GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script the-puppets UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the-puppets UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: the-puppets UE diary

Lol. Happy to play the waiting game too. Only about a year left on this one til statute barred.

Comment

Letters this week from Lloyd's and moorcroft. Our Lloyd's account is NOT UE and has a CCJ on it. They are passing it over to moorcroft to administer....is that allowed as part of a CCJ as they want us to cancel and set up payment with them. ???

Comment

Hi if you look around the forum Lloyds seem to have sold off loads of CCJs. It is legal and you just carry on with the same payment to the new company. Remember if the payment has been set by a court they are the only ones who can change the amount paid.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Moorcroft only administer on behalf of Lloyds they are not debt purchasers it seems, with a CCJ if notified by Lloyds then you need to pay Moorcroft, seems bally silly as Moorcroft make the money and lloyds coffers reduce due to Moorcroft need paying for services rendered. The whole Debt collection involving Banks who just write off or farm out collection duties stinks in regards shareholders, in Lloyds case we the Public.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
            Hi if you look around the forum Lloyds seem to have sold off loads of CCJs. It is legal and you just carry on with the same payment to the new company. Remember if the payment has been set by a court they are the only ones who can change the amount paid.
            Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure as been paying them for quite a while so felt a bit odd to change. Cheers

Comment

Moorcrofts just have the one set of letters which they appear to send to everyone, regardless of what the actual situation is. Lack of anyone who can write more than half a dozen coherent sentences it appears.

Comment

Had letter today thanking us for switching payments to them, moorcroft. But want us to make contact to discuss ongoing repayments....guess I send the jog on letter if only a court can change any amounts?

Comment

Guess so x
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by the-puppets View Post
                    Had letter today thanking us for switching payments to them, moorcroft. But want us to make contact to discuss ongoing repayments....guess I send the jog on letter if only a court can change any amounts?
                    Just ignore it, you are doing what you agreed, wouldn't even bother telling them to jog on.

Comment

Lesson for TO-DAY ================ ​IGNORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

Comment

Had another letter saying "we do not appear to have received any contact ...." That'll be because I haven't contacted them. "We can confirm we are happy to continue with previous repayment plan". So why bother me then? "Please contact us to confirm repayment details and method of payment." They know this info and have been paid so bugger off. " we are committed to attempting to help reestablish previous arrangement or alternative that you can afford....if no contact may consider debt recovery action blah blah blah and making further attempts to contact via letters and telephone"........so continue with my Olympic ignoring some more then????

Comment

Great ignoring skills xxx
                          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Another letter today asking for us to contact them about repayments and if we don't then they may continue further collections activity. Should I keep to my ignoring or send a letter telling them only court can change the amount.
                            Last edited by the-puppets; 1 November 2016, 20:08.

Comment

I'd be tempted to ignore for a while longer.

Comment

Originally posted by the-puppets View Post
                                Another letter today asking for us to contact them about repayments and if we don't then they may continue further collections activity. Should I keep to my ignoring or send a letter telling them only court can change the amount.
                                Goodness knows what they're playing at, I'm pretty certain they don't know themselves. Like MrsD says, Moorcroft only seem to have one set of template letters and seem to send them whether or not they are suitable. Further collections activity? The next letter might threaten you with court and a possible CCJ! So long as you're making the payments ordered by the court I would just keep on ignoring their silly letters.
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X