GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script commit2change UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

commit2change UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Committed2Change UE diary

One default will show settled and one will show live, the settled one is hidden from view and wouldn't affect you. Can you clarify this is the case....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      One default will show settled and one will show live, the settled one is hidden from view and wouldn't affect you. Can you clarify this is the case....
      I can see them both - neither say settled

Idem Capital Securities -balance: £ 6,002 - updated: 20/12/2013 status: Default
      HSBC Bank - balance: £ 6,994 , updated: 30/11/2013, status: Default

Yeah both are defo live - I can see my Barclaycard settled as Link issues their own default.

So it defo on TWICE!
      Last edited by commit2change; 16 January 2014, 13:45.

Comment

Ok raise a dispute with the CRA direct against the entry number - you will dispute the oldest default, as being the correct date but then ask the CRA to remove this and change the latest default to show the oldest date.

so in theory Idem will have the default using the original default date as placed by the HSBC one.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Ok raise a dispute with the CRA direct against the entry number - you will dispute the oldest default, as being the correct date but then ask the CRA to remove this and change the latest default to show the oldest date.

so in theory Idem will have the default using the original default date as placed by the HSBC one.

Thanks, I've raised a dispute - though it doesn't let me give the full details of the issues initially - I guess I'll have to wait for their reply and then fully explain it.

The weird thing is that the account numbers are different - I guess IDEM assigned their own number. But both have the same start date, and I know that it is the same debt as I have a letter from HSBC saying it has been passed to IDEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Committed2Change View Post
            The weird thing is that the account numbers are different - I guess IDEM assigned their own number. But both have the same start date, and I know that it is the same debt as I have a letter from HSBC saying it has been passed to IDEM.
            They often change account numbers when sold on......
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update

So I have sent off my CCA requests and PO to the top 4 and the overdraft CCA letter to Barclays.

Annoyingly I missed the last post - stupid me thinking last post would be after the post office shut on a Saturday since it closes early - nope it was at 11.30am not 12.30 sigh. At least they are sent - it feels good to have made a move after having to spend 4 days thinking about it but being unable to do anything due to work.

Now I get to sit and wait for replies

Oh and I sent my letters on nice yellow paper as I have run out of white and can't buy more until payday

Comment

good one, try to relax a bit now

Comment

Some letters received - update on first page in red. I have to send request elsewhere, we are waiting to get it from original debtor, looking into your complaint etc etc.

I did get a copy of my loan agreement back from Halifax and will e-mail Niddy - looks legit but always thought this one would be an issue.

Oh I cancelled my DMP payment

So emailed Niddy Halifax loan T&C.

Comment

Hi

Just bumping to see if Niddy has had a chance to look at my loan agreement.

Thanks

Comment

It often takes a week or so for him to check agreements (he has a full-time job as well as being on here) but I'll give him a gentle nudge.
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks - I appreciate that - it was just a gentle bump reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by Committed2Change View Post
                          Hi

Just bumping to see if Niddy has had a chance to look at my loan agreement.

Thanks
                          ive dealt with all emails. I reply direct to all emails - check spam folder? If I've not replied please resend your original email - webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy

I've just sent it again - could you let me know if you get it please, I don't know why you didn't last time

Thanks

Comment

Received - will try and reply later today/tonight......

Comment

Thanks for the reply Niddy - as expected my Halifax loan is enforceable

But might send off the missing PT letter as suggested - it can't hurt.

I may pay the thing off or try to get a F&F. Thoughts or suggestions gratefully received.

update

OK so I sent off the missing PT letter and I've also sent off a letter to get my Student loans deferred - possibly if they take the gross amount as after my pension comes out. Can't hurt and I can save the money to put towards a F&F or paying off the Halifax loan.
                                Last edited by commit2change; 12 February 2014, 12:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X