GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JULES3107 UE DIARY OLD DEBTS 1997 onwards. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JULES3107 UE DIARY OLD DEBTS 1997 onwards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JULES3107 UE DIARY OLD DEBTS 1997 onwards.

Hi

if this debt (Cabot) is a ccj debt then send a PM to undercover Elsa and ask her to help you compile a good I&E as she deals with them for us, and yes we have the Trigger Figures which means we can help you fill your income to the allowed limits meaning less to pay the debt each month as we spend your income on outgoings

Good luck.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hey Niddy,

No, this is NOT the CCJ debt, I have not included it in the list as there is nothing I can do about it.

The debt went from £1 a month as agreed by CAB years ago to £5 a month as they did the usual thing of calling the house numerous times a day till they got what they wanted.
      So hubby verbally agreed to £5, they stated that will be fine for the next 12 months but again they changed their minds and now they lowered it to 6 months.

Many Thanks

Jules
      xx

Comment

Ok but you need to include it as there is something you can do, lol. The purpose of a diary is to include ALL debts then one by one we'll work through them and do what is best. If you're still paying it then you might need to stop, so that it gets a chance of SB cos at this rate it'll outlive you probably

I'd send a cca to Cabot as well......

So can you please add an entry for this on the diary, the only exception is if they have secured the debt by way of judgment. Also, any others you've not mentioned yet?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I have added the Cabot CCJ account above.
          If I stop paying it the CCJ states they will start taking stuff from my home etc etc the basic threats (I assume) on the CCJ if we don't keep the payments coming as ordered by the courts.

What is the worse they can do if I do stop paying it?

Jules xx

p.s. Yes if it means going back to court I will personally attend with all my paperwork in hand if needs be. As I DO want my day in court for this one. As expressed previously
          I know they lied in court and did not produce the correct documentation to back up their claims. Yet I NEED to make sure I have all the documentation I have from Halifax (once the SAR comes back i.e. bank statements, replies from CCA request with P&T's from 1997 and lastly the SAR from Cabot if it ever comes. I want to go in armed to the hilt if needs be. lol Sorry getting carried away.
          (I will probably cry if I get to court lol).
          Last edited by jules3107; 3 January 2014, 12:55.

Comment

Eh? You just told me in block caps it was NOT the ccj debt yet above you said it was......

Originally posted by jules3107 View Post
            No, this is NOT the CCJ debt, I have not included it in the list as there is nothing I can do about it.
            then you said

Confused.com

Comment

Hi Niddy,

If I stop paying it the CCJ states they will start taking stuff from my home etc etc the basic threats (I assume) on the CCJ if we don't keep the payments coming as ordered by the courts.

What is the worse they can do if I do stop paying it?

Jules xx

p.s. Yes if it means going back to court I will personally attend with all my paperwork in hand if needs be. As I DO want my day in court for this one. As expressed previously
              I know they lied in court and did not produce the correct documentation to back up their claims. Yet I NEED to make sure I have all the documentation I have from Halifax (once the SAR comes back i.e. bank statements, replies from CCA request with P&T's from 1997 and lastly the SAR from Cabot if it ever comes. I want to go in armed to the hilt if needs be. lol Sorry getting carried away.
              (I will probably cry if I get to court lol).
              you have had your day in court sadly, whether you attended or not, that's it. It's done - there is a ccj so that stands now. You only have 30 days really to apply for an appeal - maximum is usually 6mth.

Sorry, you're clearly getting confused with this - it's finished, you must maintain the agreed payments by the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Hi

if this debt (Cabot) is a ccj debt then send a PM to undercover Elsa and ask her to help you compile a good I&E as she deals with them for us, and yes we have the Trigger Figures which means we can help you fill your income to the allowed limits meaning less to pay the debt each month as we spend your income on outgoings

Good luck.
                In fact I think this Cabot account is the old associates account, not the ccj account - can you clarify please?

Comment

Niddy

So so sorry I told you I was cr@p.

2 x Cabot accounts

1 x £10500.00 (CCJ) re;- Halifax, which I did not include originally in the above ( I have now)
                  1 x £1919.46 re;- Associates, this one I DID include in the start of the Diary.

6 accounts in total 4 x AK
                  2 x Cabot

Hope that makes sense now.

Again so sorry DOH

Jules xx

Comment

Ok so forget the SAR's now - they're irrelevant to this, you need to get a CCA request sent to all 5 creditors excluding the CCJ to Cabot, yea?

Then we'll look into things again, nothing doing until we get CCA's back now so relax a bit but ensure you send a CCA to all 5 (so 5 letters)....

Comment

Hey Niddy,

Just to confirm, all CCA's were sent on the 30th December 2013.

All have been delivered and I have printed off Track and Trace for individual accounts with signatures.

Now as you say time to relax.

This is the first time I have EVER wanted post to arrive from a DCA? (Mad or What).

Thank You

Jules xx

Comment

Nah cos when they reply we will (or you will) literally be playing letter ping-pong for months so it's not ideal but in time you will get peace and quiet, just stick with it and you'll be fine.......

But don't wish for post, that's very brave

Comment

Niddy,

Lol I am just bouncing to see what they will have on record, fingers crossed its nothing. I CANT WAIT (Nosey cow really)

I DO KNOW from talking to Halifax about my mortgage/loan i.e. (CCJ), all they have on file is the initial application? So im assuming the rest will be the same.

So hey ho here we go. I bought loads of ring binders for the different accounts, all paperwork up to date.

Just need to print off what's on my memory stick and that's me done until the letter start flowing again. lol

Thanks

Jules xx

Comment

Hi Jules
                            Looks like everything's under control for the moment, but I'm here if you need help with an Income and Expenses at any stage. Just shout!
                            Good luck with the CCA requests...fingers crossed!

Elsa x

Comment

Elsa,

Thank You so much. Now I have sent the CCA, I have decided not to sent it. If they have no right then they can go whistle for now.

Jules xx

Comment

Yep, no need yet now you've sent a CCA request, unless it turned out to be enforceable.
                                I&E's have their place...but only at the right time when it benefits YOU to send them.

Comment

Working...
                                X