GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script thetinman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thetinman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thetinman diaries

Originally posted by thetinman View Post
    northern rock

Type of account (loan)

Date commenced. 2004

Approx balance. 15,000

Date last paid. oct 2009

paying £1 token payment

Status (in arrears)

Account owner. northern rock

got this over the internet in 2004, they sent me a agreement in 2004 which I signed and it is the only original agreement I have a copy of which I kept for some sad reason, dont think its worth a cca check.
    Send it to Niddy for a look please
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Littlewoods

Type of account (mail order cat)

Date commenced. pre 97

Approx balance. 3,000

Date last paid. oct 2009

Not paying

Status (in arrears)

Account owner. shop direct

cca sent, letter sent back saying no cca but please keep paying
      grattan

Type of account (mail order cat)

Date commenced. 2000

Approx balance. 800

Date last paid. oct 2009

Not paying

Status (in arrears)

Account owner. grattan

cca sent, letter sent back no cca
      Well done again keep those letter's safe you know which letter to send if they contact you CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
      Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 09:16.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Do nothing wait for it to come
        Do I keep paying the token payments to barclays till they reply or stop, and thanks for the replies to my posts, I will do as you say.

Comment

Do I keep paying the token payments to barclays till they reply or stop, and thanks for the replies to my posts, I will do as you say.
          Stop payments if you're happy to do so, only you can decide whether that is best.

If it is then obviously I would stop paying, it were me
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Stop payments if you're happy to do so, only you can decide whether that is best.

If it is then obviously I would stop paying, it were me
            Cheers niddy I think I will stop payments and see what they send, do I need to send capital 1 anything after the cca they sent me, and do you want me to send you my northern rock cca that is a copy of the original I got when I had the loan in 2004.
            Thanks again for all your help.

Comment

I have emailed niddy the northern rock cca, do I send capitol 1 this letter

CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
              Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 09:17.

Comment

I have emailed niddy the northern rock cca, do I send capitol 1 this letter

CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                Yes I would
                Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 09:17.

Comment

Yes I would
                  Thanks in 2 deep letter posted, should I send barclaycard a
                  CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat letter on both accounts has they have gone over the 12+2 days and all they sent me was a letter saying will send one soon or should I just wait.
                  Thanks for all your help.
                  Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 09:18.

Comment

Thanks in 2 deep letter posted, should I send barclaycard a
                    CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat letter on both accounts has they have gone over the 12+2 days and all they sent me was a letter saying will send one soon or should I just wait.
                    Thanks for all your help.
                    Just sit and wait........
                    Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 09:19.

Comment

I have emailed niddy the northern rock cca,
                      All you sent is the cca, did they send you any terms or a cover letter? if so please send a copy.

Thanks
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        All you sent is the cca, did they send you any terms or a cover letter? if so please send a copy.

Thanks
                        Sorry that's all I got in 2004 when I originaly had the loan, I have not sent off for a cca off them yet just thought I would check if it's worth sending off for one if they are only gonna send the same one back to me.
                        Sorry if I have wasted your time but I was told to send you a copy of my original one for you to check if it was worth sending off a cca request.

Comment

Sorry that's all I got in 2004 when I originaly had the loan, I have not sent off for a cca off them yet just thought I would check if it's worth sending off for one if they are only gonna send the same one back to me.
                          Sorry if I have wasted your time but I was told to send you a copy of my original one for you to check if it was worth sending off a cca request.
                          You send the CCA request off to see if/what they hold now. They may not have kept the agreement, if they haven't great.

Comment

Re: thetinman UE Diary

So now it all starts, cap 1 have sent me an cca and then they let loose the hounds, just got a letter off capquest, our client cap 1 have asked us to manage your account in all matters relating to collection i.e doorstep collection or possible litigation and so on.
                            do I send them anything or just ignore for now.

Comment

So now it all starts, cap 1 have sent me an cca and then they let loose the hounds, just got a letter off capquest, our client cap 1 have asked us to manage your account in all matters relating to collection i.e doorstep collection or possible litigation and so on.
                              do I send them anything or just ignore for now.
                              Just ignore for now

Comment

Just ignore for now
                                cheers in 2 deep will do

Comment

Working...
                                X