GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JULES3107 UE DIARY OLD DEBTS 1997 onwards. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JULES3107 UE DIARY OLD DEBTS 1997 onwards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JULES3107 UE DIARY OLD DEBTS 1997 onwards.

Hey All,

Well I have had a reply to ALL 4 Aktiv Kapital accounts mentioned above.

Accounts 1,2,3 & 4 have NO CCA's !!!!!!!!!!

The letter says - As we previously advised, AKITV KAPITAL is not in possession of the documents and we therefore put forward the request to the OC's.

Unfortunately, we have been advised by the OC's that the documentation is NOT AVAILABLE at this time and we apologise for being unable to fulfil your request.

They go onto say that they MAY pop up in the future? In which case they will supply copies to me?

They appreciate is may not be the response I had hoped for, yet want me to tell them why I want copies and then they may assist me? In what?

And my account will shortly be returning to their collections department? Why? I have kept up with payments and NEVER MISSED?

They stopped the agreement no me and they proved themselves I did not miss payments so why?

What to do next is the question please?

I was thinking of sending off CCA requests to the OC's, or will I not have to because they have already told me in this letter?

Jules xx

Comment

Hey Again,

It looks like I have had Cabot replies too.

They came recorded delivery and I was in work. Typical I only work 3 mornings a week and they arrive when I aint home grrr .

I am not expecting anything else only the SAR from Halifax, so I can not see it being anything else.

Also I have read that they try to obtain a signature via Recorded Delivery and Special Delivery so I will just scrawl one when I pick the 2 letters up tonight or tomorrow

Jules xx
      Last edited by jules3107; 8 January 2014, 14:19.

Comment

Haha excellent so they confirmed all accounts are UE - you win. Well done.

do not pay, do not admit anything, do not do anything - just let me know (PM me) if they hassle you
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jules3107 View Post
          I was thinking of sending off CCA requests to the OC's,
          crazy talk - they have admitted that they cannot comply with s.78 ergo these are UE and CANNOT be enforced meaning they will hassle you but you can just laugh and ignore them as they cannot enforce without an agreement and certainly not whilst in default of s.78 ....

well done result all round me thinks
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hey Niddy

Thank You 4 down one to go lol

See what I get tomorrow.

They are awaiting a response from me, so I just leave it there or respond to them with one of the templates no agreement no payment?

Jules xx

Comment

Well done, that's brilliant news!!!
              Procrastination is the name of the game now Jules. Only respond to anything when you really have to, stretch it out. I would wait and see what, if anything, they send next if it was me. Keep us informed of anything they send.
              The aim now is to wait for them to become Statute Barred. (6 years in England/Wales, 5 in Scotland)
              Make a note and if possible keep some form of evidence of the date of your last payment, and save it along with that valuable letter saying they can't provide the CCA.

Elsa x

Comment

Great news

Comment

Great news jules

If you haven't already, stop paying all 4 AK accounts.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Pixie,

Last payment was made on the 25th December 2013.

Since I have had the confirmation that the 4 AK Accounts have no CCA's, I went into my bank account and deleted the Standing Orders for all of them.

They cancelled my agreement apparently back in October anyway (for no reason). Oh yeah I remember I sent in a SAR request and they back dated the letter which I never received (AHOLES).

So as far as I am concerned they cancelled it so why should I pay it anyway?

I will await the threatograms in the next week or so and take it from there.

Jules xxxx THANKS GUYS YOUR AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! xxxx
                    Last edited by jules3107; 8 January 2014, 23:34.

Comment

Morning,

Oh well off to pick up my recorded delivery and special delivery letters. My guess is Cabot and Halifax lol

Wish me luck

Jules xx

Comment

Afternoon All,

Yes it was the documentation from CABOT.

Ok one question I need to ask.

On one of their printouts supplied, there are 57 entries going from Sept 2009 onwards to present day.

This is what it says " Third party import sent in file type Statue Barred Date, template Statue Barred Date uploaded"?

So can anyone tell me what this means please?

Also apparently my better half is single and no kids? But he bought a car in 2001 lol.

So many things that are wrong with this paperwork is unreal and it all contradicts itself.

They have everything else I asked for except the CCA and the rest of the paperwork to go with it?

So I am now guessing defo NO CCA will be sent from Cabot in the next few days, because if they had it already they would have thrown it in with the SAR, reason being the kitchen sink is there lol,
                        (and a bit more to be fair but not necessarily true).

CCA should be back by tomorrow if not Saturday the latest. We shall see

Jules xx

Comment

I don't have a clue what it means but I think you're right... they don't appear to have a cca.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Yep just wait and see what they send back

Comment

Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a brilliant weekend.

Well today is the day I SHOULD be getting my final CCA back from Cabot?

Also had our CRA checks back on Saturday from Experian and they don't look too bad considering.

Only 1 default which will drop off early next year.

Hubbys is more the same but the CCJ is there which will drop off in March/April 2016.

So now by the time I get home from work, fingers crossed I will have another letter telling me more of the same (NO CCA). If not I will have to resend the request.

But that's thinking ahead for now, lets see what happens I guess.

Jules xx

Comment

I wouldn't bother resending the cca request... they are in default until they send you a compliant agreement.

Comment

Working...
                                X