GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Monopoly's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monopoly's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Monopoly's UE Diary

Excellent looking diary - I like y

Ok, send a CCA Request to the rest (the ones with No Action) and keep this thread updated and email me agreements to the address shown in my signature....

Niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update

Company: MBNA (2)
      Type: Credit Card
      Date Commenced: 1994
      Approx. Balance: 13,000
      Date Last Paid: 2008
      Arrangement: Yes
      Account Owner: MBNA

Activity

20/09 CCA Request sent
      07/10 CCA Response recieved, application form provided (Does this qualify as the agreement?)

Comment

Originally posted by monopoly
        07/10 CCA Response recieved, application form provided (Does this qualify as the agreement?)
        Hiya, can you email me what they sent you - my live account as per my signature below, try not to blank bits out or it makes it almost impossible to advise correctly.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt
          Hiya, can you email me what they sent you - my live account as per my signature below, try not to blank bits out or it makes it almost impossible to advise correctly.....
          Should be in your inbox let me know if it hasn't arrived

Cheers

Monopoly

Comment

Hi matey

This is a blatant application form! Respond with the following: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1629#p1629

Comment

Update

Company: Bank of Scotland (Halifax)
              Type: Loan
              Date Commenced: 01/2005
              Approx. Balance: 8,000
              Account Owner: Blair Oliver and Scott Limited

Activity

30/09 CCA Request sent
              13/10 Agreement recieved

Comment

Update

Company: Egg
                Date Commenced: Unknown but pre 04/2007
                Approx. Balance: 15,000
                Date Last Paid: 09/2010
                Arrangement: None
                Account Owner: Egg

Activity

30/09 CCA Request sent
                20/10 Forms/Agreement recieved and passed on to niddy

Comment

Update

Company: Bank of Scotland (Halifax)
                  Type: Loan
                  Date Commenced: 01/2005
                  Approx. Balance: 8,000
                  Account Owner: Blair Oliver and Scott Limited

Activity

30/09 CCA Request sent
                  13/10 Agreement recieved
                  This is enforceable unfortunately, it is way too recent and also does contail ALL the prescribed terms. You should either blag it or arrange repayment plan... I'm lost though, did you take PPI with this loan? It looks like you never, but hey - what do I know!

I'd be responding with this * - see what happens: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

* remember it is though, fully enforceable.

Comment

Update

Company: Egg
                    Date Commenced: Unknown but pre 04/2007
                    Approx. Balance: 15,000
                    Date Last Paid: 09/2010
                    Arrangement: None
                    Account Owner: Egg

Activity

30/09 CCA Request sent
                    20/10 Forms/Agreement recieved and passed on to niddy
                    Unfortunately I do not deal with Egg agreements, however it does clearly have the same issue (approved limit, should be credit limit) - but in the meantime respond with this - see what happens: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1623#p1623

Comment

UPDATE

Company: Barclaycard (Cash back)
                      Date Commenced: 08/2000
                      Approx. Balance: 6,000
                      Account Owner: Barclaycard

Activity

30/09 CCA Request sent
                      08/10 Recieved letter of acknowledgement that they are dealing with request
                      02/11 Recieved CCA documentation looks like an application form only

Just recieved CCA from Barclays, after a long long wait. As the signed document says application all over it and they have sent an unsigned agreement along with it I'm hoping it is blatently unenforcable. Not sure if the rules have changed as I haven't been around for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by monopoly View Post
                        UPDATE

Company: Barclaycard (Cash back)
                        Date Commenced: 08/2000
                        Approx. Balance: 6,000
                        Account Owner: Barclaycard

Activity

30/09 CCA Request sent
                        02/11 Recieved CCA documentation looks like an application form only

Just recieved CCA from Barclays, after a long long wait. As the signed document says application all over it and they have sent an unsigned agreement along with it I'm hoping it is blatently unenforcable. Not sure if the rules have changed as I haven't been around for a while.
                        I agree, it is the normal form that they send - respond with the following: ---> CCA Query - Application Form Received

Comment

Just reading the instructions on the application form template saying Remember to edit the bold parts of the letter and remove the parts not relevant.

When sending back the application form recieved do I include this section

For clarification, the document you sent, purporting to be a credit agreement, does not contain all of the prescribed terms as required by section 60(1) Consumer Credit Act 1974, plus you did send an application form.

In other words if the application form includes the terms can it be considered an agreement or do i send the whole form as is with the bold bits filled in.

Comment

Hi Monopoly

Just send Niddy's letter as it is, you need to edit in your account no and any other personal details, if Nid says its an application form that'll be what it is.

remember to sign digitally and I'd send them a bit quicker just to keep the process going along.

Comment

Hiya - Just do as Mrs Dopey has stated above.....

Comment

Originally posted by monopoly View Post
                                Company: Barclaycard (Goldfish)
                                Date Commenced: 02/1997
                                Approx. Balance: 10,000
                                Status: Showing as settled on Experian 12/2005 expect this is when Barclays bought Goldfish
                                Account Owner: Barclaycard Mercers (Unsure)

Activity

20/09 CCA Request sent
                                ?
                                You need to update the posts prior to emailing me agreements to check!

This is unenforceable as they have sent a set of terms only, so respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Terms & Conditions Supplied

Comment

Working...
                                X