GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chaplins diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chaplins diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chaplins diary

Originally posted by Chaplin View Post
    I cannot see any paperclip in the right hand corner or left after I click reply to thread then go advance, lol maybe my eyes are bad,
    you won't see it till you hit 10 posts then in advanced reply it's next to the smileys
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      you won't see it till you hit 10 posts then in advanced reply it's next to the smileys
      Thanks Niddy, I spent ages looking for it. I thought I was going mad! lol and thank you for the advice, you to Pixie.

I may be able to borrow a few quid from my brother in law so the full and finall maybe an option but dont want to show my hand on that just yet because they own another mbna acc

Do i just edit my original thread to add more debt issues or do i need a separate thread for each one?

Comment

just reply to the same thread if it is a diary - if it's general questions start a new thread wherever it is suitable.

We can move/merge if you go wrong so don't worry....

The paper-clip is here

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chaplins diary - Reply to Topic.png
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	1398206
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

thought i updated this the other day but my post couldnt of gone through, sent off response by rec delivery, will update when i get a reply, hope they dont set Restons on me!

Comment

Hi, I've not heard anything from Arrow global yet, just keeping my diary updated.

Comment

Hi, I've not heard anything from Arrow global yet, just keeping my diary updated.
              Long may it last.....
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thx Deepie, should have mentioned I have a little problem in life called depression, lol comes and goes, has been on my back for the last couple of months, let's hope it buggers off for a while lol

Comment

Thx Deepie, should have mentioned I have a little problem in life called depression, lol comes and goes, has been on my back for the last couple of months, let's hope it buggers off for a while lol

Hi hi everyone, I have received a letter from Arrow global dated 1/5/14, received yesterday.
                  it states with regards to ongoing dispute regarding me thinking that my agreement is un enforceable because full terms were not provided.
                  They go on to say full terms were provided and they believe the doc is legible. However for avoidance of doubt they have attached terms and conditions with the letter. They've resent the credit agreement with terms attached.
                  They then say the 12 day rule doesn't apply to them as there not the original creditor.

they then say they acknowledge the £5 month I was paying to Frederickson international( buggers) and want to review my payment plan.... They've attached a income and expenditure form. But they've also asked for a healthcare professional to provide a letter stating how it effects the way I'm legally responsible to pay this debt.

they state this debt is enforceable ,however we would like to explain what we can and can't do if it was un enforceable

we cannot
                  make you pay of the debt before your supposed to
                  get a court judgement
                  take back anything you've hired or bought or used against security

they say we can

ask me to pay what I owe
                  send a letter called a default notice
                  pass your information to credit reference agency's
                  pass info to debt collector
                  sell my debt
                  take the case to court.

they have also attached a further document that has tic boxes, a declaration, saying they cannot consider any requests without documentation ie bank statements letter from health professional, utility bills....

i consent to arrow global using info I give them to verify the information I give them so far as lawful and for the purpose of collecting money under this or any other debt I owe arrow global

and in bold letters
                  i consent to Arrow global using the content of this document maybe disclosed to the court at any time in that regard.

it looks like there trying to go for court and charging order which is my worst fear.

not sure what to do, don't want to agree to them disclosing docs to the court at a later date or having my medical letters, I could send them the last medical not I got from my gp to incapacity benefit in January.

they also want the price I paid for my home, mortgage amount left, current value

not sure how to proceed, in my last letter I stated MBNA agreed to £5 a month before they bought the debt so they should have done there homework before purchasing it.
                  any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Can you scan & email me this letter, the cca & the terms they've sent please.

Also when did you last pay (Fredricksons?) approximately?

Comment

Thank you for the prompt reply Niddy, it's appreciated.
                      i pay via a post office payment card/ barcode slip at post office at the beginning of every month, so paid last week.
                      ive had two slipped discs the last couple of months, currently laid up with second one in a lot of pain and medicated to the moon and back, lol
                      will get onto it now.

not really wanting to give them permit ion to disclose my private health issues or other docs to third party's either.
                      thx again Niddy.

Comment

Niddy i messaged you, i couldnt see where to attach the scanned docs via the AAD email form on your username, could you advise please when you get a minute.
                        thx

Comment

You attach to an email.

Comment

I would say that from face value this is UE based on the fact they refer to terms that are not present.

Look at image img20018.jpg and the top line clearly states that you must agree to term 11 – where is term 11 though? Hence I would respond as follows:

--> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...escribed-terms

I did say it was UE last year so unless something has changed then that stands.

What is the current issue then, just them hassling you to pay more? Are you happy at £5pm or want to try fighting UE now...?

So long as you continue to pay you don't need to fill in more forms.

Comment

You attach to an email.
                              Sorry Niddy I was going through the send email via your profile, I'll send to the webmaster email addy.
                              thanks

Comment

im not sure what there up to to be honest, a charging order down the line is what i think there up to.
                                I emailed the scanned docs to the webmaster email addy,
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X