GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JULES3107 UE DIARY OLD DEBTS 1997 onwards. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JULES3107 UE DIARY OLD DEBTS 1997 onwards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JULES3107 UE DIARY OLD DEBTS 1997 onwards.

agreed, leave it now, only respond if you get a letter, and ask here first before sending anything
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hey All ;-)

Well postie came and nothing from Cabot, so I have sent a CCA request to the OC.

When I sent in the CCA request it was received by Cabot on the 31st December 2013. By my records they are in fact late in sending it back.

Yes it cost me another £3 to sent another CCA to the OC but its worth it as from previous bitter experience with Cabot and their underhanded tactics.

You never know I may get one tomorrow? Or are they just may ignoring the CCA request?

Oh well back to the waiting game again.

Jules xx
      Last edited by jules3107; 13 January 2014, 14:27. Reason: update

Comment

Thanks SX Guy and Pixie will do.

Jules xx

Comment

You can never judge when it'll come, it can take months but the fact is until they respond they are in default of your request and CANNOT enforce it so stop chasing things and leave it after sending a CCA.

why duplicate it? Pointless......
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Niddy

Yes your so right but in fact I was reading Pips diary over the weekend and saw there were 2 CCA sent for the same account 1 was enforceable and the other was not, or that was the basis of it. This wont be enforceable just from time scale alone (fingers crossed), I am just covering my own back is all. If Cabot say they have one and then I have proof from the OC to say there isn't one, that rules out Cabot full stop proceeding any further with this.

I have had a rough ride with Cabot b4 (hence the CCJ) and I am just covering my own back to be honest, once bitten twice shy. But this BITCH WILL FIGHT BACK THIS TIME !!!!!!!!

Jules xx

Comment

Oh My Freaking God.

DSAR came back from Halifax (Cabot CCJ). Whilst there is nothing to do about that now, I feel I had to mention the following?

Its Official, HALIFAX are a bunch of Incompetent ASSHOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I received my DSAR which I wanted specifically to gain 1 thing, the 2nd valuation on my home back in 2000.
              Instead of putting in my file the documentation I needed and specifically asked for, they have put in another couples Prohibition Order from August 2010?

Well if my documents are missing and they have placed someone else's legal documents in my file where the HELL are mine??

I am now going to track down the couple to make them aware I have their documentation and Halifax have conveniently sent them to me without their knowledge or permission?

I rang Halifax and they were very snotty in the beginning, then I made them aware I had someone else's legal documentation in my folder, they soon changed their tune and for some reason started being nice over the phone? I wonder why?

Let’s see where this takes us shall we lol?

Jules xx

Comment

Originally posted by jules3107 View Post
                Oh My Freaking God.

DSAR came back from Halifax (Cabot CCJ). Whilst there is nothing to do about that now, I feel I had to mention the following?

Its Official, HALIFAX are a bunch of Incompetent ASSHOLES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I received my DSAR which I wanted specifically to gain 1 thing, the 2nd valuation on my home back in 2000.
                Instead of putting in my file the documentation I needed and specifically asked for, they have put in another couples Prohibition Order from August 2010?

Well if my documents are missing and they have placed someone else's legal documents in my file where the HELL are mine??

I am now going to track down the couple to make them aware I have their documentation and Halifax have conveniently sent them to me without their knowledge or permission?

I rang Halifax and they were very snotty in the beginning, then I made them aware I had someone else's legal documentation in my folder, they soon changed their tune and for some reason started being nice over the phone? I wonder why?

Let’s see where this takes us shall we lol?

Jules xx
                Hi,
                Had exactly the same from nat west last year someone elses SAR they are all incompetent idiots.

Comment

Noooooooo STOP!!!!

do not track anyone down. You use this to your advantage!!!
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No two cases are the same. Never forget that.

Regards CCA's changing status, you work on the premise that if it's EN you go quiet, fight a bit and hope they go away. Then after a while just re-CCA them as the more DCA's that get it mean more errors.

Fighting back lack too much causes problems. Trust me. Play the game the AAD way and you'll get no more CCJ's!!!

So back to you. You've got an outstanding cca request so they cannot enforce. Ignore them for now!

Comment

Try not to jump the gun with things, please just follow the advice and stick to it. There is nothing to gain from CCA'ing the OC if the DCA fail to respond, or say they have one and dont produce it. This does NOT happen.

If the DCA came back and said sorry we dont have it, and went away, you win. If you have now CCA'd the OC and they send you an enforcable agreement, what would you do then? You are complicating things too much. Remember you dont want them sending you anything.

Some DCA's go away without bothering to ask the OC for an agreement, thats a good thing. You dont want to chase this more than is needed. Please as niddy says, play the game as advised, and dont jump the gun and do things you may later regret.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Afternoon All,

Just got home from work and never guess Cabot have been in touch?

They say thank you for my request for information under the CCA 1974, they also do not have the information on file, however they have requested the relevant info from the OC. They also anticipate that they can provide my info within the next 40 days? I thought they had only 12 days to comply?

Do I now send a letter to Cabot telling them I wont be paying another penny until I get the CCA or not? But I think you will tell me to just sit tight and say nothing at this point lol.

Jules xx

Comment

Afternoon All,

Just got home from work and never guess Cabot have been in touch?

They say thank you for my request for information under the CCA 1974, they also do not have the information on file, however they have requested the relevant info from the OC. They also anticipate that they can provide my info within the next 40 days? I thought they had only 12 days to comply?

Do I now send a letter to Cabot telling them I wont be paying another penny until I get the CCA or not? But I think you will tell me to just sit tight and say nothing at this point lol.

Jules xx
                          just sit tight and say nothing at this point

Comment

Hey Again,

One question.

Do dca's HAVE to send you yearly statements of accounts of money paid off the alleged debts?

Jules xx

Comment

Hey Again,

One question.

Do dca's HAVE to send you yearly statements of accounts of money paid off the alleged debts?

Jules xx
                              At least once a year.....

Comment

If you were in a dmp though they might be sending these statements to the dmp provider so check there if you've not had any and you were in a dmp.

Comment

Working...
                                X