GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Halifax CC-*Niddy Intervention - Resolved* - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Halifax CC-*Niddy Intervention - Resolved*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Halifax CC

from a personal experience i would let niddy negotiate with the 1st credit chap, i have a payment plan with them now and its one less thing to worry about goodluck
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

Still awaiting a reply to my email mate..... Assuming you received it (a few days ago)...
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just a post to say that a satisfactory resolution to this has been reached, with much thanks to Niddy and his hard work.

Can a mod mark the thread title as sorted or summat like that?

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
          Just a post to say that a satisfactory resolution to this has been reached, with much thanks to Niddy and his hard work.
          I'm happy to hear this. What a relief for you to know your ordeal is finally over

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post

Can a mod mark the thread title as sorted or summat like that?
            So pleased for you..you have even more room to breathe now!
            Title changed as requested.
            Elsa x

Comment

Working...
            X