account along with an arrears Information sheet detailing where I can get help with paying thes debt. Hubby got an email about this accountbut on checking the Ref no. found out it was mine.
                                30/06/17 statement of account as above

01/11/17 letter asking for us to contact them for a reduction in the balance due,

01/12/17 statement of account.

09/04
                                letter from link, they have not written for some time as they have had to validate my address, They would like me to contact them to confirm my intentions regarding the outstanding balance on the account,
                                27/05/18. letter from link dated 23rd, they want to help me get back on track, They say that I will be aware that the account was previously owned by Link Financial Ltd is being serviced by Link Financial Outsourcing Ltd.
                                NO I wasn't they never told me!
                                they waffle on about how worrying it can be if I am struggling to deal with my debts, But ignoring them will make it harder in the long term,it may have a negative effect on my credit rating. I think they will find I am not worrying my credit file is clear and my last payment was in Jan/Feb 2012.

04/06/18
                                Statment of account

02/08/18
                                email. asking me to contact them urgently

22/09, letter from link dated 19/09 exactly the same as the one above 09/04,
                                they must have very bad filing skill in that office, they only validated my address in April this year
                                will file away

Comment

Working...
                                X