GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chaplins diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chaplins diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chaplins diary

Have they got a CCJ judgment? If not there's no charge. I'll look at docs tonight
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Have they got a CCJ judgment? If not there's no charge. I'll look at docs tonight
      hi Niddy, No ccj, what I mean is someone in there office has put this all together, I think there end game is to put a charge on our home.
      i pointed out and complained that I was dealing with Arrow global Guernsey, arrow global Manchester, Frederickson international, and there best buddy's Bryan the arsewipe carter, but funny enough they never mentioned that.

i wrote and said I had a £5 a month agreement with MBNA via Frederickson when they purchased the debt, so they knew my health and financial problems..... Not that it is legal or anything, just bragging it a bit to be honest.

its the declaration that's worrying me, I'm obviously not going to let them show my personal details to third party's , and there saying they won't look at a monthly offer without me ticking the boxes giving them permission for this and that, also that they can use the info in court....

it it may be a threats gramme but may not.
      thanks Niddy,

Comment

I'll come back to you later / weekend when I've more time.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy much appreciated.

Comment

Hiya,

Sorry for the delay - time is not my best friend, sadly, right now. Try sending this back to Arrow and whatever you do continue with your payment arrangement, do not cease to pay as they might try and get arsey if you miss a payment. In this letter we'll ask for new payment details, but for now carry on as before and pay Freds or whoever.

Send this after the 30 days, so send it on 1st June or thereabouts.
            Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference, and some shock, to your extremely unprofessional and intrusive letter dated 1st May 2014 and note the content within.

I have previously told you that this account is in fact unenforceable, you think otherwise which is fine - that is your prerogative. However if you issue a claim then it will be defended because the documents sent to me do not relate to my account nor are they even remotely close to the documents that are relevant to such an account. The agreement itself mentions terms which are nowhere to be seen, I suggest you check your records.

I am pleased you've been getting the £5 per month payments, these will continue as my position has not changed since this agreement was set-up. I can clarify here and now that the £5 payment I am making is affordable, reasonable and fair which is why I set it up. You are free to review this whenever you want but I don't want to, as nothing has changed so it becomes a futile process which I am unable to co-operate.

You state that you are now the legal assignees? Please therefore be so kind as to furnish me with a copy of the formal Notice of Assignment confirming this statement.

This debt is clearly unenforceable, as I have explained to you on numerous occasion now. You can do whatever you want, but as I have told you I will defend any action because it is clear that I am in a financial predicament and that I am not debt-avoiding. I am paying into this and will continue to do so, unless you persist it your bullying letters in which case the £5 per month payments will cease forthwith.

The rest of your letter is nonsense, and was disregarded as such. If you write to me with such nonsense again then a formal complaint will be raised against you with the Financial Conduct Authority.

In the meantime, please be so kind as to furnish me with your banking details to allow me to set-up the monthly payment, direct to you. If you fail to do this then I will continue to pay it into the account details I currently hold.

Yours faithfully,

Sign Digitally.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Hiya,

Sorry for the delay - time is not my best friend, sadly, right now. Try sending this back to Arrow and whatever you do continue with your payment arrangement, do not cease to pay as they might try and get arsey if you miss a payment. In this letter we'll ask for new payment details, but for now carry on as before and pay Freds or whoever.

Send this after the 30 days, so send it on 1st June or thereabouts.
              Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference, and some shock, to your extremely unprofessional and intrusive letter dated 1st May 2014 and note the content within.

I have previously told you that this account is in fact unenforceable, you think otherwise which is fine - that is your prerogative. However if you issue a claim then it will be defended because the documents sent to me do not relate to my account nor are they even remotely close to the documents that are relevant to such an account. The agreement itself mentions terms which are nowhere to be seen, I suggest you check your records.

I am pleased you've been getting the £5 per month payments, these will continue as my position has not changed since this agreement was set-up. I can clarify here and now that the £5 payment I am making is affordable, reasonable and fair which is why I set it up. You are free to review this whenever you want but I don't want to, as nothing has changed so it becomes a futile process which I am unable to co-operate.

You state that you are now the legal assignees? Please therefore be so kind as to furnish me with a copy of the formal Notice of Assignment confirming this statement.

This debt is clearly unenforceable, as I have explained to you on numerous occasion now. You can do whatever you want, but as I have told you I will defend any action because it is clear that I am in a financial predicament and that I am not debt-avoiding. I am paying into this and will continue to do so, unless you persist it your bullying letters in which case the £5 per month payments will cease forthwith.

The rest of your letter is nonsense, and was disregarded as such. If you write to me with such nonsense again then a formal complaint will be raised against you with the Financial Conduct Authority.

In the meantime, please be so kind as to furnish me with your banking details to allow me to set-up the monthly payment, direct to you. If you fail to do this then I will continue to pay it into the account details I currently hold.

Yours faithfully,

Sign Digitally.
              Thank you Niddy, much appreciated I can only imagine how busy you are.

can I just ask about the docs having nothing to do with my account, I'm not sure what you mean by that part of the letter,?as they have my name and old address on them plus signature, date.....

Thanks again Niddy

PS would it be ok to add a few more CCA to my thread? Or do I set up separate ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplin View Post
                Thank you Niddy, much appreciated I can only imagine how busy you are.

can I just ask about the docs having nothing to do with my account, I'm not sure what you mean by that part of the letter,?as they have my name and old address on them plus signature, date.....

Thanks again Niddy

PS would it be ok to add a few more CCA to my thread? Or do I set up separate ones?
                It's because they quote a term that doesn't exist so they are different (somewhere)...... Send it, it's fine - but not yet! Wait til 1st June.

Try and create a normal diary like others have mate - thats best

Comment

Thanks Niddy, I was worried about this letter as they were asking for medical letters which is fine but wouldn't want them sharing them with third party's.
                  I've got the last letter my gp wrote to Atos.
                  They also seem to think they can register another new default which I'm sure they cannot.

What is worrying is they have another account which they've never written to me about.

Plus with rules stating they can apply a charge/ restriction on my jointly owed house for £1000 it got me worried.

Thanks for your time and advice Niddy, it is appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Niddy, I was worried about this letter as they were asking for medical letters which is fine but wouldn't want them sharing them with third party's.
                    I've got the last letter my gp wrote to Atos.
                    They also seem to think they can register another new default which I'm sure they cannot.

What is worrying is they have another account which they've never written to me about.

Plus with rules stating they can apply a charge/ restriction on my jointly owed house for £1000 it got me worried.

Thanks for your time and advice Niddy, it is appreciated.
                    They are making some extremely wild and inaccurate claims, fuck them. Send the letter above and ignore the parts ignored, ie don't alter the letter and add to it or anything daft! Also do not send them anything from any GP. At this stage you're paying the £5 agreed instalment on an UE debt - they are lucky you're doing that!

Comment

Cheers Niddy, will take your advice mate.
                      I must say your blunter than my Glaswegian uncles with these money grabbers lol
                      Thanks again Niddy

Comment

Cheers Niddy, will take your advice mate.
                        I must say your blunter than my Glaswegian uncles with these money grabbers lol
                        Thanks again Niddy
                        I'm a Stirling lad remember - we eat Glaswegian's for breakfast

Comment

Lol you'd eat me then I'm born and bread Glaswegian then to East London, sort of ooota the pan intaa the fire so to speak lol

Cheers Niddy

Comment

Lol you'd eat me then I'm born and bread Glaswegian then to East London, sort of ooota the pan intaa the fire so to speak lol

Cheers Niddy
                            Likewise mate, I left 20 odd years ago, live in Yorkshire but still a die hard Blue nose! Mystery1 is a sad Celtic fan

Comment

I used to get a clip round my ear if I said my favourite colour was blue as a boy lol Hail Hail.....

Part of the reason my mum decided to bring me up in London lol if you get what I mean.

Mind you my Mrs and daughter love it up the road, the couldn't believe someone just started talking to her at the bus stop.

If that happens in London you run!!!. Lol

Comment

I used to get a clip round my ear if I said my favourite colour was blue as a boy lol Hail Hail.....

Part of the reason my mum decided to bring me up in London lol if you get what I mean.

Mind you my Mrs and daughter love it up the road, the couldn't believe someone just started talking to her at the bus stop.

If that happens in London you run!!!. Lol
                                Oh deary me, not another timothy

Comment

Working...
                                X