GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script thetinman UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thetinman UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thetinman UE Diary

Thanks niddy for all the advice will do as you say, have a nice holiday

Comment

Letter today off crappyquest, letter before action: pay half your debt we will flag it as a partial settlement, and show the balence as satisfied if you do nothing then we will for our client start court process where a judge will grant a order of the court directing me to pay and then bailiffs will come and take all I own blah,blah,blah you all know the rest, do I need to send anything or ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by thetinman View Post
        Letter today off crappyquest, letter before action: pay half your debt we will flag it as a partial settlement, and show the balence as satisfied if you do nothing then we will for our client start court process where a judge will grant a order of the court directing me to pay and then bailiffs will come and take all I own blah,blah,blah you all know the rest, do I need to send anything or ignore.
        Send this back > Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
        Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 09:34.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          Thanks I will get it sent off now.
          Last edited by AAD-LinkEditor; 10 January 2012, 09:35.

Comment

Hope you don't mind but I noticed you browsing and yours wasn't a thread that I'd read. Anything to update/happened since your last post? It's just that, for me, I like to see how other peoples battles progress as it may help others in their own battle. Hope you are okay though

Comment

Originally posted by billytommo View Post
              Hope you don't mind but I noticed you browsing and yours wasn't a thread that I'd read. Anything to update/happened since your last post? It's just that, for me, I like to see how other peoples battles progress as it may help others in their own battle. Hope you are okay though
              Hi billytommo, no dont mind you dropping in, nothing really to report, all gone very silent at moment, but I still hope the postman keeps walking by, a good day is a no letter day, but its getting better thanks to niddy and his team.

Comment

Hi billytommo, no dont mind you dropping in, nothing really to report, all gone very silent at moment, but I still hope the postman keeps walking by, a good day is a no letter day, but its getting better thanks to niddy and his team.
                Hiya

Hows things going your end? All quiet or has the shyte started again?
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Hiya

Hows things going your end? All quiet or has the shyte started again?
                  Hi niddy all quiet, but just had a letter off barclaycard saying they have sold my accounts and to make payments to link, anything to send or should I wait for link to contact me.

Comment

Hi niddy all quiet, but just had a letter off barclaycard saying they have sold my accounts and to make payments to link, anything to send or should I wait for link to contact me.
                    wait for Link to contact you....
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      wait for Link to contact you....
                      Cheers will do.

Comment

Hi all link have now wrote saying no payment received last month please pay now, do I send them account sold while in dispute or wait.

Comment

Re: thetinman diaries

Littlewoods

Type of account (mail order cat)

Date commenced. 97

Approx balance. 3,000

Date last paid. oct 2009

Not paying

Status (in arrears)

Account owner. shop direct

cca sent, letter sent back saying no cca but please keep paying

Sept 11: cca received
                          Sept 11: Final Response - Unenforceability (General) sent
                          dec 11: default notice .
                          Feb 12: sold account to arrow global
                          Feb 12: letter asking for payment from Fredrickson
                          Another account sold on I dont think the banks love me any more, do I send account sold in dispute or do i send letter confirming no cca, but they did send a cca but niddy said it changed nothing because it could have been for any other agreement like a buy now pay later, so I am a little unsure what to send.

Comment

Hi all link have now wrote saying no payment received last month please pay now, do I send them account sold while in dispute or wait.
                            Account Sold whilst in Dispute.........< yes send that

Another account sold on I dont think the banks love me any more, do I send account sold in dispute or do i send letter confirming no cca, but they did send a cca but niddy said it changed nothing because it could have been for any other agreement like a buy now pay later, so I am a little unsure what to send.
                            Send this with a copy of letter you have ......> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Littlewoods

Type of account (mail order cat)

Date commenced. 97

Approx balance. 3,000

Date last paid. oct 2009

Not paying

Status (in arrears)

Account owner. shop direct

cca sent, letter sent back saying no cca but please keep paying

Sept 11: cca received
                              Sept 11: Final Response - Unenforceability (General) sent
                              dec 11: default notice .
                              Feb 12: sold account to arrow global
                              Feb 12: letter asking for payment from Fredrickson
                              Feb 12: sent letter to Freds CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
                              Mar 12: received letter from Freds
                              Received a letter from Freds ( I will give you the short version ) saying further to your request for a copy of your credit agreement, our client is unable to produce a copy , but our client believes that the balance remains due and please tell us within the next 14 days how you propose to discharge your liability.
                              do I need to send anything back to them.

Comment

Received a letter from Freds ( I will give you the short version ) saying further to your request for a copy of your credit agreement, our client is unable to produce a copy , but our client believes that the balance remains due and please tell us within the next 14 days how you propose to discharge your liability.
                                do I need to send anything back to them.
                                just ignore.............

Comment

Working...
                                X