GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grassy_K's Unenforceability Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grassy_K
    replied
    Re: Grassy Knollington vs Nasty Banks

oh crap.. Just noticed my mail program reduced the resolution of the scans automatically. Resent again at original resolution. Sorry Niddy I think I must be clogging up your mailbox at the moment

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Perfect. I'm on it now mate.

Gimme ten - twenty mins

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    The Egg CCA - you have attached images into a word document, this restricts my being able to zoom in and properly view them without distortion so can you please get the photo's and instead of adding into a word document, please attach them directly onto an email as attachments so I can actually view them in an image viewer and zoom in.

I did reply to your email last week asking this, but your recent emails are the same - in a word document.

I'll await your email with attachments separately attached
    Oh sorry Niddy.. I never got that email....

All resent as photos

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

The Egg CCA - you have attached images into a word document, this restricts my being able to zoom in and properly view them without distortion so can you please get the photo's and instead of adding into a word document, please attach them directly onto an email as attachments so I can actually view them in an image viewer and zoom in.

I did reply to your email last week asking this, but your recent emails are the same - in a word document.

I'll await your email with attachments separately attached

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by grassy_knollington View Post
    HFC Credit Card

Date commenced: Approx. 2003

Approx Balance £5900

Date last paid Aug 2013

Defaulted December 2013

Account owner HFC still (I think)

13/1 Letter from HFC - account has been referred to Restons Solicitors
    20/1 Letter to HFC - complaint re failure to consider offers or freeze interest, request for copy of Credit Agreement enclosing £1
    21/1 Extremely threatening letter received from Restons - pay up by January 30th or we will issue a County Court summons
    21/1 Letter to Restons - outstanding CCA request and account in dispute with HFC
    29/1 Letter from Restons - We are referring to our client and will revert back to you in due course

13/2 - STILL NO RESPONSE FROM HFC TO MY CCA REQUEST AND COMPLAINT
    13/2 - Letter from Restons - backing down from the court action - no longer instructed in this matter, please direct all future communications to HFC
    25/2 - 13/2 - STILL NO RESPONSE FROM HFC TO MY CCA REQUEST AND COMPLAINT
    19/3 - Phone call from HFC - apologies for taking a long time to respond - offer of 3 months' interest and charges refunded (unfortunately only back to the account...) sorry it's taken so long to respond to the CCA request but it will be provided within the next 3-4 weeks (no hurry!).

NO MORE TALKING ON THE PHONE!!

You must fail security, ignore the call, tell them to write only. Stop talking to these cretins...... I'm looking at the Egg CCA now

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

HFC Credit Card

Date commenced: Approx. 2003

Approx Balance £5900

Date last paid Aug 2013

Defaulted December 2013

Account owner HFC still (I think)

13/1 Letter from HFC - account has been referred to Restons Solicitors
    20/1 Letter to HFC - complaint re failure to consider offers or freeze interest, request for copy of Credit Agreement enclosing £1
    21/1 Extremely threatening letter received from Restons - pay up by January 30th or we will issue a County Court summons
    21/1 Letter to Restons - outstanding CCA request and account in dispute with HFC
    29/1 Letter from Restons - We are referring to our client and will revert back to you in due course

13/2 - STILL NO RESPONSE FROM HFC TO MY CCA REQUEST AND COMPLAINT
    13/2 - Letter from Restons - backing down from the court action - no longer instructed in this matter, please direct all future communications to HFC
    25/2 - 13/2 - STILL NO RESPONSE FROM HFC TO MY CCA REQUEST AND COMPLAINT
    19/3 - Phone call from HFC - apologies for taking a long time to respond - offer of 3 months' interest and charges refunded (unfortunately only back to the account...) sorry it's taken so long to respond to the CCA request but it will be provided within the next 3-4 weeks (no hurry!).

Leave a comment:

• CleverClogs (RIP)
    replied

It's prob enforceable though as I believe most Eggs are?
    It might yet be addled.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Depends if you've seen and agreed to the terms..... Let me check tonight pal.

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

Whoop whoop I got the emails - I'll be able to reply tonight now (at last)..... Thanks mate
    Heh heh! Good one. It's prob enforceable though as I believe most Eggs are?

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Whoop whoop I got the emails - I'll be able to reply tonight now (at last)..... Thanks mate

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

Resent! And thank you...

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Thx mate - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• Grassy_K
    replied

Cheers Niddy will resend this afternoon when I get home.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Hiya can you please resend me the email. I'll look tonight.

Email is now sorted

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Do I need to resend. I did get 2 bounces then it seemed to go through third time but looks like it actually never made it through. Ruddy email!

Cheers
    Niddy is having a problem with his e mails at the moment ...should be fixed in the next 48 hours.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X