GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MustGetStraigh's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MustGetStraigh's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MustGetStraight's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Keep us updated - well done to date
    Thank you Sir Nid. The post has been quiet of late (how lovely) but I'm sure there will be another deluge after Christmas. ...
    Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
    SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
      Thank you Sir Nid. The post has been quiet of late (how lovely) but I'm sure there will be another deluge after Christmas. ...

Yep, am also thinking they're saving them for you, you'll get a new year sale offer I bet - ie 10% off

Keep us updated
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yep, am also thinking they're saving them for you, you'll get a new year sale offer I bet - ie 10% off

Keep us updated
        I'd be more impressed with 95% off ....
        Niddified and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
          I'd be more impressed with 95% off ....
          Pigs might fly
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

About settling for paying them nowt?!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Pigs might fly
              I can live in hope!
              Niddified and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                About settling for paying them nowt?!
                Now I like that suggestion
                Niddified and proud!

Comment

Nothing to report here. Defaults mostly 2 years old now and the post is down to a trickle. Nothing at all recently (touch wood). Bet the DCAs are back in January though!
                  Niddified and proud!

Comment

Well what did I say, I said they'd all be back with a vengeance after Christmas.

Just found some post which arrived a couple of weeks ago (oops)

MBNA (sold to Hillesdens, Niddy says UE). Ruthbridge (dated 9th Dec but arrived some time mid December I think). They think I may be experiencing financial difficulties and nvite me to contact them to discuss a greatly discounted F&F (less than 10% and I might consider it...). Very helpfully enclosed a payment slip, how thoughtful.

I'd ignore that one, its another mailshot

Westcot (they say RBS - must be my NatWest, Niddy says UE). Headed FINAL NOTICE in scary red stuff. If I don't respond in 10 days (now too late as it's dated 12/12 although I don't think it came before Christmas) collection will continue which MAY lead to doorstep collector or legal action. Lots of ifs and buts and maybes.

I presume that there is no need to respond to either? (Edited to say I realise it's the first time Westcot have written ref NatWest, it's obviously been passed from Moorcroft . Worth sending Account Sold?).

I'd send the account sold to the nitwits at westcot, just to maintain a nice papertrail.
                    Last edited by MrsD; 5 January 2012, 10:11. Reason: Dopey
                    Niddified and proud!

Comment

I didn't know this great site or had its meaty templates at the time
                      Gotta say they are the finest fillet steak lol

Comment

Thanks Pompeyfaith and Flowerpower, much appreciated.

Will send off Account Sold to Wetcloths.

Just had yesterday one from Nelson Guest (oh they are a right pain) also on the NatPest. They are offering me a discount but if I don't bite then they will consider a realistic payment plan or further recovery action... I thought I'd already heard from them on this acount but realise it was a different one so will pop off Account Sold to them too, although of course they are just Wetcloths in disguise.

I
                        Last edited by MustGetStraigh; 6 January 2012, 09:54.
                        Niddified and proud!

Comment

My diary was lurking on page 4 I thought it had been quiet... !

To break the radio silence, I have a letter from a new DCA today - not come across this lot before. Lucas Credit Services. They like capital letters. It's re MBNA that got sold to Hillesdens... Apparently I must take action within 7 days to prevent further recovery action.

Sending Account Sold...
                          Niddified and proud!

Comment

good idea MGS, haven't heard of them either

Comment

Read your entire diary MGS and Christ ,you must get fecked off with the whole damn thing.If these issues were ever shown in Court the Judge would blow his bloody wig,as its for sure they never get to know this kind of shyte is going on.Round and round the letters go from one DCA to another.It's a pity they don't just disappear up their own orifice!
                              I congratulate you on your tenacity and the Niddy team backup. All of us in the Diary mode will be/are following the same process.We are here for the long stay as well.
                              GM

Comment

Best of luck with things......

Comment

Working...
                                X