GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grassy_K
    replied
    Re: Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary

Barclaycard #2 (old Egg Blue card)

Date commenced: Approx. 2004

Approx Balance £9,000

Date last paid : Token £5 payments on DMP until June 2014, nothing since then

Defaulted - Jan 2013

Account owner: Barclaycard

1/2 - Letters x 2 from Barclaycard "After reviewing your payments" we are now issuing a formal demand for payment (with threat of court action). Can avoid this by telephoning them and coming to a payment arrangement. And P.S we screwed up your CRA reporting. We're now correcting it and defaulting you.
    24/2 - CCA request sent to Barclaycard for each card
    23/7 - Reconstituted agreement (just two sets of T&Cs) received from Barclaycard
    29/7 - "T&C's sent" letter sent to Barclaycard
    13/8 - Response received from Barclaycard - "in response to your request for your application, please find enclosed". What was actually enclosed was a printout of a set of data from the 'alleged' internet application - name, address, employer, income etc. NO linked terms, more importantly not a signed credit agreement. I'm fairly sure this is
    but will scan and submit everything to Niddy just to be on the safe side, as it's a large amount of money. I think I'm also still going to have to press them a little harder on the matter of whether they hold a signed agreement as well, although we know that Egg are good at reconstituting if pushed, but this account is currently not being paid even token payments for the time being.
    19/08 - Niddy confirms
    , advised to send T&C's received letter again - done

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

Co-Op Platinum Card

Approx Balance £3500

Date last paid: June 2014

Defaulted: 2012?

Status: Wussy £5 token payments via StepChange (July 2014 payment missed due to lack of funds)

Account owner: Co-Op

30/06 - CCA request sent to Co-Op
    17/07 - Letter received from Co-Op. No CCA for you, son... "We first require a wet signature in order to verify your identity". They kindly enclose a stamped addressed envelope for this purpose.
    18/08 - Bad copy of signed application form received (ie hard to read) but can't see any terms
    19/08 - Uploaded docs to AAD for enforceability checking

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
    Please send it to niddy at agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk and include your site name in the subject line. Do not blank out any information as well please.
    We have a new arrangement in place where you upload your agreement for Niddy to check New Agreement Upload so don't send it to that email address.

SXGuy is correct when he says not to blank out any of the information/details. Niddy needs to be able to see everything.

Leave a comment:

• SXGuy
    replied

Please send it to niddy at agreements@all-about-debt.co.uk and include your site name in the subject line. Do not blank out any information as well please.

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

Co-Op Platinum Card

Approx Balance £3500

Status: Wussy £5 token payments via StepChange (July 2014 payment missed due to lack of funds)

Account owner: Co-Op

30/06 - CCA request sent to Co-Op
    17/07 - Letter received from Co-Op. No CCA for you, son... "We first require a wet signature in order to verify your identity". They kindly enclose a stamped addressed envelope for this purpose.
    18/08 - Bad copy of signed application form received (ie hard to read) but can't see any terms

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

Approx Balance £9,000

Defaulted - Jan 2013

1/2 - Letters x 2 from Barclaycard "After reviewing your payments" we are now issuing a formal demand for payment (with threat of court action). Can avoid this by telephoning them and coming to a payment arrangement. And P.S we screwed up your CRA reporting. We're now correcting it and defaulting you.
    23/7 - Reconstituted agreement (just two sets of T&Cs) received from Barclaycard
    13/8 - Response received from Barclaycard - "in response to your request for your application, please find enclosed". What was actually enclosed was a printout of a set of data from the 'alleged' internet application - name, address, employer, income etc. NO linked terms, more importantly not a signed credit agreement. I'm fairly sure this is
    but will scan and submit everything to Niddy just to be on the safe side, as it's a large amount of money. I think I'm also still going to have to press them a little harder on the matter of whether they hold a signed agreement as well, although we know that Egg are good at reconstituting if pushed, but this account is currently not being paid even token payments for the time being.
    18/08 - I think I uploaded the documents successfully using the new form a few days ago, but haven't seen/heard anything in response, so not sure if it actually worked, or if the Boss is busy/away...

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

MBNA Platinum Card

Approx Balance £550

Status: Wussy £5 token payments via StepChange until June 2014, nothing since then

Account owner: Aktiv Kapital

04/08 - CCA request sent to Aktiv Kapital
    14/08 - Response from AK. Acknowledging request for agreement under S 77-79 of the CCA. Will endeavour to obtain documents within the prescribed time frames. Have put the collection process on hold until the information is provided.

- - - Updated - - -

Virgin Mastercard (MBNA)

Approx Balance £1500

Status: Wussy £5 token payments via StepChange until June 2014, nothing since then

Account owner: Aktiv Kapital

04/08 - CCA request sent to Aktiv Kapital
    14/08 - Response from AK. Acknowledging request for agreement under S 77-79 of the CCA. Will endeavour to obtain documents within the prescribed time frames. Have put the collection process on hold until the information is provided.

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

Approx Balance £9,000

Defaulted - Jan 2013

UPDATE 13/8 - Response received from Barclaycard - "in response to your request for your application, please find enclosed". What was actually enclosed was a printout of a set of data from the 'alleged' internet application - name, address, employer, income etc. NO linked terms, more importantly not a signed credit agreement. I'm fairly sure this is
    but will scan and submit everything to Niddy just to be on the safe side, as it's a large amount of money. I think I'm also still going to have to press them a little harder on the matter of whether they hold a signed agreement as well, although we know that Egg are good at reconstituting if pushed, but this account is currently not being paid even token payments for the time being. Comments/advice welcome as ever...
    Last edited by Grassy_K; 13 August 2014, 18:08.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

That's why she's the best

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Im sure IF will do it before I type this reply mind you
    Ooops

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Told you she would

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Told you she would

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

To change title, edit post 1 - go advanced. Change title.

Im sure IF will do it before I type this reply mind you

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied
    Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary

Originally posted by Grassy_K View Post

Could a moderator please change the title of this thread to "Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary"? Many thanks in advance..

Done

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied
    Re: Grassy_K‎ vs Nasty Banks

More fun and games from Barclaycard today. Will update diary later.

Could a moderator please change the title of this thread to "Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary"? Many thanks in advance..

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied
    Re: Grassy_K‎ vs Nasty Banks

we did this, we cancelled a DMP 6 months in and pursued UE The person I spoke to at CCCS (as it was then) was really understanding, I told her that we wouldn't be constantly badgered by them to increase the already pretty substantila payment. The end ofr me was when one of their so called "advisors" suggested that the banks wouldn't like me supporting my son through his degree as there was other finance options available!!!

Actually it took quite a few months for the penny to drop..............by which time I had popped off all the CCA requests.................and I'm still waiting for most of those CCAs to appear..........................

good luck, you'll be fine, you just need to do what's best for you and yours, bugger the banks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X