GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Smallpaws UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallpaws UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Smallpaws UE Diary

2016 06 27 - Letter dated 22nd June

Despite repeated attempts to conatct me the account remains unpaid.....we can still agree an affordable repayment plan...contact us at.

I have not replied but have posted the letter into my diary just to keep track.

They have also tried twice to phone but I have them blocked. If they start back up with the calls I might try the telepone harassment template advisef by Pixie for Cabot.

2016 06 11 - I have had a few calls on my mobile - all blocked as listed below:
    4th May 08:30
    18th May 11:53
    20th May 09:54
    26th May .08:49
    3rd June 10:09
    4th June 10:04
    6th June 10:09
    6th June 18:59
    7th june 11:05
    7th June 16:22
    8th June 10:33
    8th June 10:39
    8th June 12:33 - this was a text saying they would like me to call Chris back as they have been unable to reach me

I also have had a letter dated 26th May which is saying they note I have not responded to them and asking me to either contact a debt charity for assistance or complete their attached income and expediture form. I have done neither.

Persistent lot!

2016 04 18

I heard nothing after the letter dated 30th April 2015 when they said they cound't trace the paperwork and in January stopped sending money £1/month )via Step Change. I have now had a letter today saying

"We had agreed an affordable payment plan with your authorised representative but we have not yet received trhe agreed paymlents,....Please make payment to avoid collection activity commening"

The letter is from Robinson Wayalthough statements come from Hoist Portfolio Holding.

What should I do next please?

Smallpaws;455332 Original creditor Fraser Card
    • Type of account Credit Card
    • Date commenced
    • Approx balance £1807.47
    • Date last paid 27/10/14
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP with Stepchange
    • Status added to DMP 19/07/2007

Was sold to CL Finance Feb 2010
    Sold again to Hoist Portfolio Holding 01/02/2014

2014 12 02 - CCA request

2014 05 31 - letter sent advising of Hubby's condition and change of payment
    No response as yet

2015 01 26 - response from HPH Ltd
    They are requesting a copy of my agreement and my account has been placed on hold pending receipt.

2015 04 30 - Our client has advised us they are unable to obtain any further documents and as such we are in the process of refunding your £1.00

2015 08 28 - posted letter today requesting consideration of write off due to hubby's condition and the fact he willnever be able to return to work. Enclosed a copy of letter from consultant "..requires 24/7 support to meet his needs...."

Although this is mine rather then HUbby's - I sent all the original letters for both names and it was worth a shot at reducing my own part of the debts. If they say no I am no worse off.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Smallpaws View Post
      2016 06 27 - Letter received today from Cabot dated 16th June

'Thank you for paying in the past, we appreciate you tried to pay your account. You still have a balance of £372 that needs to be paid. We would like to help you set up a repayment plan that will see you being free of this balance'.

I have had no paperwork which tells me this account has now been transferred to Cabot until the above and have not paid anything since Feb. Moorcroft did not find papes in response to my CCArequest.

Should I try a CCA to Cabot?

Original creditor Faith Card
      • Date commenced
      • Approx balance £250.49

Sold to Moorcroft 2008 - can't find date yet

No response as yet

2014 12 02 - CCA letter sent

2014 12 09 - repsonse from Moorcroft - they have requested papework from Faith and have suspended all collection activity on my account at this time.
      [/QUOTE]

Dont send another CCA. At present it is not enforceable as you have not received a legal agreement.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallpaws View Post
        2016 06 27 - Letter dated 22nd June

Despite repeated attempts to conatct me the account remains unpaid.....we can still agree an affordable repayment plan...contact us at.

I have not replied but have posted the letter into my diary just to keep track.

They have also tried twice to phone but I have them blocked. If they start back up with the calls I might try the telepone harassment template advisef by Pixie for Cabot.

8th June 12:33 - this was a text saying they would like me to call Chris back as they have been unable to reach me

I also have had a letter dated 26th May which is saying they note I have not responded to them and asking me to either contact a debt charity for assistance or complete their attached income and expediture form. I have done neither.

Persistent lot!

2016 04 18

I heard nothing after the letter dated 30th April 2015 when they said they cound't trace the paperwork and in January stopped sending money £1/month )via Step Change. I have now had a letter today saying

"We had agreed an affordable payment plan with your authorised representative but we have not yet received trhe agreed paymlents,....Please make payment to avoid collection activity commening"

The letter is from Robinson Wayalthough statements come from Hoist Portfolio Holding.

• Date commenced

2014 12 02 - CCA request

No response as yet

They are requesting a copy of my agreement and my account has been placed on hold pending receipt.

2015 04 30 - Our client has advised us they are unable to obtain any further documents and as such we are in the process of refunding your £1.00

2015 08 28 - posted letter today requesting consideration of write off due to hubby's condition and the fact he willnever be able to return to work. Enclosed a copy of letter from consultant "..requires 24/7 support to meet his needs...."

Although this is mine rather then HUbby's - I sent all the original letters for both names and it was worth a shot at reducing my own part of the debts. If they say no I am no worse off.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

If anything I would consider sending an account sold in dispute letter, maybe with a copy of the letter stating that they have no paperwork.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

2016 07 14 - Another letter saying they are aware I may be experiencing dificulties in paying my account and offering to help me find a payment solution.

Persistent lot!

2016 04 18

• Date commenced

2014 12 02 - CCA request

No response as yet

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Comment

I think the payment solution that you have found is a very good one, although they may not agree for some reason best known to themselves
            Last edited by Susie; 24 July 2016, 11:04.
            When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

I agree with Susie, just file the letter.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

2016 06 23

Have now had my letter confirming the judgement is paid in full. I can now apply to the court for a Certificate of Satisfaction.

Original creditor Natwest bank
                • Type of account Credit card and overdraft consolidated
                • Date commenced
                • Approx balance £2038.85

24/01/2008 CCJ attached (debt was 9418.96 then)

No response as yet

- - - Updated - - -

Original creditor Natwest Card
                • Date commenced
                • Approx balance £3694

No response as yet
                [/QUOTE]

Comment

That's good Smallpaws

Comment

Hi this is a new thing for me so hope I have everything ready to start up

Original creditor Capital One
                    • Date commenced
                    • Approx balance £6992.45

Transferred to Direct Legal Collections 01/02/2011

31/05/14 - Letter sent to them on advice of Stepchange advising of hubby hospital admission and reducing payment

07/11/14 - Letter received from DLC advising they are intending to issue County Court Claim followed by Charging order - uploaded for Niddy

24/11/14 - CCA letter sent

21/01/15 - Letter from DLC - The are following up my request for a copy of the original documentation with the origianl lender. When it becomes available they will send it to me. They will update me in 21 days.

10/03/15 - letter from DLC stating that the account had been on hold but this hold period has now expired and I am to contact cutomer services to discuss my payment proposals.

08/04/15 - intentions are to pursue county court claim to gain security for the outstanding balance-
                    sent letter and further cca request as advised by Niddy

30/04/15 - still DLC are chasing up docs

15/05/15 - apology for sending letter re enforcement - they are chasing up the docs which may have been arvchived off site by original lender and therefore it takes time to locate them.

11/06/15 - Further to correspondence... a copy of the original credit agreement is attached.
                    Whilst we may not enforce the agreement the monies remain outstanding.

They are prevented from taking steps to enforce the credit agreement but the underlying obligation to repay remains intact.

The McGuffick v RBS clarified the interpretations of what is considered enforcement and if I want to view it is on the internet.

The demanding of payment is not considered enforcement and is merely a step taken prior to the commencement of proceedings therfeore my account remains with collections department for collection activity to commence.

17/03/16 – Letter stating – On 01/03/16 ME III Ltd brought my account from Hillesden SecuritiesLtd. ME III and Hillesden Securities are both part of the Cabot Credit Management Group.

Although ME III are now the legal and beneficial owners of your account, dlc will continue to manage your account on their behalf. All communication and payments should continue to be made to dlc.

I haven't made any payment to this account since January.

Comment

• Date commenced
                      • Approx balance £250.49
                      • Are you on arrangement or not paying DMP with Step Change

31/05/14 - letter sent advising of Hubby's condition and change of payment
                      No response as yet

02/12/14 - CCA letter sent

09/12/14 - response from Moorcroft - they have requested paperwork from Faith and have suspended all collection activity on my account at this time.

16/06/16 - Letter received today from Cabot -
                      'Thank you for paying in the past, we appreciate you tried to pay your account. You still have a balance of £372 that needs to be paid. We would like to help you set up a repayment plan that will see you being free of this balance'.

I have had no paperwork which tells me this account has now been transferred to Cabot until the above and have not paid anything since Feb. Moorcroft did not find papers in response to my CCA request..

04/07/16 – Letter from Cabot – You need to call us to make a new plan for your account. If you let us know your budget we can help you work out a plan that suits your current situation…..

I have had numerous calls to my landline – daily in fact but as I don’t answer them it is unclear if this relates directly to this account or to the RBoS one which Cabot also hold.

21/07/16 – Letter from Cabot – We understand you may have other priorities to deal with but we can help you figure out how much money you have to begin paying off your account……

As Moorcroft couldn't answer the CCA request - is this an account sold in dispute or do I need to CCA Cabot?

Comment

I think SWID would be fine.

Comment

• Date commenced
                          • Approx balance £250.49

No response as yet

02/12/14 - CCA letter sent

09/12/14 - response from Moorcroft - they have requested paperwork from Faith and have suspended all collection activity on my account at this time.

16/06/16 - Letter received today from Cabot -

I have had no paperwork which tells me this account has now been transferred to Cabot until the above and have not paid anything since Feb. Moorcroft did not find papers in response to my CCA request..

04/07/16 – Letter from Cabot – You need to call us to make a new plan for your account. If you let us know your budget we can help you work out a plan that suits your current situation…..

21/07/16 – Letter from Cabot – We understand you may have other priorities to deal with but we can help you figure out how much money you have to begin paying off your account……

I have had numerous calls to my landline – daily in fact but as I don’t answer them it is unclear if this relates directly to this account or to the RBoS one which Cabot also hold

26/04/17

I have received a letter today dated 16/04/17 stating:
                          AS we have not been sucessful in finding an appropriate solution, we are considering sending your account to an external debt collection company and urge you to contact us within the next fourteen days.

Is there anything esle we can do to answer your questions or to help you with your account...

Please contact us as soon as possible as your account could be sent to an external debt collection company.

Comment

26/04/17
                            I received a letter dated 22/03/17 stating that
                            As at the moment we don't have any payments being received on my account or a commitment to a payment plan.
                            As a reasonable next action to recover the outstanding balance your account has been reviewed for legal action.
                            You need to contact us in the next 28 days ao that we can prevent this from happening.

Stupidly I filed this without really paying proper attention to it and today I received a second letter dated 21/04/17 saying

We have tried to contact you on several occasions to discuss your account. As we have not heard from you we are referring you account to Mortimer Clark Solicitors.

Mortimer Clark will want to speak to you within the next 7 dyas where they will review your situation and help you to arrange the most suitable solution for you based on your circumstances....

Ooops- this cannot have come at a worse time - please can you advise me?
                            Smallpaws

Original creditor Bank of Scotland Card
                            • Date commenced
                            • Approx balance £3043

20/08/08 - Sold to Blair, Oliver and Scott

14/09/12 - Sold to Cabot Financial

02/12/14 - CCA Letter sent - No response as yet

05/12/14 - reply from Cabot
                            ”Thank you for your request for Information under the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Cabot Financial currently does not have this information on file. However we have requested the relevant information under section 77 snd/or 78 of the cca 1974 from the original lender.
                            We anticipate we will be able to provide this information within 40 days. In the event we are unlikely to obtain this information within those time limits we will write to you again.”

12/01/15 - Response from Cabot

Unfortunately Cabot has not been able to provide you with the requested information within the relevant time period.

We shall continue to request the information for the original lender to assist you with your request. In the meantime we would like to inform you that your account shall remain on hold with the customer care department until such time as we can comply with this request.

Your credit agreement is currently unenforceable...
                            Your are still obliged to repay the outstanding balance as confirmed in this letter.

They recommend I contact them to set up a payment plan. The balance is £3035.97

20/04/16 – Letter from Cabot – We haven’t received your last payment from your DMP Company. e have been trying to get in contact with them about your account but they haven’t responded so we’ve decided to get in touch with you. We will be putting your account on hold to allow you time to find out what’s happened.

05/05/16 – Letter from Cabot – Offering to talk over various options with me.

07/05/16 - Cabot - telephoned me to discuss my account on my landline which threw me as almost no-one calls me on that.
                            When I realised who they were I said that I wouldn't speak to them on the phone and hung up. I am now waiting for their next letter which I expect will be quite soon!

06/05/16 – Letter from Cabot

We have recently confirmed that you live at the above address so we need to make you aware of the information below.

We are part of the Cabot Credit Management Group which has recently brought the account you held with Bank of Scotland. We are now responsible for helping you manage your account and receiving your future payments.

We want the repayment process to be as easy as possible for you. We have an experienced team….goes on to give contact options for me.

04/06/16 – Letter from Cabot – Your balance is waiting ot be paid.

We have been trying to reach you but we haven’t been able to get through.
                            We are flexible over payment…….we will continue to contact you.

04/07/16 – Letter from Cabot – We have tried to contact you and you still haven’t responded. We would like to present to you clearly what we can do to help you be free of this debt…..

I still receive daily calls on my landline telephone which are almost as reliable as an alarm clock in the morning.

Comment

Am I right that you still haven't received a CCA? If so they are in default and cannot enforce. As soon as you hear from the solicitors let us know and there is a letter before action letter that can be sent.

Is everything ok?

Comment

Replied to your PM.

Theyre in default of your s.78 request. If they issue a claim we send it, with the letter from 2015 confirming they can't locate the docs and that it's UE, to our solicitor to deal with.

Try not to worry. You've got the piece of gold paper - confirming it's UE by the lender.
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X