GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rainbows UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rainbows UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rainbows UE Diary

Hi Rainbow, and welcome back, don't worry take a deep breath and lets try to get you back on track with some help and support.

Ok, your text colour issue.

Once you have copied your text to the posting page, highlight a individual section that you wish to add a particular colour to, then look at the icons on top of the posting area - third one along showing the "A" open the drop down menu and pick the colour you want - click on it to change the highlighted text to that colour.

Hope this makes sense...
    Good Luck
    Allan

Comment

Hi and welcome back. No need to be sheepish as we're all here cos we cocked up one way or another! The great thing about this site is that whatever you do, you'll never be judged for it, so post away and we'll all do everything we can to help you back on track.

Comment

Welcome back Rainbow.

Like BBoo says, we don't judge on this site. We all have times in our lives when debt takes a back seat because there are more important things to deal with.

Just update us with what's been happening with regards to your debts and then we can see how we can help you x
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow Liberty View Post
          Erm a rather sheepish Hi,
          After such a long time away from the forums is it ok if I come back and start at the beginning again.

I must have the most complicated life that has ever been lived and am still trying to plod and make sense of everything around me. Debts have really had to take a back seat but now I'm going to try yet again to get ontop of everyone and everything as my finances just get more and more complicated by the day.

I've updated all of my datelines (in a coloured key) and have tried to copy them but can't copy without losing the colour which makes it more difficult to understand them. Is there a way of me keeping the colour coding so it's self explaining
          Any news here ?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi mate I have a Barclays Masterloan and I F&G hate them. I am now 12+ months post Default removal on my credit files (2006) but the feckers keep filing adverse data regardless (even after having complaint upheld by Experian).

Just thought I'd share that. F

Comment

Hi how are you ?
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
              X