GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Halifax CC-*Niddy Intervention - Resolved* - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Halifax CC-*Niddy Intervention - Resolved*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Halifax CC

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
    New letter from Horwich Farrelly, instructed by Robinson Way apparently, asking for full payment or court action may be taken blah, blah.

Letter ends with them reminding me that I can pay using a credit card

What a bunch!

Any template letters suggested? Remember that Halifax cannot find an agreement and have admitted it in a letter.
    I would send this along with a copy of the letter you have from Halifax ----> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hmm, not so good. Seems Halifax have now found the CCA and sent me a copy via Horwich Farrelly.

Scans of both sides of the A4 sheet received now emailed to Niddy and will await further instructions.

Comment

Hmm, not so good. Seems Halifax have now found the CCA and sent me a copy via Horwich Farrelly.

Scans of both sides of the A4 sheet received now emailed to Niddy and will await further instructions.
        It doesn't mean it's enforceable..
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          It doesn't mean it's enforceable..
          As it was taken out in 2005 here's to hoping!

Also enclosed was a letter from Horwich Farrelly asking for payment in full.
          Last edited by roomtobreathe; 23 August 2012, 11:01.

Comment

Unfortunately Niddy has deemed this

Suggested blagging with the missing PT template, does that mean just sending the template as is?

Ta.

Comment

Unfortunately Niddy has deemed this

Suggested blagging with the missing PT template, does that mean just sending the template as is?

Ta.
              sorry mate, it's just too new

Send this for now ---> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/temp...lity/s2-t1.php
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will do.

Comment

Horwich Farrelly have now replied with 8 sheets of A4 plain paper, double-sided, laser printed T&Cs. All names, signatures etc are blsnk.

They also request payment within 10 days. Payment methods include 'Pay by card- anytime'!

They give the impression of being just a solicitors letterhead for hire.

Anyways, where now with this 'enforcable' debt?

Ta.
                  Last edited by roomtobreathe; 28 September 2012, 06:27.

Comment

Help!

What's my next step now they've sent these 8 sheets?

Comment

Horwich Farrelly have now replied with 8 sheets of A4 plain paper, double-sided, laser printed T&Cs. All names, signatures etc are blsnk.

They also request payment within 10 days. Payment methods include 'Pay by card- anytime'!

They give the impression of being just a solicitors letterhead for hire.

Anyways, where now with this 'enforcable' debt?

Ta.
                      Help!

What's my next step now they've sent these 8 sheets?
                      I Would send this if it were me----> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Received

Comment

Methinks I've missed In2Deep's last instructions!

Anyways, latest is as below:

9th October 2012 - Letter from Halifax, iQor now been instructed.
                        16th October 2012 - letter from iqor, payup.
                        2nd November 2012 - credit card statement from Halifax!!!???
                        16th November 2012 - letter from gpb solicitors, pay iqor or legal action will be commenced.

What should be the next course of action?

Thanks!

Comment

I would send this

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

That was quick!

Thanks

Comment

get it printed and get it off!!!

Comment

MrsD, would that letter be to iqor or gpb solicitors?

GPB do say don't get in touch with us but contact iqor.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X