GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script thetinman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thetinman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thetinman diaries

Originally posted by thetinman View Post
    Littlewoods

Type of account (mail order cat)

Date commenced. 97

Approx balance. 3,000

Date last paid. oct 2009

Not paying

Status (in arrears)

Account owner. shop direct

cca sent, letter sent back saying no cca but please keep paying

Sept 11: cca received
    Sept 11: Final Response - Unenforceability (General) sent
    dec 11: default notice .
    Feb 12: sold account to arrow global
    Feb 12: letter asking for payment from Fredrickson
    Feb 12: sent letter to Freds CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
    Mar 12: received letter from Freds
    April 12: received letter from Freds about home visit.
    April 12: sending them Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
    received a letter from solicitors saying they have been appointed to act on behalf of their client and ask me to get in touch.
    any ideas what to send them or just wait.

Comment

Barclaycard 2

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced. 2001

Approx balance. 8500

Date last paid. oct 2009

paying. was £1 token payment/not paying now

Status (default)

Account owner. barclaycard

cca sent, letter sent back saying will send soon
      Oct 11: received cca .
      Oct 11: sent t&c received letter.
      Dec 11: Big red default notice off mercers
      Jan 12: letter from Barclays account sold pay link.
      Feb 12: letter from link you have missed payments please pay
      Feb 12: sent sold while in dispute letter.
      been sent a letter from link saying default notice served under section 87(1) of the consumer credit act 1974, and if i don't pay there intended action is to terminate the account and demand full payment and to commence court proceedings.
      already had a big red default notice off mercers, do I tell them this or just forget it.

Comment

been sent a letter from link saying default notice served under section 87(1) of the consumer credit act 1974, and if i don't pay there intended action is to terminate the account and demand full payment and to commence court proceedings.
        already had a big red default notice off mercers, do I tell them this or just forget it.
        Default notice are not usually red....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          Default notice are not usually red....
          ok thanks i2d I will wait and see what they send next, what about the littlewoods account, do I send the solicitors anything like account sold in dispute or wait and see what they send next, first time I have had a letter off a solicitor about any of my debt, but I bet it wont be the last.

Comment

ok thanks i2d I will wait and see what they send next, what about the littlewoods account, do I send the solicitors anything like account sold in dispute or wait and see what they send next, first time I have had a letter off a solicitor about any of my debt, but I bet it wont be the last.
            I Would if it was me ....... account sold
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Barclaycard 1

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced. 2001

Approx balance. 9000

Date last paid. oct 2009

paying. was £1 token payment/ not paying now

Status (default)

Account owner. barclaycard

Aug 11: cca sent, letter sent back saying will send soon
              Dec 11: Big red default notice off mercers.
              Jan 12: letter off Barclays Account sold, send payment to link.
              Feb 12: letter from link you have missed payments please pay
              Feb 12: sent sold while in dispute letter.
              received letter from link with cca, have sent to niddy for advice.

Comment

Capitol One

Type of account. Credit Card

Date commenced. 97

Date last paid. oct 2009

Status (default)

Account owner. cap 1

cca sent & received, niddy says

Aug 11: sent missing prescribed terms letter to cap 1
                Aug 11: capquest letter, our client cap 1 have referred us to manage your account, goes on to say we may visit you or start litigation
                sept 11: capquest letter, prior to the start of legal proceedings checks find no ccj at address, please contact us or forward to court.
                Sept 11: Account Sold whilst in Dispute letter sent.
                Oct 11: Received letter from cap one in answer to missing prescribed terms letter.
                NOV 11: Received LBA From capquest sent back Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action.
                Dec 11: letter off capquest, they are closing the account on their system.
                July 12: two letters off feds, one saying hello we are collecting for cap one, and then next day letter before action 7 days pay up or else
                this one had gone very quiet than two letters in two days off feds, one saying hello we are collecting for cap one, and then next day another letter saying, letter before action 7 days pay up or else, I am thinking of sending the account sold while in dispute letter but thought I would check with you guys just to make sure if I should be sending something else instead.

Comment

this one had gone very quiet than two letters in two days off feds, one saying hello we are collecting for cap one, and then next day another letter saying, letter before action 7 days pay up or else, I am thinking of sending the account sold while in dispute letter but thought I would check with you guys just to make sure if I should be sending something else instead.
                  That's the one I would send.............. Link---------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

That's the one I would send.............. Link---------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                    Thanks in 2 deep will get it sent off now

Comment

Capitol One

Type of account. Credit Card

Date commenced. 97

Date last paid. oct 2009

Status (default)

Account owner. cap 1

cca sent & received, niddy says

Aug 11: sent missing prescribed terms letter to cap 1
                      Aug 11: capquest letter, our client cap 1 have referred us to manage your account, goes on to say we may visit you or start litigation
                      sept 11: capquest letter, prior to the start of legal proceedings checks find no ccj at address, please contact us or forward to court.
                      Sept 11: Account Sold whilst in Dispute letter sent.
                      Oct 11: Received letter from cap one in answer to missing prescribed terms letter.
                      NOV 11: Received LBA From capquest sent back Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action.
                      Dec 11: letter off capquest, they are closing the account on their system.
                      July 12: two letters off feds, one saying hello we are collecting for cap one, and then next day letter before action 7 days pay up or else
                      July 12: sent Account Sold whilst in Dispute letter.
                      July 12: received letter saying they had complied with section 78 request.
                      After sending them the Account Sold whilst in Dispute letter I have received a letter saying they had complied with my section 78 request and that they do not have to send a further copy and await my payment proposal, any ideas what to send in reply, would the cputr 2008 letter be any good or just wait and see what they do next.

Comment

After sending them the Account Sold whilst in Dispute letter I have received a letter saying they had complied with my section 78 request and that they do not have to send a further copy and await my payment proposal, any ideas what to send in reply, would the cputr 2008 letter be any good or just wait and see what they do next.
                        If it were me I would see would they do next...........

Comment

Re: thetinman UE Diary

personally, I'd send this

ww.all-about-debt.co.uk/templates/unenforceability/s4-t5.php

they are just repeating what they've been told, which is wrong

crossed posts!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                            personally, I'd send this

ww.all-about-debt.co.uk/templates/unenforceability/s4-t5.php

they are just repeating what they've been told, which is wrong

crossed posts!
                            Link not working Mrs D............

Comment

Link not working Mrs D............
                              its ok she just missed a w at the start thanks

Comment

so I did

dopey is dopey

Comment

Working...
                                X