GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Smoogys UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoogys UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smoogys UE Diary

Originally posted by smoogy View Post
    Hi Niddy

I got a letter from CrapQuest today can I send you a copy to have a look at please and advise??

Thanks!
    Smoogy
    Post it here.... but delete all your personal details before you do.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      Post it here.... but delete all your personal details before you do.
      I have already sent it to Niddy but will scan and post if I can!
      Thanks

Comment

I have already sent it to Niddy but will scan and post if I can!
        Thanks
        I only check agreements. The letter you got, you can just summarise it here. They're saying they're looking to see what assets you might have prior to further action. But you're selling up aren't you? Or aren't you?

I'd not worry too much at this stage. However you need to send Missing PT's in reply to their last letter so do that as that will also answer this latest one too.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've deleted that upload. No need for it
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Just an update on circumstances - I am no longer in a position to offer a full and final but could manage a token payment per month, and I am also changing my address in a few months time.

Smoogy

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              I only check agreements. The letter you got, you can just summarise it here. They're saying they're looking to see what assets you might have prior to further action. But you're selling up aren't you? Or aren't you?

I'd not worry too much at this stage. However you need to send Missing PT's in reply to their last letter so do that as that will also answer this latest one too.
              Hi Niddy - whats missing PT's??
              Not selling up- dont have anything to sell!! but I am moving rentals!

Comment

Hi Niddy - whats missing PT's??
                Not selling up- dont have anything to sell!! but I am moving rentals!
                Ok even better - you have no assets so they're screwed on that front

Template --> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK

Comment

Ok even better - you have no assets so they're screwed on that front

Template --> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK
                  I have already sent this - shall I send it again?? or did you mean another letter?
                  thanks

Comment

I have already sent this - shall I send it again?? or did you mean another letter?
                    thanks
                    Hold fire - let me catch up with things!

Comment

Ok sorry about that - up to date now! So this is enforceable but you're blagging it, right?

Regards their last letter I would ignore that, it's only a chaser and they're not making any threats as such, plus it doesn't matter if they get a CCJ as you've no assets to secure the CCJ with.

Maybe when you move, just move and keep it quiet and don't register on electoral register for a couple of years...

Comment

Ok sorry about that - up to date now! So this is enforceable but you're blagging it, right?

Regards their last letter I would ignore that, it's only a chaser and they're not making any threats as such, plus it doesn't matter if they get a CCJ as you've no assets to secure the CCJ with.

Maybe when you move, just move and keep it quiet and don't register on electoral register for a couple of years...
                        Hi Niddy

You said it was because what they sent was basically a mess!
                        I thought that would be the best course of action just to ignore it for now and see what happens next - I think I will send the letter back not known at this address and see what happens - what do you think?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Niddy

You said it was because what they sent was basically a mess!
                          I thought that would be the best course of action just to ignore it for now and see what happens next - I think I will send the letter back not known at this address and see what happens - what do you think?

Thanks
                          Are you sure?

It's fine. Remember what I said. Only YOU know it's EN. You're blagging it to THEM as being UE.

Yea send the above letter as directed by Scabhunter when they NEXT write
                          However best to ignore it, see what they send next yea?

Comment

Actually, I have just re-read this and changed my mind. I think it might be unenforceable after all.

I am reading the very confusing terms (none are relevant to your account at inception but the recon versions would usually suffice) however I am confused as throughout the second set of terms (the ones called v#15) it relates to charges due under section(s) 12, 13 & 14 but those sections relate to foreign currency and other charges (default charges are section 15) on one set but on the other those sections relate to PPI, allocation of payments and additional cardholders and the third set contain no mention of these sections - so which are yours then? One must be, or maybe not!

Confused? Yep - me too. The fact the application is all blacked out doesn't help but hey, that's your prerogative. I would send off the Missing PT's template and see what that generates by way of response because those three sets of terms they've sent don't tally and make the whole thing more confusing, ideally we need clarity as to which they are planning to reply on should they pursue matters so we can study those in detail. Lets see what sending this does --> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - allaboutDEBT UK

Good Luck
                            This is the post where you said it was

I will just ignore their letter and wait and see what comes next. :

Comment

I will just ignore their letter and wait and see what comes next. :
                              Ok, no worries - just getting confused but at least you know what is going on and that's all that matters.

Ignorance in this instance might be best, yes

Comment

Hi

I got a phone call this evening from CapQuest to my house phone!! Asking for me. I denied any knowledge and they asked me to confirm the address which I refused to do as I did not know who they were looking for or indeed who the company was. The caller then said she was given the number and address as a contact for me!! I said she obviously had the wrong info and she said ok and hung up. Does this mean I am now going to be harassed by calls?? Do you think they will continue to call?? Is there anything I can do to stop them if they do?? I have put in all my past correspondence that I will not communicate by phone only letter. I have to say I am impressed considering my home number is x-directory!!

Comment

Working...
                                X