GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script the-puppets UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the-puppets UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the-puppets UE diary

Originally posted by the-puppets View Post
    Many thanks, not too worried but like to bat em off with a good bugger off letter! Tried to follow your link but it says I don't have access. Tried log in and password for my account but no joy. Then started to do the register new route but then panicked as this seems to be setting up a fresh account and don't want to over right current one. Ideas?
    Have a read here ------> Accessing Our New Templates

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      Have a read here ------> Accessing Our New Templates
      Thanks, sorted now, will send off Monday 😄

Comment

not too worried but like to bat em off with a good bugger off letter!
        That sounds like a Letter Before Action to me so I would send something stronger such as this: http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...ction-response

Keynes are MKDP's in-house litigation team and they do carry out their threats. I got two county court summons from them at Christmas.

They mean what they say especially since they've referred to Pre-Action Protocol and CPR Annex A para 4 in that letter you've received:

23rd Jan 2015 letter from KEYNES COLLECTIONS NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION, as we failed to respond to MKDP , formal demand in accordance with the Practice Direction Pre Action Conduct of the Civil Procedure Rules, attention drawn to para 4 of Annex A concerning courts power to impose sanctions for failure to comply.....Pay up within 14 days or agree payment plan else legal action MAY be taken .....

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          23rd Jan 2015 letter from KEYNES COLLECTIONS NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION, as we failed to respond to MKDP , formal demand in accordance with the Practice Direction Pre Action Conduct of the Civil Procedure Rules, attention drawn to para 4 of Annex A concerning courts power to impose sanctions for failure to comply.....Pay up within 14 days or agree payment plan else legal action MAY be taken .....
          If that's not an LBA, then I don't know what is. Agree it sounds as if tshould be treated as one.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi,

I have a similar account with Barclays here:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ll=1#post12800

Having rec'd a similar letter on 27/09/13 I sent Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation back to them and up-to-date I've not heard anything back from them in over 16 months! (touch wood).

I know all accs/diaries are different but just wanted to give you the heads up so to speak
            Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Originally posted by Oct Revolution View Post
              I have a similar account with Barclays here:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ll=1#post12800

Having rec'd a similar letter on 27/09/13 I sent Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation back to them and up-to-date I've not heard anything back from them in over 16 months! (touch wood).

I know all accs/diaries are different but just wanted to give you the heads up so to speak
              It's a lottery really.

Eight weeks later MKDP issued you with a county court summons for one of your other accounts following exactly the same letter so you can never guarantee their next move.

Better safe than sorry with Keynes.

Originally posted by Oct Revolution
              Morning Niddy/Deepie,

I have an update to the above account:

UPDATE: 10/12/13:

Claim form rece'd from Northampton County Court Bulk Centre: MKDP LLP are now claiming for the full balance to be paid. "You have a limited time in which to reply to this claim form".

Not sure what I need to do now so any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Comment

• Re: the-predator-puppets UE diary

BARCLAYCARD (Other-half's credit card)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : CC
                DATE COMMENCED: 02/94
                APPROX BALANCE: £10,000
                DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
                DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
                STATUS: Up to date (we were just making min payment amounts via the DMP)20th Oct 2011 MERCERS sent us a default notice
                ACC OWNER: Barclaycard (MERCERS started writing to us 20/10/11 - RESOLVECALL started writing to us 24/11/11, CALDER mentioned in statement 23/01/12, MKDP LLP/MK Rapid Recoveries 20/03/12)

10th Jun 2011 CCA Request sent
                17th Jun 2011 Barclaycard acknowledged receipt of cca request - are dealing with it and will respond asap (not sure why but they sent 3 copies of same letter!!!!)
                22nd Jul Statement (guess they are still looking for cca!)
                20th Aug 2011 Statement
                25th Aug 2011 Repayment reminder (if we fail to pay then will revert back to standard interest rate...they never lowered it!!!)
                22nd Sep 2011 Statement and a second letter stating repayment plan cancelled, pay up or account will pass to MERCERS who will be instructed to issue a default notice (go on then, still no cca!!)
                23rd Sep 2011 Received a "reconstituted" copy cca - terms to follow under seperate cover - emailing to niddy
                28th Sep 2011 Niddy says....

29th Sep 2011 Received terms/conditions
                30th Sep sent the"You sent Terms/Conditions" not a CCA letter
                05th Oct 2011 Barclaycard reply and quote stuff countering our claim and believe their credit agreement to be fully compliant and will oppose allegations claiming otherwise and will continue to pursue the debt. This is their final response.
                20th Oct 2011 MERCERS sent us a default notice
                22nd Oct 2011 Statement (still adding interest and charges)
                21st Nov 2011 Statement (still adding interest and charges)
                22nd Nov 2011 MERCERS - passing account to local debt collector who may call at our home
                23rd Nov 2011 sent harassment of doorstep visit letter to MERCERS
                24th Nov 2011 RESOLVECALL wish us to make contact to discuss payment options, failure to contact MAY result in personal visit
                08th Nov 2011 RESOLVECALL made a doorstep visit and left a card merry christmas!! we were out so jog on!!!
                10th Dec
                2011 sent harassment of doorstep visit letter to RESOLVECALL (bit late getting to post office!)
                14th Dec 2011 RESOLVECALL made another doorstep visit and left a card just keep joggining on!!!
                16th Dec 2011 RESOLVE CALL "case referred to is not applicable to your circumstances. As part of credit agreement that you signed and entered onto, you agreed to repay the full outstanding balance and that where necessary, the creditor could recover the debt by outsourcing the debt to a third party, which included by way of doorstep collection. Therefore the licence you state has been revoked and is irrelevant, which for the avoidance of doubt we do not agree to, is not bindinging on us as it does not fulfill the relevant principles of contract law.......blah blah" (think they've missed the point about a signed contract they don't seem to be able to produce!!!) ALSO Received from BARCLAYCARD "...Sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction,...Your correspondance is being dealt with ...aim to resolve by 28th Dec...(we haven't sent them anything recently..unless Resolvecall forwarded the harassment letter???)
                22nd Dec 2011 BARCLAYCARD statement received..still adding tonnes of interest/charges
                23rd Dec 2011 MERCERS 48 hours notice to stop further action ....ignoring immediately!!!
                30th Dec 2011 BARCLAYCARD ref previous letter (see above 16 dec) unfortunately cannot provide response at present will contact again by 26th Jan (whatever it is they're taking their time over it!!!)
                31st Dec 2011 BARCLAYCARD FINAL RESPONSE advise account seriously overdue, entitled to attempt contact to recover amounts owed. Taken steps to ensure no visits to home...need to contact MERCER to discuss repayments. Placed 30 day hold on interest, charges, collections activity. After that time if still overdue MERCERS will continue to attempt to contact. For purpose of FOS consider this our FINAL RESPONSE.
                05th Jan 2012 MERCERS -"you recently advised us that you'd like some time to review your financial situation before making an offer of repayment"...suspend fees etc 30 days..if don't contact will assume we are able to meet standard payments, fees and interest will be reinstated (don't recall advising them of any such thing..last we sent was threat of harassment of doorstep visit letter)
                23 Jan 2012 BARCLAYCARD Statement states that CALDER FINANCIAL DEBT COLLECTIONS AGENCY are now dealing with account - no interest and charges showing
                22 Feb 2012 BARCLAYCARD statement
                states that CALDER FINANCIAL DEBT COLLECTIONS AGENCY are now dealing with account -INTEREST NOW BACK ON!! ignoring
                06 March 2012 BARCLAYCARD Formal Demand for payment..as not complied with default notice outstanding balance due in full..balance will continue to accrue interest...will no longer send statements....If payment not made or agreement reached by 8th March debt collector/legal proceedings may be taken.ignoring
                03rd April 2012 BARCLAYCARD informing us account passed to MKDPP LLP/
                MK Rapid Recoveries 20/03/12 just keep passing it on - ignoring again!
                20 April 2012 MKRAPID RECOVERIES not received offer of payment...offer instalment arrangement...please call else will continue to telephone or letter ignoring
                20th August 2012 MKRAPID RECOVERIES have not received offer of payment....please contact..blah blah
                sent sold in dispute
                08th Sept 2012 MKRapid - looking into complaint
                5th Nov 2012 MKDP apologize they are unable to resolve our query and are liaising with Barclaycard and will contact us when they get a response
                15 March 2013 from MKDP statements of account enclosed and letter saying they have asked Barclaycard to send copy of CCA - good luck with that then, ignoring until they do
                28 March 2013 MKDP letter to say no news from Barclaycard as yet...will contact us when they hear from them
                13th May 2013 another letter from MKDP to say they can't find it
                08 June 2013 another from MKDP unable to resolve query
                13th June 2013 MKDP still can't resolve...
                10th Oct 2013 MKDP still can't resolve...
                12th Nov 2013 as above
                ....several months later and after monthly can't resolve letters MKDP have given up...
                24th Feb 2014 Barclaycard back in touch. Send us another blank t and c form and state balance outstanding.
                ignoring and waiting for the next DCA for this one to go to next.
                5th Aug 2014 after a few more MKDP can't resolve letters Barclaycard have again sent a reconstituted copy crap letter stating balance is due in full. ignoring again
                5th Jan 2015 received from MKDP ref the cca request a letter quoting bits of legal jargon "the consumer credit cancellation notices and copies of documents regs 1983, any signature box, signature and date of signature may be omitted from the copy of the executed agreement" ......blah blah and that the enclosed reconstituted copy is sufficient...balance due in full. But yet again looks like another copy of terms and conditions. Sent to Niddy just to check again. Niddydeclares UE still.
                sent the stronger letter before legal action, thanks plan B
                30th jan 2015 MKDP same crap from them saying exact copy showing signature does not need to be sent and reconstituted copy sufficient. Enclosed statements and another terms and conditions with name and address typed on first page, default notice to follow.
                4th February 2015 MKDP acknowledge receipt of dispute will respond in due course, account on hold.
                do we just wait to see what happens next?

Comment

yup you've moved to the "slightly more awkward" pile, come back right away when anything else arrives

Comment

Thanks Mrs D will do, been kinda missing posting on here as it went quiet for a while there. Will update as and when we hear any more.

Comment

come and have a drink in the bar, we're always hinging around in there

Comment

BARCLAYCARD (Other-half's credit card)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : CC
                        DATE COMMENCED: 02/94
                        APPROX BALANCE: £10,000
                        DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid
                        DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route
                        STATUS: Up to date (we were just making min payment amounts via the DMP)20th Oct 2011 MERCERS sent us a default notice
                        ACC OWNER: Barclaycard (MERCERS started writing to us 20/10/11 - RESOLVECALL started writing to us 24/11/11, CALDER mentioned in statement 23/01/12, MKDP LLP/MK Rapid Recoveries 20/03/12)

10th Jun 2011 CCA Request sent
                        17th Jun 2011 Barclaycard acknowledged receipt of cca request - are dealing with it and will respond asap (not sure why but they sent 3 copies of same letter!!!!)
                        22nd Jul Statement (guess they are still looking for cca!)
                        20th Aug 2011 Statement
                        25th Aug 2011 Repayment reminder (if we fail to pay then will revert back to standard interest rate...they never lowered it!!!)
                        22nd Sep 2011 Statement and a second letter stating repayment plan cancelled, pay up or account will pass to MERCERS who will be instructed to issue a default notice (go on then, still no cca!!)
                        23rd Sep 2011 Received a "reconstituted" copy cca - terms to follow under seperate cover - emailing to niddy
                        28th Sep 2011 Niddy says....

29th Sep 2011 Received terms/conditions
                        30th Sep sent the"You sent Terms/Conditions" not a CCA letter
                        05th Oct 2011 Barclaycard reply and quote stuff countering our claim and believe their credit agreement to be fully compliant and will oppose allegations claiming otherwise and will continue to pursue the debt. This is their final response.
                        20th Oct 2011 MERCERS sent us a default notice
                        22nd Oct 2011 Statement (still adding interest and charges)
                        21st Nov 2011 Statement (still adding interest and charges)
                        22nd Nov 2011 MERCERS - passing account to local debt collector who may call at our home
                        23rd Nov 2011 sent harassment of doorstep visit letter to MERCERS
                        24th Nov 2011 RESOLVECALL wish us to make contact to discuss payment options, failure to contact MAY result in personal visit
                        08th Nov 2011 RESOLVECALL made a doorstep visit and left a card merry christmas!! we were out so jog on!!!
                        10th Dec
                        2011 sent harassment of doorstep visit letter to RESOLVECALL (bit late getting to post office!)
                        14th Dec 2011 RESOLVECALL made another doorstep visit and left a card just keep joggining on!!!
                        16th Dec 2011 RESOLVE CALL "case referred to is not applicable to your circumstances. As part of credit agreement that you signed and entered onto, you agreed to repay the full outstanding balance and that where necessary, the creditor could recover the debt by outsourcing the debt to a third party, which included by way of doorstep collection. Therefore the licence you state has been revoked and is irrelevant, which for the avoidance of doubt we do not agree to, is not bindinging on us as it does not fulfill the relevant principles of contract law.......blah blah" (think they've missed the point about a signed contract they don't seem to be able to produce!!!) ALSO Received from BARCLAYCARD "...Sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction,...Your correspondance is being dealt with ...aim to resolve by 28th Dec...(we haven't sent them anything recently..unless Resolvecall forwarded the harassment letter???)
                        22nd Dec 2011 BARCLAYCARD statement received..still adding tonnes of interest/charges
                        23rd Dec 2011 MERCERS 48 hours notice to stop further action ....ignoring immediately!!!
                        30th Dec 2011 BARCLAYCARD ref previous letter (see above 16 dec) unfortunately cannot provide response at present will contact again by 26th Jan (whatever it is they're taking their time over it!!!)
                        31st Dec 2011 BARCLAYCARD FINAL RESPONSE advise account seriously overdue, entitled to attempt contact to recover amounts owed. Taken steps to ensure no visits to home...need to contact MERCER to discuss repayments. Placed 30 day hold on interest, charges, collections activity. After that time if still overdue MERCERS will continue to attempt to contact. For purpose of FOS consider this our FINAL RESPONSE.
                        05th Jan 2012 MERCERS -"you recently advised us that you'd like some time to review your financial situation before making an offer of repayment"...suspend fees etc 30 days..if don't contact will assume we are able to meet standard payments, fees and interest will be reinstated (don't recall advising them of any such thing..last we sent was threat of harassment of doorstep visit letter)
                        23 Jan 2012 BARCLAYCARD Statement states that CALDER FINANCIAL DEBT COLLECTIONS AGENCY are now dealing with account - no interest and charges showing
                        22 Feb 2012 BARCLAYCARD statement
                        states that CALDER FINANCIAL DEBT COLLECTIONS AGENCY are now dealing with account -INTEREST NOW BACK ON!! ignoring
                        06 March 2012 BARCLAYCARD Formal Demand for payment..as not complied with default notice outstanding balance due in full..balance will continue to accrue interest...will no longer send statements....If payment not made or agreement reached by 8th March debt collector/legal proceedings may be taken.ignoring
                        03rd April 2012 BARCLAYCARD informing us account passed to MKDPP LLP/
                        MK Rapid Recoveries 20/03/12 just keep passing it on - ignoring again!
                        20 April 2012 MKRAPID RECOVERIES not received offer of payment...offer instalment arrangement...please call else will continue to telephone or letter ignoring
                        20th August 2012 MKRAPID RECOVERIES have not received offer of payment....please contact..blah blah
                        sent sold in dispute
                        08th Sept 2012 MKRapid - looking into complaint
                        5th Nov 2012 MKDP apologize they are unable to resolve our query and are liaising with Barclaycard and will contact us when they get a response
                        15 March 2013 from MKDP statements of account enclosed and letter saying they have asked Barclaycard to send copy of CCA - good luck with that then, ignoring until they do
                        28 March 2013 MKDP letter to say no news from Barclaycard as yet...will contact us when they hear from them
                        13th May 2013 another letter from MKDP to say they can't find it
                        08 June 2013 another from MKDP unable to resolve query
                        13th June 2013 MKDP still can't resolve...
                        10th Oct 2013 MKDP still can't resolve...
                        12th Nov 2013 as above
                        ....several months later and after monthly can't resolve letters MKDP have given up...
                        24th Feb 2014 Barclaycard back in touch. Send us another blank t and c form and state balance outstanding.
                        ignoring and waiting for the next DCA for this one to go to next.
                        5th Aug 2014 after a few more MKDP can't resolve letters Barclaycard have again sent a reconstituted copy crap letter stating balance is due in full. ignoring again
                        5th Jan 2015 received from MKDP ref the cca request a letter quoting bits of legal jargon "the consumer credit cancellation notices and copies of documents regs 1983, any signature box, signature and date of signature may be omitted from the copy of the executed agreement" ......blah blah and that the enclosed reconstituted copy is sufficient...balance due in full. But yet again looks like another copy of terms and conditions. Sent to Niddy just to check again. Niddydeclares UE still.
                        sent the stronger letter before legal action, thanks plan B
                        30th jan 2015 MKDP same crap from them saying exact copy showing signature does not need to be sent and reconstituted copy sufficient. Enclosed statements and another terms and conditions with name and address typed on first page, default notice to follow.
                        4th February 2015 MKDP acknowledge receipt of dispute will respond in due course, account on hold.
                        13th February 2015 MKDP send us ...you have requested copy of default notice and can confirm this would have been sent by original creditor in accordance with sec88 of CCA. Default date for account is 27 March 2012....request we contact them to discuss account.....
                        Guess we ignore some more or is there anything else we should send now.

Comment

Just to drag it out a bit, why not ask them for a copy of the assignment of "disputed account" from Barclaycard to Mercers, then to Calders. Repeat that you would still like copies of any default notices that may have been issued. 20th October 2011 will not be valid unless Mercers had been legally assigned account. May not even be in the prescribed form.

Comment

LLOYDS LOAN (JOINT)

TYPE OF ACCOUNT : Loan
                            DATE COMMENCED: 08/12/08
                            APPROX BALANCE: £7,000
                            DATE LAST PAID:May 2010 usual amount, tokens til Dec 2010, then DMP from Dec 2010 to June 2011 last paid(new dmp started June 2012)
                            DMP OR NOT PAY: DMP Last DMP payment was June 2011 - cancelled it to explore the UE route(new dmp started June 2012)
                            STATUS: Arrangement to pay default notice 12th August 2011, ccj June 2012
                            ACC OWNER: Lloyds>>>SCM>>>MHA???>>>28/11/11Apex Credit Management Ltd>>>24/12/11 HLLegal&Collections>>07/04/12 SCM

10th June 2011 CCA Request sent
                            16th June 2011 Letter from SCM Solicitors stating they need to talk to us about our request in more detail and without further contact will continue with action to recover money - ignoring for now
                            23rd June 2011 Letter from Lloyds - have credited the £1 postal order (for the cca) to our loan account
                            13 August 2011 Received letter noticing repayments have ceased and cancelling the arrangement MAY now lead to legal action jog on!!! separate letter - default notice - must pay by 30 August or further action MAY be taken jog on again !! no cca !!!
                            24th August 2011 Received an "immediate payment or contact required" letter from Lloyds, if dont hear will take further steps to recover the money
                            27th Sept letter from SCM SOLICITORS ...formal demand to pay...if not received in 14 days legal proceedings MAY be issued ..blah blah
                            30th Sept 2011 Sent the "Final Demand CCA" letter to SCM
                            12th Oct 2011 received letter from MHA COLLECTIONS thanking us for letter of complaint which they have referred to LLOYDS.guess SCM Solicitors/Lloyds passed us on to this DCA - wait and see what Lloyds do next as no sign of CCA as yet
                            13th Oct 2011 received from LLOYDS notice of arrears
                            14th Oct 2011 received statement (shows the £1 for cca they put into the account instead of sending us a cca!)
                            16th Oct 2011 received from LLOYDs you haven't paid since final demand from SCM solicitors, we will suspend action for 10 days if you contact us now
                            12th Nov 2011 received from LLOYDS notice of arrears
                            13th Nov 2011 received from LLOYDS Statement
                            28th Nov 2011 received from APEX CREDIT MANAGEMENT LTD "our role is to act as an intermediary between you and our client to ensure that the debt is repaid. We profile our clients' accounts carefully using external data sources and believe that you have the ability to make payments on this debt. Please contact...blah blah" ignoring as per Nid's advice
                            12th Dec 2011 received from APEX disapointed we have failed to reach agreement with them, believe we are "simply avoiding paying" and must act in best interests of their client...belive we have the ability to make payments..consequently account will be passed to their internal litigation team..may include legal action to obtain ccj, charging order, attachment of earnings application.
                            16 Dec 2011 sent to APEX the threatogram b4 legal action letter
                            24th Dec 2011 received from HL LEGAL & Collections solicitors in association with SAMPSON & Co - instructed by APEX, unless full payment or valid reason for non-payment in 7 days court proceedings MAY be taken .....we are instructed not to enter into correspondance with you at this stage but refer you to APEX. pass the parcel with these guys!!!
                            07th Apr 2012 SCM SOLICITORS - instructed by Lloyds..required to pay balance within 7 days to avoid County Court Proceedings still no CCA and we sent the final demand for CCA letter to SCM on 30 Sept 2011 once court proceeding issued will be liable for court fees and solicitors costs....blah blah...our client may be prepared to accept partial payment in full and final or realistic proposals for regular monthly payments. contact us
                            12th April sending to SCM the threat by creditor - commence litigation letter - thanks I2D
                            14th April LLOYDS fax copy of CCA - emailing niddy to check - oh no due to dates its ........... so will be adding this
                            one to our DMP we're about to set up.
                            24th April 2012 LLOYDS Statement
                            28th April 2012 SCM sent us another copy of CCA stating that Apex had previously sent this info ?? lloyds direct ?? have been instructed to issue county court claim unless they receive payment proposals by 10th May
                            16th May 2012 LLOYDS NOTICE of missed repayments ..contact to discuss

18th May 2012 DMP Pro-Rata offer letter sent

25th May 2012 SCM - A claim has been issued against you in the CCBC Northampton, if you complete the form of admission attached to the claim and return it to this office with reasonable offer of repayment we will forward to our client for consideration
                            26th May 2012 CCBC Claim forms arrive - getting advice on what to do next
                            13th June 2012 CCJ - agreed to pay amount we set in dmp offer
                            August 2013 received a you may have a ppi claim letter and form...
                            completed and sent off claim...see what happens as we did cancel the ppi at some point, was totally unaware of the fact the policy only covered the first named person in joint loan, and we already had cover as part of our getting a mortgage...fingers crossed!.........some time later we had a nice cheque in the post. In your face Lloyd's !
                            August 2015 get a message left on answer phone to get in touch ref the ppi complaint. Is this to do with them getting fined again for not sorting them properly or underpaying. Will wait and see what comes in the post.
                            Updated....strange to hear about ppi after two years

Comment

Updated....strange to hear about ppi after two years
                              Interestingly one of my friends had a similar call from Lloyds the other day - his PPI claim had originally been rejected but they told him they were now reconsidering it following a review of their policy - fingers crossed it will be the same for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bammers View Post
                                Interestingly one of my friends had a similar call from Lloyds the other day - his PPI claim had originally been rejected but they told him they were now reconsidering it following a review of their policy - fingers crossed it will be the same for you.
                                We had money for two claims but not a third one....maybe they are reviewing that one and or adding more to the other two.....we can but live in hope lol ! Will update if and when we hear anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X