GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Monopoly's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monopoly's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Litigation Warning and Agreement recieved

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Ok, this is now enforceable as they've sent the actual agreement with the actual terms, what a bugger

However for now I would be inclined to blag it a bit further, ergo you now need to decide whether to capitulate and make a monthly / F&F offer or whether to stand firm and see what they do next?

You've not paid in 3 years, so it's a gamble - do you own your own house?
    I think I will try a monthly offer and see how it goes. Thanks v Much

Comment

Originally posted by monopoly View Post
      Best of luck, let us know how you get on
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by monopoly View Post
        Does anybody know where I should look to find out best way to put together a monthly offer.

Cheers

Monopoly

Comment

Re: Monopoly's UE Diary

You mean a template letter for offering a monthly repayment?

This one if so--> allaboutDEBT | Our Templates | Making Creditor Offers - Monthly Offer Template

Comment

Re: Monopoly's UE Diary

Hi Mono..
            I am sure there are many more on here better placed to give you advice on how to make the offer.
            As for me...i followed the formula all the institution's use..as far as i know.....
            You work out your income and expenditure.... what's left after that is the amount left to pay creditors...
            And i t works like this ...Amount owed to lender x amount left over each month to pay creditors, divided by outstanding total debt..
            I hope this has given you at least some idea.....
            Steve

Comment

Working...
            X