GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script df1day UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

df1day UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: df1day UE Diary

In2Deep

I have sent you a pm. Would prefer that Wescot aren't able to read your advice. Hope that's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by df1day View Post
      In2Deep

I have sent you a pm. Would prefer that Wescot aren't able to read your advice. Hope that's ok.
      I only help people by my own past experience .........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Received a reply from Wescot stating that Hbos can't trace the £1 I sent them with my original request. And could I provide them with more details.

To recap, HBOS have confirmed to me that they have sold the debt to Wescot and all matters will now be dealt with by them. I told Wescot I wanted to see the agreement and they have been asking me to send the statutory £1. Told them I had already sent it to HBOS and I had proof.
        Now, I am generally a helpful chap but on this occasion feel I,ve done enough for them.
        Seems to me that HBOS have happily sold the debt to Wescot but may not have passed on all the correspondence.
        Do I respond saying that I've already provided enough information for them to deal with my request or just ignore them?

Comment

I presume you've still got the letter from HBOS thanking you for your cca request? Could you photocopy it (just the first page) and send it to Westcot with a one liner saying "Here's the proof I've already sent the £1 fee to HBOS" perhaps highlighting the relevant sentence/paragraph?
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by df1day View Post
            Received a reply from Wescot stating that Hbos can't trace the £1 I sent them with my original request. And could I provide them with more details.

To recap, HBOS have confirmed to me that they have sold the debt to Wescot and all matters will now be dealt with by them. I told Wescot I wanted to see the agreement and they have been asking me to send the statutory £1. Told them I had already sent it to HBOS and I had proof.
            Now, I am generally a helpful chap but on this occasion feel I,ve done enough for them.
            Seems to me that HBOS have happily sold the debt to Wescot but may not have passed on all the correspondence.
            Do I respond saying that I've already provided enough information for them to deal with my request or just ignore them?
            As Pixie says, just send them the proof, also I assume that you asked for the CCA before it was sold to Westcot

Comment

Originally posted by vint1954 View Post
              As Pixie says, just send them the proof, also I assume that you asked for the CCA before it was sold to Westcot
              Looking back through df1day's diary, the CCA request was sent in April 2010 and the debt was sold to Westcot in March this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Looking back through df1day's diary, the CCA request was sent in April 2010 and the debt was sold to Westcot in March this year.
                Thanks Pixie,

It looks like the sold while in dispute letter, along with the proof of sending £1.

Vint

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                  If the OC never responded to a CCA request made over two years ago, chances are, they haven't got the agreement and Wetclothes will just have to be pushed to admit they cannot enforce the debt they've just purchased.
                  Indeed so FP. They are in a bit of a mess selling it without responding to CCA.

Who knows, they may want to sell it back to the OC.

Comment

If the OC never responded to a CCA request made over two years ago, chances are, they haven't got the agreement and Wetclothes will just have to be pushed to admit they cannot enforce the debt they've just purchased.
                    Indeed they bought the debt so its theirs , I don't think any of us request dca to buy the debts do we , still its nice of them to buy it now let them keep it

Comment

• Re: df1day UE Diary

OC did respond - see allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - df1day UE Diary

Comment

Working...
                      X