GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Patch's Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch's Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patch's Diary

Morning Patch
    a lot of MKDP accounts have been past to Hoist/Robinsonway (they are all the same company so MKDP appear to have sold themselves the debt) have a look here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...940#post533940

I would wait before sending anything, we are all waiting to find out what is going on
    xx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
      Morning Patch
      a lot of MKDP accounts have been past to Hoist/Robinsonway (they are all the same company so MKDP appear to have sold themselves the debt) have a look here http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...940#post533940

I would wait before sending anything, we are all waiting to find out what is going on
      xx
      ahhh thank you! Will sit tight then :-)

Comment

• Type of account MBNA CC (hubbys)

• Date commenced pre 2007 (read quote below)

• Approx balance £2455.73

• Date last paid £20 December 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying being a goon again! *sigh* have learnt lesson though now

• Status Default so goodness knows where the money is going?

• Account owner Link Financial Outsourcing
        • Current state of play

19th February sent a CCA request

26th February (dated 24th) letter arrived confirming my request for CCA. They don't have the documents so have asked MBNA for it.
        22nd May (dated 21st may) CCA arrived and signed by hubby on 8th Feb 2009....
        1st December 2014 LINK FINANCIAL letter suddenly arrives from LINK outsourcing..?? "Statement of account"
        7th April 2015 LINK FINANCIAL You haven't called us.
        8th June 2015 LINK FINANCIAL Statement of account arrives again.
        26th October 2015 Letter from LINK FINANCIAL saying they give us 14 days notice that the account will be passed to MESSRS KEARNS solicitors without further reference to us.
        26th October 2015 Letter from LINK FINANCIAL saying they give us 14 days notice that the account will be passed to MESSRS KEARNS solicitors without further reference to us.

What should I do? Sit and wait for the solicitors letter?

Comment

yes
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
              No he used my personal paypal account and Ebay account to 'test' the water.... sold about 100 drones and we got scammed by 'complaints' people not getting drones, drones not as expected.... all BS... But They complained via Paypal and not Ebay so PP froze my account, refunded all the complainers and Ebay still want sellers fees paid even though we didn't actually make any money, in fact we lost money as we had to pay for the drones...
              Update, my adult child visited and logged in to their ebay account from our house last week, their account has now been restricted as it is linked with ours. Apparently it goes on IP address... damn it!

Comment

• Type of account MBNA CC (hubbys)

• Date commenced pre 2007 (read quote below)

• Approx balance £2455.73

• Date last paid £20 December 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying being a goon again! *sigh* have learnt lesson though now

• Status Default so goodness knows where the money is going?

• Account owner Link Financial Outsourcing
                • Current state of play

OK found this on Noddle today 22nd May 2014... so the pre 2007 must be rubbish... I honestly thought it was before 2007... oh well
                Account start date
                12/02/2009

Account end date
                30/03/2013

Date of default
                31/01/2013

Default balance
                £ 2,790
                19th February sent a CCA request
                26th February (dated 24th) letter arrived confirming my request for CCA. They don't have the documents so have asked MBNA for it.
                22nd May (dated 21st may) CCA arrived and signed by hubby on 8th Feb 2009....
                1st December 2014 LINK FINANCIAL letter suddenly arrives from LINK outsourcing..?? "Statement of account"
                7th April 2015 LINK FINANCIAL You haven't called us.
                8th June 2015 LINK FINANCIAL Statement of account arrives again.
                18th November KEARNS SOLICITORS sent a LETTER BEFORE ACTION . We have 14 days to pay outstanding balance or they will issue court proceedings.

18th November KEARNS SOLICITORS sent a LETTER BEFORE ACTION . We have 14 days to pay outstanding balance or they will issue court proceedings.

What now?

Comment

was the agreement sent to niddy for checking, if so did he say it was Enforceable or not, were the T&C's with it?

Either way you may need to send a LBA to Kearns

Comment

was the agreement sent to niddy for checking, if so did he say it was Enforceable or not, were the T&C's with it?

Either way you may need to send a LBA to Kearns
                    I dont think it was no...... OK will send LBA. Thank you

Comment

Hold fire for one min while I check with the gang if you should also request another CCA xx

could you find the CCA you received and send it to Niddy so he can see if it is UE or not ? webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
                      don't blank anything out only he sees it
                      Last edited by nightwatch; 19 November 2015, 10:27.

Comment

okies

Comment

edited my last post xx

Comment

righto.. will dig it out :-)

Comment

Hold fire for one min while I check with the gang if you should also request another CCA xx

could you find the CCA you received and send it to Niddy so he can see if it is UE or not ? webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk
                              don't blank anything out only he sees it

just sent in .zip form

Comment

Since this account was opened in 2009 it's unlikely to be unenforceable.

My suggestion would be to send the LBA Response template letter which asks to see the DN and NOA. This was a MBNA account so there may be paperwork errors.

LBA Response template is here (edit to suit) > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post495044

Plan B x
                                Last edited by PlanB; 19 November 2015, 12:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X