GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Halifax CC-*Niddy Intervention - Resolved* - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Halifax CC-*Niddy Intervention - Resolved*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Halifax CC

Personally, I would send it to gpb solicitors as they are the ones making the threat...or, if you want to be doubly safe, send it to both.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Will do Pixie!

Comment

iQor have now responded by saying that the Halifax have already sent the agreement in September and they expect to hear from me re repayment proposals.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Are there any other disputes you can raise with them RTB...unfair charges, PPI etc?

Comment

Not sure if I had ppi with them. What's the best way to find out?

Unfair charges? I'll look through the last lot of statements and communication with them to see what they have decided to add.

Thanks

Comment

Is the Payment protection box ticked on the application/agreement?

Comment

Hi Undercover Elsa,

Had a look at the application form and PPI was not asked for.

What do you think is the best way to progress this?

Comment

Hi RTB,
                  Such a shame this turned out to be enforceable

Decision time really. Have you sent the "Enough is Enough" template yet? You could do that if you want to blag a while longer: http://all-about-debt.co.uk/template...lity/s5-t4.php

On the plus side, Halifax only rarely sully their hands with legal action, although it's not unknown. More often than not they sell on delinquent accounts, in my experience.

Alternatively, if you feel it's time to deal then send them an offer based on your Nedcab CFS. You can buy a month before doing that by telling them you're seeking independant advice. Give me a shout if you want help with that.

Might be an idea to see if Niddy has any other thoughts before deciding.

Elsa x

Comment

Send the template above to iQor and see what that does for now.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thanks Niddy,and Elsa, will do.

Comment

Got a letter on the 2nd Dec from Halifax telling me they'd flogged the debt lock, stock and barrel to 1st Credit.

Today have got a letter from 1st Credit threatening a statutory demand, bankruptcy and a list of implications/threats - losing house etc if I don't cough up.

Any advice on what steps/responses to take?

Ta.

Comment

Send sold whilst in dispute template to 1st credit.
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks, will do.

Comment

No!! Don't do lol

i know 1st credit. Please mail me their letter and the cca stuff again please

for now send nothing. Just wait.....
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

OOOOoooooooooo Niddy has another one xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X