GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rainbows UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rainbows UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rainbows UE Diary

Ahh that makes sense, too many words means the message will reject!

Ok, if you can do an event log in parts so like so much in one post, then so much in another and so on - or do it on a word document and email it me then i'll copy it onto one cos I post unlimited (obviously).....

Welcome back by the way, hope you had a better xmas this time round...>?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm still in the process of bringing each Time Line up to date, hadn't realise how behind I was with them

I've been thinking and tell me off if you want, but as I've got such complicated files with each organisation should I split everything and have separate threads for each lender so that it is much easier to back track through each situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow Liberty View Post
        I'm still in the process of bringing each Time Line up to date, hadn't realise how behind I was with them

I've been thinking and tell me off if you want, but as I've got such complicated files with each organisation should I split everything and have separate threads for each lender so that it is much easier to back track through each situation.
        Hiya

Thats not easier - its bloody nightmare to control..... there are people with worse and more accounts, if you manage things and update as soon as you get letters then its easy. Its only hard cos you make it hard (sorry but that is true lol).....

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Long time no type. Sorry for not having been around. Things have been too much for me recently and the hermit in me hides away. I'm trying to regain control again now but it's baby steps for me again.

I've now updated my Barclay's Loan Date Line - that was the one causing me the most headache. My own fault I know unfortunately. Well the good news is that it is finally up to date and I've emailed it to you as it is lovely and colour coded but when I copy it over the colours are lost and without them it isn't as clear to read.

Also I've emailed you all the letters that have been floating around recently to me regarding this. I'm pretty sure that I need to send the "Sold whilst in Dispute" letter to Moorcroft as it should still be with Barclay loan shouldn't it.

Doubt if you will remember but you were wanting to know about the PPI, it is showing on the original agreement but mysteriously vanishes. I had never known I had PPI on the loan as maybe I could have used that when I initially couldn't make payments.

Anyway, hopefully I can stay on track now and get the others up to date on time lines too.

Comment

a great big old fashioned hard copy filing system is the secret, we've got 21 creditors and all the complications that brings, a folder with a copy of everything in strict alphabetical order. Its a bit boring, doing all the filing but it is really necessary so that you don't miss anything and can also produce all the proof if you ever need to.
            mine are all in plain brown folders, nothing fancy.

Comment

I've managed to get hold of some A4 lever arch files and dividers. It's taken me quite some time but I think everything is actually in the correct order now and in the correct place so everything should be much easier to keep on top of. That's the aim anyway, hope I've got it right this time.

Comment

fab, its easier for you to in the long run.

Comment

Now just need to email all my date lines and recent letters to Sir Niddy himself to look over. Such a shame we can't keep the colours in the message when we copy it over as I've had to email him my date lines too.

Comment

Hiya

I only check agreements on email. I'm not a PA to you guys, remember that!!

Comment

Oh heck, I do really seem to be getting your back up at the moment don't I. So not intentional.

When I brought my dateline up to date as I had only put a very brief outline of the letter content I thought it best to show you the letters. For the most part the fact that they always seem to have the word "may" contained in them somewhere alleviates worry for me as I take that to mean that "it is unlikely that they will" but it was the other letters that don't contain "may" that cause me a little concern.

It's also bothering me that Barclays have now after 10 years appeared to move the debt to someone else and it seems they have done this twice in the last few months. Could this be because they themselves have given up chasing me for it and are trying to see if someone else has any better luck.

They did have the CCA but there was no mention of the PPI on it despite the fact that the original agreement actually has it on there and that accounts for a large chunk of up front amount of the debt.

It mysteriously disappears later. I'd never known that I had PPI and when I was last on the boards we were looking at when I had been seeing the Psychiatrist and the possibility that IF the loan were enforceable then another route I could possibly take would have been to claim on the PPI to get the whole debt wiped clear or if the PPI wasn't actually valid the fact that I didn't even know I had it in the first place.

I think I've got that right but knowing me I've probably got everything wrong again. I don't mean to be deliberately stupid but unfortunately it does come really naturally to me.

Comment

Key
                        Sent
                        Received
                        Other Information

BARCLAYS BANK – MASTERLOAN - Balance due £15633.40

Dec 2000 £10k Loan agreed Jan 2001
                        Dec 2001 Repayment arrangement expired, renegotiated to £40 per month
                        Payment letter agreeing to £40 per month
                        Jun 2001 Payment letter agreeing to £40 per month -renewed
                        Jul 2002 Repayment arrangement expired, renegotiated to £5 per month
                        Payment letter agreeing to £5 per month
                        Letter sent to Masterloan after dealing with CCCS to offer £1 per month along with list of other creditors to set up standing order.
                        Aug 2002 Payment letter agreeing to £1 per month - renewed
                        Jan 2003 Payment letter agreeing to £1 per month - renewed
                        Aug 2003 Payment review
                        Repayment arrangement expired, renegotiated to £1 per month
                        Payment letter agreeing to £1 per month - renewed
                        Jul 2004 Letter sent offering full and final settlement of £1,582.82 (pro-rata with other creditors from money Mum was going to lend me IF all creditors agreed to the settlement)
                        Aug 2004 Full and final settlement refusal letter
                        Full and final settlement refusal letter – still accepting £1 per month
                        Oct 2004 Income & Expenditure details
                        Payment letter agreeing to £1 per month - renewed
                        May 2005 Payment letter agreeing to £1 per month - renewed
                        Dec 2005 Financial Statement
                        Payment letter agreeing to £1 per month – renewed
                        Jan 2007 Repayment arrangement expired, renegotiated to £1 per month
                        Feb 2007 Payment letter agreeing to £1 per month – renewed
                        Feb 2008 Payment letter agreeing to £1 per month – renewed
                        Jan 2010 Loan Statement showing payments – balance showing as £17,112
                        Mar 2010 Found MSE site and Niddy
                        Letter asking for the CCA agreement
                        Apr 2010 Requested Credit Files, only this showing now as a default from June 2006
                        Ceased payment of £1
                        May 2010 Letter showing payments made £1508.60, balance £15633.40 and including photocopy of agreement
                        May 2010 Letter requesting true copy of agreement
                        Aug 2010 Debt Managers Ltd - URGENT FINAL DEMAND
                        Aug 2010 Debt Managers Ltd - NOTICE OF LEGAL ACTION
                        Sep 2010 Debt Managers Ltd - Settlement Opportunity
                        Sep 2010 Debt Managers Ltd & Barclays Niddy’s letter sent re account in dispute – sent to both
                        Sep 2010 Debt Managers Ltd - NOTICE OF PROCEEDINGS – PURSUANT TO THE COUNTY COURTS ACT 1984
                        Sep 2010 Russel Aitken Debt Solicitors - Considering Court Action letter
                        Oct 2010 Date line listed on forum for Niddy’s expert guidance
                        4th Oct 2010 Russel Aitken - Niddy’s letter sent re account in dispute
                        13th Oct 2010 Barclays – Please contact us
                        11th Oct 2010 Debt Managers Ltd – Requesting £1 for copy of the CCA
                        12th Oct 2010 Barclays – Looking into my concerns will update as quickly as possible
                        19th Oct 2010 Barclays – believe the CCA does not entitle to a copy of the signed version
                        10th Nov 2010 Debt Managers Ltd – copy of my correspondence sent to client, awaiting further instruction
                        13th Nov 2010 Barclays – Balance of account £15633.40
                        22nd Nov 2010 Barclays – Request for complete breakdown of EVERY payment ever made to loan
                        29th Nov 2010 Debt Managers Ltd – Copy of my correspondence passed to client awaiting instructions
                        30th Nov 2010 Debt Managers Ltd – Settlement opportunity £15633.40
                        2nd Dec 2010 Barclaycard – Statement of all payments ever received balance now £17,112.00
                        20th Dec 2010 Debt Managers Ltd – Barclays feel complaint resolved on 9th Nov. Request income & expenditure along with offer of repayment
                        22nd Dec 2010 Barclaycard – Loan Statement showing balance now £17,112.00
                        25th Jan 2011 Debt Managers Ltd – Unless balance £15,633.40 paid in full by return further action may be taken
                        18th Feb 2011 Moorcroft – Notice of intended litigation
                        28th Feb 2011 Moorcroft – Important Information – Possible Litigation

Comment

Hiya

Ok, first things first - you're not getting on my nerves at all - I just got confused why you sent me all those emails...... its cool, I understand what you done now but all I was saying is that it's best to just update the diaries and then send me one email and explain why you're sending it. If nothing has changed then simply leave me out of it.

If you get a letter, just add a post saying what it was and i'll ask for it if I want to see it, otherwise presume i've seen them before.... basically, keep the diary updated and if I need to see things i'll ask you - that way it doesn't cause me unnecessary time checking through 100 emails for no reason - which is what I was trying to say

Ok, back to barclays - what a nightmare, can't believe they're still chasing this. I think it may be best to send this off to Moorcroft and see what happens, but if I recall this is the loan that is 10+ years old and higher than inception, right? Its nuts...

Was there any PPi added to this? Are you in a position to make a F&F to get rid of it or not? Obviously if they seek to enforce it, then you may end up with a CCJ but at least the judge would set agreeable monthly payments, which is usually a good thing - ie to have some sort of structure to it. However, its gone on for long enough so surely closure would be best all round.....

That could mean simply ignoring them for the next 5 years till it becomes statute barred, however they may enforce it - but can you cope with hiding from that as well? It's really up to you how you proceed.

In the meantime, to try and hold off any action, send this to Moorcroft: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation

Comment

Re Barclays will do.

The issue of PPi was a tricky one. On my original agreement it it showing that I obviously had it without me knowing what it actually was. That's why the amount is so high.

When I've asked for copies of my agreement it has vanished and no record of it is mentioned.

I doubt if you would remember (and you deal with so many of us that I don't blame you either) I had letters from my pyschiatrist about me not working and you had a ? over whether or not I should have been able to claim on the ppi and have the debt wiped completely years ago or whether I should reclaim the PPi. This was a few months ago that you and I had been talking about it and yes it's my fault I haven't been around so I would imagine I would need to show you everything from the beginning again.

I've had a fresh copy of my credit file arrive this morning and the default date on the Barclay loan is 05/2005 if that makes any difference.

The really annoying thing for me regarding my credit file today though is I've been trying to reclaim bank charges (these have solely been accruing through my hospitalisation and ill health) the claims are still going through but First Direct have now added it to my credit file as a default. I'm fuming as once Barclayloan had fallen off my account it wouldn't have looked so bad. Now I guess I'm snookered for another 6 years. OUCH!

Hope you have a fab holiday, leave your phone here, relax, chill and enjoy.

Speak on your return

Comment

Cheers Rainbow....

Comment

Erm a rather sheepish Hi,
                                After such a long time away from the forums is it ok if I come back and start at the beginning again.

I must have the most complicated life that has ever been lived and am still trying to plod and make sense of everything around me. Debts have really had to take a back seat but now I'm going to try yet again to get ontop of everyone and everything as my finances just get more and more complicated by the day.

I've updated all of my datelines (in a coloured key) and have tried to copy them but can't copy without losing the colour which makes it more difficult to understand them. Is there a way of me keeping the colour coding so it's self explaining
                                Last edited by Rainbow Libert; 27 October 2011, 23:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X